Sarahli

For the moment we cannot be sure to whom the "crime" is beneficial. I say crime because even if an accident is possible we must admit that it is very strange. It is too early to accuse Russia. What I also don't get is why all these important people were all gathered together in the same plane ? It is very unusual. How are they going to replace them all now ? By who ? Important questions that we have to keep in mind to see what is coming next.

All my condolences to the families who lost their loved ones and to the polish people who really must be in a state of shock now. May God ease your pain and give you the strength to look for the truth.
Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 03:17:59 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
For the moment we cannot be sure to whom the "crime" is beneficial. I say crime because even if an accident is possible we must admit that it is very strange. It is too early to accuse Russia. What I also don't get is why all these important people were all gathered together in the same plane ? It is very unusual. How are they going to replace them all now ? By who ? Important questions that we have to keep in mind to see what is coming next.

All my condolences to the families who lost their loved ones and to the polish people who really must be in a state of shock now. My God ease your pain and give you the strength to look for the truth.

they apparently would go to a ceremony about some victims from years ago.something like comemorating the day that poland (?) get her independence .maybe i;m wrong but is something like that.

and i didnt know where the plane was renovated.i knew that it has been renovated but i didnt know where.
and know i'm 100% sure that putin and russia has something to do with it...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

Most accidents are just accidents.
Not everything in life is conspiracy ...  ;)

It's indeed strange all those important people flew together in 1 plane, but they were alive and it was their own choise to do so.

In my country normaly the queen never flies in the same plane as her son (the crownprince), just in case something happens.

Wish all the polish people all the strenght they need these days!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Loes"
Most accidents are just accidents.
Not everything in life is conspiracy ...  ;)

It's indeed strange all those important people flew together in 1 plane, but they were alive and it was their own choise to do so.

In my country normaly the queen never flies in the same plane as her son (the crownprince), just in case something happens.

Wish all the polish people all the strenght they need these days!

Time will tell. The truth always prevails sooner or later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

u asked why they were travelling on the same plane.. well, i dunno.. in Poland we have regulations that do not allow to gather so many important ppl in a one plane..  :|
we had a very similar accident 2 years ago..but then "only" some commandors died.. and then such regulation was brought to life.. and yesterday it was broken.. :|
i really cannot understand why the hell did they get o this aircraft..:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

The saddest thing is that the place of the tragedy is the same as in 1940. In 1940, during the war the Russians killed thousands people of Polish elite in the Katyn Forest.
Now, the Polish elite dies there again.... I personally lost people with whom my institution cooperated. Those were great patriots, people who really cared about our country...
This tragedy is very, very symbolic for us.
 Please, read about the 1940 tragedy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Yes, a big tragedy... I hope this is really an accident... Buf if it's not, it's that I think, the people who make this are worse than the russians of 1940 during the Katyn massacre. Why ? Because they act in the darkness, with nobody for see them, and nobody for telling the truth. They kill, and they lie to the people of all the world.
During Katyn massacre, the context was war. But nowadays, it's worse. The context is power and money. Some people kill and then lie.

I don't say Katyn massacre is nothing, I say that nowadays, the killers are cowards, liars who pay tribute the next day with their suits and their false democracy...  :cry:

Today the schemes of the powerful are only secret knocks. And us, people, get up on the morning, go to work, go to watch news, go to bed, get up on the morning...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

i understand that the plain crashed in the same place where years ago other tragedy happened.
maybe is something sopernatural...u know what i mean
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

clea

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Polish people  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

Grace

There are rumours in our media that president Kaczynski personally ordered the pilot to not take a deviation to MInsk or Moscow because he did not want to be late for the ceremony.

The analysis results of the voice recorders should provide more evidence.
It's all speculation for the time being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Java

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
The saddest thing is that the place of the tragedy is the same as in 1940. In 1940, during the war the Russians killed thousands people of Polish elite in the Katyn Forest.
Now, the Polish elite dies there again.... I personally lost people with whom my institution cooperated. Those were great patriots, people who really cared about our country...
This tragedy is very, very symbolic for us.
 Please, read about the 1940 tragedy.

Thanks for the link.  I'm sorry for your loss.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, it happened 20 km from the place of massacre in 1940. There's a huge symbollism in it. Our President and other prominents were on their way to honour those who were killed 70 years ago. There was the anniversary celebration prepared in that place. The President was about to give a very powerful speech. We were all waiting for one word from Russian Government - "We apologise". This never said apology was an obstacle in our mutual relationships over the past decades. I am not saying about the ordinary people - Russian People are wonderful, I love them very much! I am talking about governments - because this mass murder from 1940 influenced our whole history. For decades, we were told that this murder was commited by Nazis. Until the fall of Communism - only then the truth was finally admitted.
There is a film about these tragic events from 1940 entitled "Katy?" by Andrzej Wajda - if someone of you are interested - I strongly recommend it to you. It will be shown on TV I guess, all over the world right now - to honour the memory of all the officers murdered in the Katy? forest.

Please, don't think It was a murder conspiracy - it was an accident. A very tragic and symbolic one. An eye opener for the whole world. Looks like the ghosts of those killed 70 years ago demanded to be honoured by the whole world for once and for all.

Thank you very much for your support. We need it so much. People are queuing for 8-9 hours too see the coffins of our President and his wife... It is a very hard time for all of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Venus

There's no conspiracy (I live in Russia). it's awful weather conditions (fog). The pilot tried to land 4 times and (they guess) the fuel was over and the plane crashed.
It's a big loss for Russians too, because it had to be very important event that could warm russian-polish relationship.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Grace

You will not believe this. There were gun shots heard by eyewitnesses at the crashed plane. Chase wild dogs? Foxes, cats or wolves? There's a video:

[youtube:ls2g6867]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9R4KdN6vNQ[/youtube:ls2g6867]

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Addendum:
This video gives the location of the crash - apparently just in front of the airport.
Who shot why on which target?

[youtube:ls2g6867]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ5ZgnNae30[/youtube:ls2g6867]

Poland did not join the swine flu vaccination campaign and was reluctant towards the Lissabon treaty.
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:56:12 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MDM77

I just read that the person who took that video was assassinated. interesting.

[youtube:b4bhtgcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c_5JBs0wFY[/youtube:b4bhtgcw]

Another good blog that is talking about this:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late