For me, all we needed to see was the three minute video of Katherine shopping for sleeping bags at Target on 06/26/09.  In my opinion, she was setting up the story that would follow the next week regarding propofol.  Michael is asleep.  He's resting.  

The next thing, was Joe Jackson and Jesse Jackson laughing hysterically on the driveway at Hayvenhurst on 06/26/09 while Katherine was out shopping for sleeping bags....seen here

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If there is ANYONE on this site who has never seen Michael's video for Liberian Girl or does not know the history of it (which is hard to believe)...here it is....this is really all we need to know to know this is a hoax and Michael is directing it....

This is the link...at the end you will see Michael in the red shirt behind the camera.

And then the final image of the memorial that an estimated 1,000,000,000 people watched was this....

It is significant that this image appeared with his "family" below him.  He is directing the entire hoax and all of his family members in the roles that they are playing.

Next, we have the funeral - where the only picture again used is one from the Liberian Girl photo shoot.  There were two photos associated with Liberian Girl...the red shirt behind the camera and the yellow shirt/black pants....found here.....

And the only performance Michael ever gave in the yellow shirt/black pants Liberian Girl outfit was "Come Together" in Moonwalker...found here....

And then the photo from the funeral where the TII dancers are dressed in Victory tour jackets, standing beside the framed picture of the Liberian Girl photo shoot and the outfit that he performed "Come Together" in....seen here...

For me, this is absolutely all we need to know....Michael is alive and well and is in total control of this adventure while we all "Come Together" in this Victory!  He was speaking directly to us, his fans, who know the history of his music, videos and photos.  The rest of the world took his "death" at face value because it was reported by the "news" and there was a "memorial" on TV.  

He knew the fans would know "see" the truth.  He has no voice for now and can only speak to us through images and symbolism.  He wants and needs us to beLIEve in him until he can "reveal" everything to us.

I just wanted to give a visual synopsis in one place because when we focus on the facts, everything else is clearly BS!  This is all just my opinion but to me, it is CLEAR AS DAY and he laid it out for us in BLACK and WHITE!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 11:14:51 AM by lovemj4everandever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanx for layin this out! Liberian is a definite theme! Like, they couldn't use any other pic of one of the most photographed people in the world?!?!?!?! HAD to be for a reason....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great job! Michael is a genius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yes you have a point here  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for your nice post! It's a great reminder  :D

One of the things that really stood out a couple days after 6/25 is the footage we got to see of TII; They Don't Care About Us rehearsel with the Martin Luther King quote "I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Selda

agree on this....

If you know HIStory...you will know and BELIEVE....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Selda

I just can\'t stop loving you...

mjboogie

Yep, I have never understood why in the world Ms. Katherine was in Target for sleeping bags seriously. Never understood that who in the world in the Jackson camp is going camping??/? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
Thanx for layin this out! Liberian is a definite theme! Like, they couldn't use any other pic of one of the most photographed people in the world?!?!?!?! HAD to be for a reason....

Exactly!   :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Yep, I have never understood why in the world Ms. Katherine was in Target for sleeping bags seriously. Never understood that who in the world in the Jackson camp is going camping??/? :shock:

Exactly!  Who had time to go camping when a memorial had to be planned....oh wait, Michael already had the memorial brilliantly planned out and now it's time for him to rest.   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Thanks for your nice post! It's a great reminder  :D

One of the things that really stood out a couple days after 6/25 is the footage we got to see of TII; They Don't Care About Us rehearsel with the Martin Luther King quote "I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation".

Yes, I agree, and it's all connected together on so many different levels.  In fact, even though we know it's coming, it's still probably going to blow our minds at just how deep and how genius this really is!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Helen, You continue to amaze me.   Every time I start feeling like maybe I'm wrong, I look for your posts here and there and remember all the things that didn't make any sense from day 1 and see the BS for what it really is.   Thank you.

L.O.V.E to you Girl!! :D

MJs Tink   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey MJ's Tink!  Just thought a visual recap would be good of all our hard work combined.   This was Michael's message to us from the beginning.  Nothing else really matters.  Like Tay says, it's just a long and winding road to nowhere so there's no need in getting caught up in the "media circus."  Michael is directing and he won't let us down in the end.   :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Of course, I have seen LG many times and it is clear that a major clue was in LG picture on memorial and funeral out of hundreds of his pictures out there.
The question is , will he be back? Otherwise, all this does not make sense. At Liberian Girl he eventually lets people to find, see him. Is he manipulating also LAPD and attorney general, judges by spending time at the court to accuse Murrey? Sort of revenge for what they have done to him perhaps?
I really, really hope so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Good work "lovemj4everandever "!!Great post !The Liberian girl pics for me is the biggest clue...Michael is directing all this...The question is,will he ever comeback in front of the camera???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions