I like all this stuff about eyes being open and waking up lately.  Perhaps we should read between the lines a little bit, remember nothing is how its seems.. everything is distorted!  Try to look for the symbolism in each news story you read, what is it saying on surface and then try to find the hidden message.  I think we should all start waking up and opening our eyes.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May cause- Abnormal Dreams, Agitation, Amorous Behavior, Anxiety, Bucking/Jerking/Thrashing, Chills/Shivering/Clonic/Myoclonic Movement, Combativeness, Confusion, Delirium, Depression, Dizziness, Emotional Lability, Euphoria, Fatigue, Hallucinations, Headache, Hypotonia, Hysteria, Insomnia, Moaning, Neuropathy, Opisthotonos, Rigidity, Seizures, Somnolence, Tremor, Twitching.

When people are put under their eyes are usually taped down to prevent them from opening. Some peoples eyes don't close at all when they are put under. They just stare at the ceiling until a doctor closes them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

definitely BS to me...anyway it s news of the world so how could it be different...?

Somebody sleeping with open eyes as u guys said b4 doesnt have eyes wide open...a dead man does...if conrad murray isn t able to tell the difference between slightly open eyes and dead ppls eyes with an empty look well there s nothing more to discuss about him keeping his license or not: take it away right now!!..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

so, taking into account all of these what we have already learned about Michael at the "death" scene:

he was sleeping with lights on, with cartoons playing on TV, naked, probably with driving license in his hand and eyes wide open...  

I am sure the list will probably expand even further as the case unfolds...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
so, taking into account all of these what we have already learned about Michael at the "death" scene:

he was sleeping with lights on, with cartoons playing on TV, naked, probably with driving license in his hand and eyes wide open...  

I am sure the list will probably expand even further as the case unfolds...

lmao!!!!!!!!!!! Dont forget coca-cola and the catheter  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am reminded of the phrase  "eyes wide shut". Plenty of symbolism there to consider.

Quote from: "The White Rabbit"
I like all this stuff about eyes being open and waking up lately.  Perhaps we should read between the lines a little bit, remember nothing is how its seems.. everything is distorted!  Try to look for the symbolism in each news story you read, what is it saying on surface and then try to find the hidden message.  I think we should all start waking up and opening our eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Ive copied and pasted this from News of The World..  so please be warned about some of the references and language aimed at our beloved Michael.  Yes, it is tabloid.

Michael Jackson slept with his eyes OPEN, a court is to be told.

The dead star's ex-wives and lovers are to be called to testify to confirm the latest astonishing fact about his private life.

Their evidence will be used by defence lawyers representing Dr Conrad Murray as he fights a homicide charge.

Murray aims to prove how difficult it was to tell whether dopey Jacko was asleep or awake.

Debbie Rowe, mother of Jacko's eldest kids Prince and Paris, Lisa-Marie Presley and nanny Grace Rwaramba, who he called his "wife", will be quizzed at Murray's trial this year.

Jacko, 50, died from "acute Propofol intoxication" on June 25 last year. Murray, 56, is charged with manslaughter over claims he injected the singer with a fatal dose of the anaesthetic.

The cardiologist's defence team have evidence the seasoned drug user often appeared awake when asleep.

They say he would have his eyes open and his pupils would be dilated when he was on Propofol.

Jacko wed Elvis's daughter in 1994 but divorced less than two years later.

He married nurse Debbie in 1996 until 1999 and she bore him two children. And he often lovingly referred to nanny Grace - who the kids called "mummy" - as "my wife". A defence source said: "Conrad Murray's future is at stake here and we will do all we can to prove that he did not deliver a fatal overdose to Jackson.

"We are going to call the significant others in Jackson's life to talk about his long-term drug use and behaviour.

"We've found he would appear dopey and sleep with his eyes open when he had taken meds. We want the women closest to him to verify this. We'll also ask his doctors about how he slept after being knocked out. This could be a key part in the defence."

The source added: "This wasn't a case of a doctor giving a fatal dose to a clean patient. Jackson had a long history of extensive drug use."

Dr Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff confirmed they will quiz family members about Jacko's secret life.

He said: "Dr Murray has no desire to portray Michael Jackson as anything but a saint. OK?

"But Dr Murray's on trial for his life, and the facts have to come out, and they have to come out clearly."

Murray's defence will claim Jacko killed himself accidentally by self-injecting a fatal dose of the anaesthetic. They say poor health after years of drug abuse prompted a heart attack.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh brother, what will they think of next.  Gee, I wonder if they will call on Katherine.  If anyone would probably know how he slept it would be her.  He lived at Havenhurst for a long time, before the purchase of Neverland.

This has to be B.S.  Would DR and LMP actually tell, even if it were true?  Why couldn't they say, no, or I never noticed, or I can't recall.  I seriously doubt it's even true.  And besides that, A DOCTOR SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE.  ESPECIALLY IF THAT IS WHAT HE WAS PAID TO DO!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "IBelieveInMiracles"
I know it's not unusual to sleep with your eyes open (my friend does) but this is utter BS.
Where on earth do they get these things from? :roll:

I agree with you. This is just a bunch of tabloid trash
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

B.S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

BS!!!!!   :mrgreen:  I don't believe in this %%$&&$  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

luchy

Will Murray take long to create this theory?

First let me explain something: Murray on Monday claimed he found Michael with dilated pupils (in fact this is nothing new for me at all since the beginning he talks about it). Now he is saying that Michael met only with his eyes open.

Ultimately no difference between eyes open and dilated right? Pupil is dilated eyes almost popping out, since it is only open eyes open eyes .. lol

Murray is only half that donkey .. lol

Because even if Michael has applied to such a syringe on himself, even so it would not prove anything. For every layman knows that when someone dies, one of the first things that doctors and rescuers do is open your eyes and give that kind of flashlight (do not know the name) even if the person died or not.

Or just missing tell me who did this to him?

OH! :lol:

Murray is bluffing again!

Now comes the best part .. lol

Every day I ask myself:

- Murray is the same cardiologist?

Because if it should know that people who suffer cardiac arrest have eyes dilated yes!

Check here the reactions of cardiac arrest:

Cardiac Arrest (symptoms)

Symptoms: Lack of a heartbeat, pharyngeal contraction, dilation of pupils, and bluish skin and lips.

Status of Pupils (girls eyes "):

The analysis of the pupils may indicate:
• Contracted - addiction to drugs or diseases affecting the central nervous system;
• Dilated - state of relaxation and unconsciousness or heart attack

HAHAHA .. that's in books and medical sites, just search.  :lol:

Murray tried to get an apology and made the situation worse.

Michael was so good sight, and he was so addicted so the way he applied he was the syringe? Type .. it felt no pain and closed his eyes? Lol

He is saying that if he had placed the syringe Michael died with his eyes closed, but Michael killed himself as he died with his eyes open ..

WHAT?

Even more amazing is that if he wanted to kill himself, why that day he dismissed Murray? He was waiting for Murray to go to the bathroom to kill in 5 minutes? Hi? Was not it easier to dispense with the doctor on that day? And you know what I find funny? It seems that the people do not know Michael Jackson to believe such a nonsense, all fans know that he wanted to live forever .. and so on. And he has kids right! Spare me!

Shame alien Murray! He must be the only cardiologist who committed so many gaffes, but continues to work normally.

You see the difference between seeing something and accept without question and see one thing and Question? When we look with different eyes we see how this story is wrong.

Here is a hint to the judge, why did not he just asks the employee who called the rescue? The guy is the main witness, and the only one who can answer whether or not it is true that these absurd Murray says. Damn! How hard! And the guy that disappeared or ashes ..

summarize: it is normal that Michael had died with his eyes open
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
definitely BS to me...anyway it s news of the world so how could it be different...?

Somebody sleeping with open eyes as u guys said b4 doesnt have eyes wide open...a dead man does...if conrad murray isn t able to tell the difference between slightly open eyes and dead ppls eyes with an empty look well there s nothing more to discuss about him keeping his license or not: take it away right now!!..

This is what i thought... so now he slept with lights on, cartoons blaring, Dr Murray yabbering on the phone and with his eyes open...   but, in fact, he didnt sleep because he was fustrated and angry he couldnt sleep..   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

my son sleeps with his eyes open it looks like he is taring at you  but it is not drugs he has done this since a baby and my brother does this as well i have to say they have their eyes quite open not just slightly it makes me realy jump
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Grace his wife?? Why didn´t he marry her? This is so strange..I mean if he reffered to her like that he should have married her...well, I think this is total BS what is being told here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well.. it seems so much misinformation is being thrown at us, who knows what the truth is.

Notice how Michael now has "wifes and lovers" in this article?  Makes a change....   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions