lynnTopic starter

Some Theories
March 31, 2010, 09:54:37 PM
Before I start..... I want to say that this is not to upset anyone or anything. This just kinda came up when trying to learn about Dr. Tohme Tohme.

1. Alejarda was Jermaine x-wife. Dr.TohmeTohme is related to Alejarda. Jermaine is the one that got the ball rolling with MJ being involved with Dr. Tohme Tohme.

2. Dr. Tohme Tohme was MJ's business manager, spokesperson and doctor

3. Dr. Tohme Tohme admits " I built a fence around Micheal Jackson to keep people out"
"I wouldn't interfere with his creative decision and he wouldn't interfere with business decisions"

4. MJ was terified of him. afraid of whatever this man maybe capable of doing.

5. He had taken over Micheal's life.
Micheal didn't know what was in his accounts
He was divided between representatives.
didn't talk to lawyers.
Dr. Tohme Tohme did it all.

6. Dr. Tohme Tohme fired many members of Jackson staff including Security guards, nany Grace Rawaramba (twice)

7. MJ had a falling out with Dr. Tohme since oming to London in March to announce his comeback.

8. Jackson notified associctes early June (I think) that Dr. Tohme was not repsenting him after he received a cease-and-desist letter from the residency ot the 02 from Allgood Entertainment.

9. re-hired Frank Dileo

10. Was said the last time Dr.Tohme Tohme saw MJ was at Staples Center, rehearsing.

11. Dr. Tohme Tohme spoke on befalf of Jackson two weeks after tragedy.

Here is a few things that come to mind

1. After he fired Dr. Tohme and rehired Frank Dileo Mj put a plan into action.
impersonators: Has anyone thought that Mj had an impersonator live at the mansion and MJ lived else to keep him safe.
Dr. Tohme Tohme was still trying to represent MJ.
Dr.Tohme was able to get into the Staple Center when MJ was rehearsing. If he was able to get into the Center the he would be able to get into the mansion.
There is reports that Dr. Tohme was there when MJ went into cardiac arrest.
Maybe It was an impersonator that died and not the real MJ.
I remember in a Coroner Investigators Narrative (real or not idk) that reported that the bedroom that the decedent had rest in and entered cardiac arrest was not his usual room.
Remember MJ was afraid of what Dr. Tohme could do.

I hate to think of this one but Dr. Tohme was able to get to MJ and killed him and put the blame on Murray.
but, that is kinda hard to say because of all the evidence don't mach up. Never has on anything. toooooo many things are out of place.

This is another one that came into mind ( I hate that I thought of it and I hope not)
Dr. Tohme and Jermaine worked together on trying to rid of MJ.  It's just kinda funny that Jermaine is always talking. I have had some weird feelings about Jermaine because of some interviews he has done and some things I have read in a few books.. But, like I have said I hope not! And if it upsets some people I am sorry.

I have a few more that I can think of but I am going to stop. I am alrdy afraid of upseting people.

In my heart I feel MJ is alive and is trying to keep himself safe!
There is just soooo much info out there and things that don't seem right.
The only way to get the truth is to leave no stone unturned.
And again I sorry if anything my upset anyone.  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lynnTopic starter

Re: Some Theories
March 31, 2010, 10:10:57 PM
I forgot to say if any of my facts are wrong that I listed at the top please let me know.
If they are I am sorry. My mind was going a 100x an hour and there was so much I wanted to say and didn't get them all the way out like I wanted to  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2010, 05:33:58 AM
Could this impersonator have been the old frail and sickly man?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2010, 05:58:30 AM
Your theory sounds very interesting & could be possible. Like the family has said Murray is just a fall guy. Dr. Thome very well could be behind it all. & to me it is possible maybe Jermaine didn't know what Dr. Thome was like, maybe Jermaine's not as shady as we think he is? At least, I hope he wouldn't do that to his brother. I find it interesting that MJ supposedly made all of these calls & had meeting right before his "death". He also rehired a bunch of people as soon as he fired Dr. Thome or whatever. That right there speaks volumes, he was up to something. If he feared Dr. Thome that much, remember Dr. Thome's the guy who threatened someone at an auction, I'm sure he'd be smart enough to find a way to get away from him. I don't find it unlikely that he had to create a plan to get away from the bad guys, meaning Dr. Thome & the people after his catalog as well.  I also think that this new deal that the executors have signed with Sony is a way to get them what they want & get them off of MJ's back, so that they no longer have anything on him that they could go after him for. The debts he owed have been payed now, so none of the people he owed can come after him. It's all part of a plan, so that MJ is no longer in danger from these people. I think, Dr. Murray could have been payed to kill MJ or something & he got the wrong guy, maybe it was an impersonator. Although, if MJ thought someone was going to kill him, I don't think he'd put someone else in danger. So maybe Dr. Murray was hired to assist in the hoax, to play a role. To pretend like he killed MJ so that MJ could get away. There's so many possibilities. Also, I think the whole stun gun thing was a leaked story by Jermaine or someone else in the house other than Nanny Grace, for a minute I thought it was her, but now I think maybe they are trying to get rid of her & created that story to make it seem like she's up to no good. Who knows at this point, everything's crazy & nothing's impossible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

April 01, 2010, 09:18:50 AM
no need to apologise for having a thought,thats what we are here to do...and to air our thoughts is a good way to throw out there some food for thought for all of us........there has been some amazing stuff written on this forum.........many minds......means many ideas,...........so go for it......good post..xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 01, 2010, 09:34:26 AM
lynn I don´t even understand where the offence could be. This is a good theory to me, and more or less it has been discussed before.

I agree with the possibility of this theory, but the double thing... It´s hard to believe to me... It could be that a double would be used to fake all to the world eyes, but in the close circle? I don´t think so.

Alejarda?  :lol:
Alejandra.
Sorry, but in Spanish sounds really funny.
It´s like Farawayrda  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 10:02:38 PM
Hi guys, I don't know if this is the right topic for this message, sorry if it isn't  :oops: ....I've never posted any message here, because it's difficult for me to express myself in english (I'm french), but this time I wanted to share something very interesting (according to me) with you.

I was wondering what L.O.V.E. was standing for and I found this:

L.O.V.E. = Law Of Vibrational Energy (Science of L.O.V.E.)  :shock:

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but please check out this site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This guy (Cory Herter) has 25 videos, in which he explains what the science of L.O.V.E. is. I've watched them all and they are very very interesting, but I especially love the 8th video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
Please pay attention to the 2 or 3 last minutes of the video...

Maybe Michael wants us to know this science....maybe that could be a way to raise our conciousness to a higher level, so that we could not be manipulated by NWO/Illuminatis anymore.

Please tell me, what you, guys, think about this.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english  :shock:

L.O.V.E. ;)

~Myriam40a~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late