Michael Jackson Slept With his Eyes OPEN!!?
April 10, 2010, 11:36:43 PM
Ive copied and pasted this from News of The World..  so please be warned about some of the references and language aimed at our beloved Michael.  Yes, it is tabloid.

Michael Jackson slept with his eyes OPEN, a court is to be told.

The dead star's ex-wives and lovers are to be called to testify to confirm the latest astonishing fact about his private life.

Their evidence will be used by defence lawyers representing Dr Conrad Murray as he fights a homicide charge.

Murray aims to prove how difficult it was to tell whether dopey Jacko was asleep or awake.

Debbie Rowe, mother of Jacko's eldest kids Prince and Paris, Lisa-Marie Presley and nanny Grace Rwaramba, who he called his "wife", will be quizzed at Murray's trial this year.

Jacko, 50, died from "acute Propofol intoxication" on June 25 last year. Murray, 56, is charged with manslaughter over claims he injected the singer with a fatal dose of the anaesthetic.

The cardiologist's defence team have evidence the seasoned drug user often appeared awake when asleep.

They say he would have his eyes open and his pupils would be dilated when he was on Propofol.

Jacko wed Elvis's daughter in 1994 but divorced less than two years later.

He married nurse Debbie in 1996 until 1999 and she bore him two children. And he often lovingly referred to nanny Grace - who the kids called "mummy" - as "my wife". A defence source said: "Conrad Murray's future is at stake here and we will do all we can to prove that he did not deliver a fatal overdose to Jackson.

"We are going to call the significant others in Jackson's life to talk about his long-term drug use and behaviour.

"We've found he would appear dopey and sleep with his eyes open when he had taken meds. We want the women closest to him to verify this. We'll also ask his doctors about how he slept after being knocked out. This could be a key part in the defence."

The source added: "This wasn't a case of a doctor giving a fatal dose to a clean patient. Jackson had a long history of extensive drug use."

Dr Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff confirmed they will quiz family members about Jacko's secret life.

He said: "Dr Murray has no desire to portray Michael Jackson as anything but a saint. OK?

"But Dr Murray's on trial for his life, and the facts have to come out, and they have to come out clearly."

Murray's defence will claim Jacko killed himself accidentally by self-injecting a fatal dose of the anaesthetic. They say poor health after years of drug abuse prompted a heart attack.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im going to put my thoughts on this before i go to bed:

We have discussed extensively on here the whole issue of how Alvarez has said Michaels eyes were open when he entered the bedroom.  There was also a TMZ article discussing this entitled "The Eyes Have It".

I have questioned whether this meant that Michael was awake when he recieved a final, fatal shot of Propofol and this is why his eyes were open.  

It has been argue in Murrays defence that the fact his eyes were open could suggest MJ woke up and gave himself the shot of Propofol.. and hence his eyes were open.

Now.. they are saying Michael slept with his eyes open because he was a junkie and drugged out - and again, this theory is being used in DEFENSE of Dr Murray.

Get where i am going here???  All these theories and defences... all are written in favour of Dr Murray and ALL are attacking Michael Jackson.
Blaming the victim and trying to exonerate Dr Murray - even though the two theories totally clash with each other!!

So which is it to be??  Michael awoke and gave himself the shot?  Or Michael slept with his eyes open??

ALSO.. BOTH these theories totally contradict the ambulance picture where MJs eyes were SHUT.

My head is swirling....   :?   I think they are trying to put so much confusion out there to the public that people wont know what the hell to think or believe in the end!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is it possible to sleep with ones eyes open? I've never heard of it. I also agree, the defense says they will do whatever possible to free Murray. They keep changing their stories. This story sounds totally unrealistic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Is it possible to sleep with ones eyes open? I've never heard of it. I also agree, the defense says they will do whatever possible to free Murray. They keep changing their stories. This story sounds totally unrealistic.

Okay well ya know, not much creeps me out really... but this sure does!!!

Do you sleep with your eyes open or do you close them? Are you prone to drooling as well? If you slumber with your eyes open while sleeping, you and about a million other people (possibly a billion other people world-wide) share the disorder of keeping the eyes open while asleep. If you'd like to argue that this isn't a disorder among people, but instead quite normal, then maybe you'd benefit from the following information.

Health information tells us that sleep is a natural periodic suspension of consciousness during which the powers of the body are restored. The eyes are closed and the instinctive functions of healthy internal organs kick in. Requiring about 7.5 hours of closed-eye rest, the human body attempts to repair the damage it incurred in the awake state (while it sleeps, of course). More importantly, the eye participates in both REM (rapid-eye-movement) and NREM (non-REM) dream cycles of sleep.

Now in order for the eye to repair the damage it incurred during the daytime (sunlight, wind, ultraviolet waves, etc.) it needs to be closed for about 7.5 hours. The closed eye replenishes the liquid that it needs to stay smooth and fluid, whereas the eye in motion doesn't get the opportunity to properly heal itself.

If this is something that you or someone you know does while sleeping, it could very well explain dry-eyes, red-eyes, or tired eyes even after a full night's sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my 13 year old son sleeps with his eyes open and has done since he was a baby, so yes it is possible.
Creepy as hell tho :lol:

Tabloid trash IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

lynn

Quote from: "jenwren20"

my 13 year old son sleeps with his eyes open and has done since he was a baby, so yes it is possible.
Creepy as hell tho :lol:

Tabloid trash IMO

Yes, it is possible. I remember one time when i went to wake my brother when I was little. I screamed and stated to cry because I thought my brother was dead  :lol:  I was like 7 years old.. Never went back in his room again when I thought he was sleeping :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First of all why would Debbie Rowe be a witness how he slept.  I'm sorry but I don't think MJ ever slept with her period.  I'm not trying to be mean I know she's the mother to two of his kids.  From my knowledge they didn't even live together.  Unless she seen him take a nap somewhere before.  I think that was strictly a platonic relationship and the marriage was all business.  Now Lisa Marie and Grace I can believe them seeing him sleep.  I actually believe they slept with him.  Regardless it's his business.  Just my opinion.  This remind me of that movie Major Payne with Damon Wayons.  There's a part where he's sleeping with his eyes open and the kids in the movie try to play a prank on him.  That movie is funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "msteetee34"
First of all why would Debbie Rowe be a witness how he slept.  I'm sorry but I don't think MJ ever slept with her period.  I'm not trying to be mean I know she's the mother to two of his kids.  From my knowledge they didn't even live together.  Unless she seen him take a nap somewhere before.  I think that was strictly a platonic relationship and the marriage was all business.  Now Lisa Marie and Grace I can believe them seeing him sleep.  I actually believe they slept with him.  Regardless it's his business.  Just my opinion.  This remind me of that movie Major Payne with Damon Wayons.  There's a part where he's sleeping with his eyes open and the kids in the movie try to play a prank on him.  That movie is funny.

Actually Michael said himself, I think it was in the Bashir documentary, that Debbie and him, HAD sex. Cause he said, that Prince and Paris were made naturally. Why is it so hard on everybody, to even think of, that Michael had sex with Debbie ? She's a nice lady I think, and Michael knew her many years before they got married.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Talk about making a Mountain out of a Mole Hill !!!
What a load of CRAP!    
 I dread to think what the hell else stupid idea's they will come up with next!!!   :roll:   :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

Raven

It's a lot of BS, there are other ways a physician needs to check on the condition of his patient then whether the eyes are open or not. In particular with propofol, the patient needs to be monitored continuously with the right equipment by specially trained medical personell. So if this is truly coming from the defence, it's definite proof of unprofessional conduct.

At the end of the the article it also says "They say poor health after years of drug abuse prompted a heart attack." Which is not true either, he supposedly had a cardiac arrest. Secondly, it was not caused by years of drug abuse but by acute propofol intoxication.

Furthermore, Michael did not sleep with his eyes open
[attachment=0:1r5wtlp6]eg8u46.jpg[/attachment:1r5wtlp6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven, I just want to mention something - as you have placed a photo of MJ sleeping with his eyes closed. One of my sons sleeps with his eyes open. But 1) not instantly when he goes to sleep right away - it's only during the period when he begins to fall into a deeper level of sleep that it happens.  2) when I say sleep with eyes open - it doesn't mean eyes WIDE open  as though you are wide awake. The eye lids are going to be slightly ajar -but not like how they would be when awake and concious of what you're doing - like reading, watching tv, talking to someone etc...
So the photo of MJ sleeping with his eyes shut doesn't necessarily mean he did NOT ever sleep with his eyes partially open. If I go in and see my son after about 1 1/2 to 2 hours after he has closed his eyes to go to sleep,
his eyes will have opened slightly. It's creepy to look at, but it's normal to many people. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One of my bestfriends sleeps with her eyes open. The first time I saw it freaked me out!  :shock: LOL. She's been doing it all her life. Her older brother sleeps like that too. So yes it is possible, odd, but possible.

He didn't sleep with his eyes open. Here's the link to another pic of him sleeping.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "50thstatebeliever"
Raven, I just want to mention something - as you have placed a photo of MJ sleeping with his eyes closed. One of my sons sleeps with his eyes open. But 1) not instantly when he goes to sleep right away - it's only during the period when he begins to fall into a deeper level of sleep that it happens.  2) when I say sleep with eyes open - it doesn't mean eyes WIDE open  as though you are wide awake. The eye lids are going to be slightly ajar -but not like how they would be when awake and concious of what you're doing - like reading, watching tv, talking to someone etc...
So the photo of MJ sleeping with his eyes shut doesn't necessarily mean he did NOT ever sleep with his eyes partially open. If I go in and see my son after about 1 1/2 to 2 hours after he has closed his eyes to go to sleep,
his eyes will have opened slightly. It's creepy to look at, but it's normal to many people. :D
True
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know it's not unusual to sleep with your eyes open (my friend does) but this is utter BS.
Where on earth do they get these things from? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Quote from: "IBelieveInMiracles"
I know it's not unusual to sleep with your eyes open (my friend does) but this is utter BS.
Where on earth do they get these things from? :roll:
I believe they make them up. The more outlandish and shocking, the more interest they generate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions