Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "paula-c"
if it is true this is the link  8-)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lee Harvey Oswald didnt shoot anyone. It WAS a conspiracy. The CIA set his ass up and put him in the library and told him he was a lookout to protect the pres. and to alert them if he saw anything suspicious...Someone else shot Kennedy and everyone blamed Oswald....Oswald had no clue what was going on until he realised he was set up. But before he could talk to the media and spill the beans on what REALLY happened (him being set up and someone shooting the pres)...in walks Jack Ruby and kills him.
Jack Ruby never served time in jail for killing Oswald.

'course he didn't. he was the deputy sheriff, wasn't he? and didn't he claim 'self defense' or that he 'saw something suspicious' oswald was doing, so he had to shoot him or something ridiculous like that?
all i remember is that oswald couldn't have done anything at that moment to be a possible threat to anyone.

:mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "CrazyBanana"

LOL! I remember now!! hahha and the next day they find the guy and it wasd a look a like... :lol:

how did they find that out? by his id, which is very possible fake then, or did they do a photo comparision or what? this guy looks a little TOO much like 2pac, imo...and the tmz-girl said about the hospital employee: 'she didn't see him dead'.

nobody saw mj 'dead', either. his own father and brother claim, they didn't 'want to'. i'm not buying that, if that is the last moment you will physically see a loved one, you go. period. as hard as it may be. you don't wanna miss that moment to say your goodbye. and it wasn't like mj was 'roadkill', meaning impossible to look at...jermaine said he looked like 'he was sleeping', so he must have looked okay. makes me wonder why some family members 'say goodbye' and some won't...weird...
but since i belLIEve, i guess there was nobody to say 'goodbye' to, since there was no body to look at... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "paula-c"
if it is true this is the link  8-)

Lee Harvey Oswald didnt shoot anyone. It WAS a conspiracy. The CIA set his ass up and put him in the library and told him he was a lookout to protect the pres. and to alert them if he saw anything suspicious...Someone else shot Kennedy and everyone blamed Oswald....Oswald had no clue what was going on until he realised he was set up. But before he could talk to the media and spill the beans on what REALLY happened (him being set up and someone shooting the pres)...in walks Jack Ruby and kills him.
Jack Ruby never served time in jail for killing Oswald.

'course he didn't. he was the deputy sheriff, wasn't he? and didn't he claim 'self defense' or that he 'saw something suspicious' oswald was doing, so he had to shoot him or something ridiculous like that?
all i remember is that oswald couldn't have done anything at that moment to be a possible threat to anyone.

:mrgreen:

I believe Oswald had his hands bound...so no, there was no reason for him to be a threat. Jack Ruby shot him because he was in on it and they knew Oswald would spill the beans on what really went down and who shot JFK.

Did you ever see the movie "Shooter" with Mark Wahlberg? they set him up in much the same way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Re: Harvey and his grassy knoll theory
April 16, 2010, 12:54:42 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "darkchild"
I think Uncle Harvey is a believer and a secret MJ fan like Diane Diamond.  Uncle Harvey, there is no need to hide that you are a MJ fan.   :D

Well I think Uncle Harve is not just a beLIEver ;)

yeah, me too....I think he's a KNOWER :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Grace

Michael Jackson -- Casket Mystery Solved
Originally posted Apr 10th 2010 7:53 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

It's the answer to the question you were kinda curious about, then forgot about, but now you're like "Holy cow, I really want to know -- how did Michael Jackson's body seemingly disappear after his memorial, only to reappear at the cemetery?"

On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. --  Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 red casket.

After the memorial, although hundreds of cameras and thousands of eyes were trained on the exits, no one saw any evidence that the casket left the building.  It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.

Finally, our spies have come clean. Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van.  The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed.

You're welcome.[/color]

Coming back to this revealing article again, we can find some more interpretations:

Text:
"Casket mystery solved" - the detective story about the jewel's case is done, over, terminated, not necessary anymore to keep secret.
"seemingly disappear - only to reappear" - this we know, don't we?
"Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van." - a van is a leader's team, too.
"The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed." - There was a secret meeting of leaders and the group (the body) was brought to the cemetery (unidentified, not remarked, not witnessed, no witness [no witness protection?]).
"You're welcome" - Please, there is no reason or cause / please come in - invitation to join.

Picture:
Black van (saying "LAPD Special Weapons And Tactics") with some dark shadow underneath (some dirt in the cellar?).
Casket walks with light shadows from black side to white side using black & white shoes - from night to day.
White van ("Forest Lawn Parks") with no shadow underneath.
Michael's face in the tree is watching over all from some distance.
(remember the Houston billboard with the Invincible eye?)

These are nice word & image games.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Kirsche

Quote from: "Grace"

It's the answer to the question you were kinda curious about, then forgot about, but now you're like "Holy cow, I really want to know -- how did Michael Jackson's body seemingly disappear after his memorial, only to reappear at the cemetery?"

On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. --  Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 red casket.

After the memorial, although hundreds of cameras and thousands of eyes were trained on the exits, no one saw any evidence that the casket left the building.  It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.

Finally, our spies have come clean. Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van.  The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed.

You're welcome.[/color]

Coming back to this revealing article again, we can find some more interpretations:

Text:
"Casket mystery solved" - the detective story about the jewel's case is done, over, terminated, not necessary anymore to keep secret.
"seemingly disappear - only to reappear" - this we know, don't we?
"Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van." - a van is a leader's team, too.
"The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed." - There was a secret meeting of leaders and the group (the body) was brought to the cemetery (unidentified, not remarked, not witnessed, no witness [no witness protection?]).
"You're welcome" - Please, there is no reason or cause / please come in - invitation to join.

Picture:
Black van (saying "LAPD Special Weapons And Tactics") with some dark shadow underneath (some dirt in the cellar?).
Casket walks with light shadows from black side to white side using black & white shoes - from night to day.
White van ("Forest Lawn Parks") with no shadow underneath.
Michael's face in the tree is watching over all from some distance.
(remember the Houston billboard with the Invincible eye?)

These are nice word & image games.

you know what I like about the picture? The writing under it  :shock:

THIS AIN'T REAL   yeah...oF COURSE! EVERY COW Can see that this picture ain't real.:D

Oh or do you mean whole story? Yes, thank for give us that clue   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

To me this is important because I don't think anyone other than us beLIEver's thought he was still alive, everyone else just said "OH Well maybe his body just wasn't in the casket." Plus, after they said that, they never said anything about him NOT being alive after they mentioned the possibility he is.

I also wonder what the importance of Red is, because obviously the casket wasn't red, ad haven't they said it was gold before? TMZ is sure being helpful these days. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

Have been struggling with the RED casket thing and some idea has come today:

possible meaning of „casket“ -- case  -- capsule  -- pill

So we have “red pill”.

Matrix: “You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes”

so, we have red pill to go out of matrix/system to find the truth?

"Remember, all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more."

so, once again the truth will prevail.

and... coincidently there is a book by Richard Gilbride from 2009 "Matrix for Assassination: The JFK Conspiracy"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Little Mermaid

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Someday I'll be.. part of your world.
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"

So we have “red pill”.

Matrix: “You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes”

so, we have red pill to go out of matrix/system to find the truth?

"Remember, all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more."

so, once again the truth will prevail.

and... coincidently there is a book by Richard Gilbride from 2009 "Matrix for Assassination: The JFK Conspiracy"

Whoah. o_o[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

So we have “red pill”. "
Huh.  :|
I've never seen the word "Casket" used in that context.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "loma"

So we have “red pill”. "
Huh.  :|
I've never seen the word "Casket" used in that context.

yes, I know, it is rather connotation than the direct meaning, although I found somewhere on one of drug forums (I will try to find it again) that someone was actually calling a morphine "red casket" :?

and still I think that vast majority of things/findings/clues being investigated/discussed are far from being very clear and direct :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

ForstAMoon, very good research .. good now that he is talking about these topics in the forum I'm reading more about Keneddy, and found this video, is in Spanish, but this speech that cost him his life, .. the American people have the last word

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

After the memorial, although hundreds of cameras and thousands of eyes were trained on the exits, no one saw any evidence that the casket left the building. It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.

I am not sure if this has been posted before or not. I never saw this picture before and it seems odd that X-17 shows what they say is Michael's coffin being transported on the back of a flat bed truck, inside a cement burial vault to the Staples Centre for the Memorial on July 7, 2009.

[attachment=2:1eigp8dk]MJ Casket.jpg[/attachment:1eigp8dk]

In another article with the posting date of July 6, 2009 about the funeral (not the memorial), the same picture is used saying that it was of the coffin being transported for the funeral on September 3, 2009. Even the comments on this story have July 6th as their posting dates. How is this even possible to post this article on July 6 if the funeral was on September 3, 2009?

Maybe I am mistaken...  :?  :lol:

[attachment=1:1eigp8dk]Funeral 1.jpg[/attachment:1eigp8dk]

[attachment=0:1eigp8dk]Funeral 2.jpg[/attachment:1eigp8dk]
You can not copy from X-17 so I screen shotted and it is in 2 pics so it fits here on the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions