Re: Blanket has a double...
April 10, 2010, 10:41:41 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
the family of the double child. he can be used for various versions. don't be so quick to Judge.......k?

Jacksonology, tell me...why did Michael's children wear masks all the time?
probably to PROTECT there Identities. But who knows, those could of been doubles too. while the kids were at home SAFE and SOUND.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 10:47:15 PM
Guys we have to consider the fact of use of Doubles for the kids. Look at these videos:

[youtube:2ijif1rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZJ_fA15uh4[/youtube:2ijif1rg]

[youtube:2ijif1rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq5KobuF0pc[/youtube:2ijif1rg]

[youtube:2ijif1rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMajB11Me8[/youtube:2ijif1rg]

do you think Michael would want his kids in these situations? at risk of getting injured and trampled over. and mobbed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 10:52:43 PM
the family of the double child. he can be used for various versions. don't be so quick to Judge.......k?

probably to PROTECT there Identities. But who knows, those could of been doubles too. while the kids were at home SAFE and SOUND.

Ok, like you've said...to protect their identities.  Every parent wishes safety for their children, just like Michael wanted to protect little Blanket.   Do you seriously think a sane parent would have an agreement to let their son serve as a double, when they know the risks this may have, like kidnapping?  As much as I love Michael, and as much I would need the money...one thing is sure...I  wouldn't risk my child!

Maybe this child is a look-a-like, yes, though he looks like Blanket to me, but if its not Blanket, then its just a kid fooling around over the internet?  Someone told him, hey you look like Blanket, and he decided to fool around with people around the internet.  There isnt a conspiracy behind everything.

And to your question....do you think Michael wants other kids in those kinds of situations?  at risk of getting injured and all that it may take to be a Blanket double?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 10:54:35 PM
is this another look-a-like?
both ears are different. the real paris' are lower and droopier. the leaked photo her ears are more upper, not as long, and not as many inner ear loops. the ears are WAY Differen't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 10:56:08 PM

Ok, like you've said...to protect their identities.  Every parent wishes safety for their children, just like Michael wanted to protect little Blanket.   Do you seriously think a sane parent would have an agreement to let their son serve as a double, when they know the risks this may have, like kidnapping?  As much as I love Michael, and as much I would need the money...one thing is sure...I  wouldn't risk my child!

Maybe this child is a look-a-like, yes, though he looks like Blanket to me, but if its not Blanket, then its just a kid fooling around over the internet?  Someone told him, hey you look like Blanket, and he decided to fool around with people around the internet.  There isnt a conspiracy behind everything.

And to your question....do you think Michael wants other kids in those kinds of situations?  at risk of getting injured and all that it may take to be a Blanket double?
Ever heard of Child Actors? or Maculay Culkin at that fact? His parents had him work all his Childhood. Non-stop. and he had to deal with the Media at a very young age.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 10:58:52 PM

Ever heard of Child Actors? or Maculay Culkin at that fact? His parents had him work all his Childhood. Non-stop. and he had to deal with the Media at a very young age.....

But he didnt have to serve as a double for anyone.  He was making mad money out of his own identity.  He wasnt at risk of being kidnapped, mobbed, pulled, or whatever Michael was trying to protect his children from. See the difference?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 11:01:36 PM

But he didnt have to serve as a double for anyone.  He was making mad money out of his own identity.  He wasnt at risk of being kidnapped, mobbed, pulled, or whatever Michael was trying to protect his children from. See the difference?
true, but he was in a WHOLE different situation then Michael's kids are.............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 11:08:35 PM
these pics were taken less then a year apart: obviously two different ears. real Paris ears are lower, and more Oval, Dynamic. Sort of like a elf (No Pun Intended) the fake one Paris ear is more Circular. The inner ear is more detailed, and dynamic then real paris' ear. unless Paris had ear surgery :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 11:11:46 PM
Im not comfortable with picking apart the looks of the children.  Its just not right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 11:13:08 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Im not comfortable with picking apart the looks of the children.  Its just not right.
Ofcourse your right. and i'm not trying to Bash them. Just broadening my view on the hoax. and looking deeper into it. Michael used doubles IMO. so why not the kids? In certain situations. IM NOT SAYING that we never seen the Real Paris and Blanket. I'm just saying i'm sure that some doubles were used. IMO. i'm not trying to enforce my belief's onto anyone. Michael even said ''people have a voice, there own opinions'' and it's just my humble opinion. i would never or intend to bash these sweet, kind hearted kids, and debunk them as fakes in this post. just looking into POSSIBILITIES Sorry, if i offended anyone...
Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 11:15:33 PM by Jacksonology
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 11:14:48 PM
Quote from: "MYLOVELYONE"
:roll: come on so if I look different in various pictures that means that I have a double ok it is your point of view and this is just my opinion but what does it have to be with the hoax
well the use of doubles with Michael has been major in THE HOAX ok? So why not doubles used for his Kids? Ok????????? :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

I dont know if michael would like that we talk about his kids and less about having doubles  :roll:  but again it is just my opinion...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

April 10, 2010, 11:19:55 PM

I feel the same...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 11:21:47 PM
Ofcourse your right. and i'm not trying to Bash them. Just broadening my view on the hoax. and looking deeper into it. Michael used doubles IMO. so why not the kids? In certain situations. IM NOT SAYING that we never seen the Real Paris and Blanket. I'm just saying i'm sure that some doubles were used. IMO. i'm not trying to enforce my belief's onto anyone. Michael even said ''people have a voice, there own opinions'' and it's just my humble opinion. i would never or intend to bash these sweet, kind hearted kids, and debunk them as fakes in this post. just looking into POSSIBILITIES Sorry, if i offended anyone...

Of course i understand your intentions of this thread... i know you arent bashing their looks and are investigating the possibility of doubles.
You havent offended me.. this is a free forum where we can discuss anything.  Thats what i like about being here.   :D

I think recently there have been MANY photos of the children released and leaked onto the net since June 2009.  Before then we NEVER saw the children..  i guess that makes me a bit uncomfortable because Michael protected those children so fiercely... and now their images are everywhere

I just dont know what to make of it all...  i guess what im trying to say, is that i feel Michaels protection seems to be ebbing away.   :?

Makes me worry about those kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 11:26:22 PM

Of course i understand your intentions of this thread... i know you arent bashing their looks and are investigating the possibility of doubles.
You havent offended me.. this is a free forum where we can discuss anything.  Thats what i like about being here.   :D

I think recently there have been MANY photos of the children released and leaked onto the net since June 2009.  Before then we NEVER saw the children..  i guess that makes me a bit uncomfortable because Michael protected those children so fiercely... and now their images are everywhere

I just dont know what to make of it all...  i guess what im trying to say, is that i feel Michaels protection seems to be ebbing away.   :?

Makes me worry about those kids.
thank you, i have good intentions with this post. just looking at possibilities. the kids could of had doubles. IN CERTAIN situations. the doubles could of been Child Actors. and Michael could of picked them out himself. If ANYONE is going to be a double/decoy for his children. He has to feel comfortable with them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

April 10, 2010, 11:27:28 PM
I can't really imagine Blanket having a double.  :(
Sorry homie. it just doesn't add up for me.
It IS possible, but idk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.