I was glad to read your post lovemj4everandever.  When we think back to the beginning as you outlined so succinctly, so much is revealed....piece by piece.  These other topics and threads, while interesting, do not necessarily have anything to do with the hoax, which is why we are all really here anyway.  It is about Michael's message of heal the world and L.O.V.E., not whether or not there are doubles or no doubles, the illuminati, the NWO, or the earthquakes.  I do not mean to be disrepectful to anyone, especially not to Mo and Souza, since they have been so kind and put up with so much for us to be here.  But, lately, with things sort of quiet, as we wait for the next segment of the Conrad Murray show, I have been somewhat losing my faith and wondering if I am just in denial.   :cry:  But, then I read your post, and I am like, yeah, what about Katherine and those sleeping bags, Joe hee hawing it up and promoting his new label, Jermaine and "he went to the airport," Gilda, "pains," just to name a few. 8-)

So, I will keep the faith thanks to you and I will keep beLIEving.  I also think it is pretty cool that 55% of those polled on TMZ yesterday believe that Michael is alive.  L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

good points!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

It's true. This is the really solid, pure, direct evidence to the existence of the Hoax. Wonderful job here with L.O.V.E

See you soon Mike! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."    beLIEve with L.O.V.E. the truth will prevail, as it always does.

MJonmind

Thanks for the succinct capsule!  We beLIEvers know all this but it`s just so good to be reminded how brilliant, funny, intertwined and beautiful this whole hoax is.  As Michael said was coming, ``Film...the next level, innovative...I`m having a lot of fun with it.``
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for that great reminder. I absolutely love the Come Together video...had to watch that one twice. And not to bring up doubles here, but that was totally Michael in that video. :)  Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
:ugeek:

Ahh! Rock SOLID Rock STEADY 100% PROOF!

I saw this connection a while back and I am kinda shy so I didn't post my theory. I didn't wanna get yelled at.. ;)

Thanks for this post..

:mrgreen:

:geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MashMike

Brilliant post, these are the most solid clues=evidences of the hoax, too much to be accidental or mere coincidences, thank u for the recap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "SiMTii"
It's true. This is the really solid, pure, direct evidence to the existence of the Hoax. Wonderful job here with L.O.V.E

See you soon Mike! :D

Soon and very soon we are going to see the King...of Pop!   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nice recap! However, I have a question if everything is based on Liberian Girl & Come Together, where does that leave the movie, TII, the O2 announcement and TMZ that were the first source to break the news? They are all interconnected to this as well but I don't think (unless you can tie these together) there are any obvious clues connecting these things to Liberian Girl & Come Together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
For me, all we needed to see was the three minute video of Katherine shopping for sleeping bags at Target on 06/26/09.  In my opinion, she was setting up the story that would follow the next week regarding propofol.  Michael is asleep.  He's resting.  

The next thing, was Joe Jackson and Jesse Jackson laughing hysterically on the driveway at Hayvenhurst on 06/26/09 while Katherine was out shopping for sleeping bags....seen here

If there is ANYONE on this site who has never seen Michael's video for Liberian Girl or does not know the history of it (which is hard to believe)...here it is....this is really all we need to know to know this is a hoax and Michael is directing it....

This is the link...at the end you will see Michael in the red shirt behind the camera.

And then the final image of the memorial that an estimated 1,000,000,000 people watched was this....

It is significant that this image appeared with his "family" below him.  He is directing the entire hoax and all of his family members in the roles that they are playing.

Next, we have the funeral - where the only picture again used is one from the Liberian Girl photo shoot.  There were two photos associated with Liberian Girl...the red shirt behind the camera and the yellow shirt/black pants....found here.....

And the only performance Michael ever gave in the yellow shirt/black pants Liberian Girl outfit was "Come Together" in Moonwalker...found here....

And then the photo from the funeral where the TII dancers are dressed in Victory tour jackets, standing beside the framed picture of the Liberian Girl photo shoot and the outfit that he performed "Come Together" in....seen here...

For me, this is absolutely all we need to know....Michael is alive and well and is in total control of this adventure while we all "Come Together" in this Victory!  He was speaking directly to us, his fans, who know the history of his music, videos and photos.  The rest of the world took his "death" at face value because it was reported by the "news" and there was a "memorial" on TV.  

He knew the fans would know "see" the truth.  He has no voice for now and can only speak to us through images and symbolism.  He wants and needs us to beLIEve in him until he can "reveal" everything to us.

I just wanted to give a visual synopsis in one place because when we focus on the facts, everything else is clearly BS!  This is all just my opinion but to me, it is CLEAR AS DAY and he laid it out for us in BLACK and WHITE!  

This is great reminder that there is no way this was not planned. Seriously, how can anybody die surrounded of all these coincidences? As someone already said: It's TOO MUCH to be accidental!
You just got my hopes UP!  :)

L.O.V.E to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Twitter: @walkietalkiee

@ Liberian Girl HeeHee

Glad this post helped to lift your spirits.  After believing for the first 90 days that Michael was dead and having cried an ocean, I found my way to the truth with the help of a lot of brilliant independent thinking realists!  I have never wavered since! Michael is unbreakable and I'm unshakable!  Every day it's more and more obvious what is going on.  Keep the Faith!  Don't let nobody get you down!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks lovemj4everandever!  With posts like yours, I will stay strong and resolved.  This might be one Great Adventure, but it has sure been one heck of a roller coster ride.   :shock:  :?  8-)

We love you Michael, and we want you back! <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
@ Liberian Girl HeeHee

Glad this post helped to lift your spirits.  After believing for the first 90 days that Michael was dead and having cried an ocean, I found my way to the truth with the help of a lot of brilliant independent thinking realists!  I have never wavered since! Michael is unbreakable and I'm unshakable!  Every day it's more and more obvious what is going on.  Keep the Faith!  Don't let nobody get you down!  :mrgreen:

Awww that was cute...

:mrgreen:

You luv u some mj... xoxo

Keep the faith peeps.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly!
The Liberian Girl photo was my first feeling to beLIEve it'a a hoax. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for that great reminder. I absolutely love the Come Together video...had to watch that one twice. And not to bring up doubles here, but that was totally Michael in that video. :)  Blessings.

I agree!  There ought to be a law against any man looking that hot and being that provocative.  Lord have mercy...set me free!   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions