Alive... that IS why I'm on the "hoax death" forum. If you think otherwise, then please leave... nobody needs your negativity.  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Alive, living and breathing, just like you and me...100%....I have NO doubt. A few clues may still come out now and then, but really my friends, the message has been right in front of our eyes. The only thing that I take as Gospel, are the words from Michael's own lips...His message is very clear and I firmly believe he wants us to think for ourselves...not follow all of the "gossip" that has been coming our way. He wants us to look at the "man in the mirror" and he wants us to open up our minds, to change. There is so much corruption in the system, we need to educate ourselves, then pass on the info to others and always do it with LOVE! We need to look inside our hearts and see that we should be concentrating on making this world a better place...That is what Michael is all about. I know that there is so much more to this hoax, but in due time the mystery will unfold. So the sooner we all understand our part, the sooner we will have answers. It's all for LOVE...It's all for LOVE! :D

Michael...I'm trying..."heart" to "heart" and of course...I love you most!xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Beautiful post, Mj4ever777, and I so agree! My heart says he's alive, and I will not be convinced otherwise! I cried, I grieved and I "thought the hoax was nonsense" for months and months- I know the Lord has us on the correct path!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Alive 100% alive. Just booted some non believers off my facebook today for stirring up depressing thoughts and preaching out against BeLIEvers in general. So please don't anybody friend me at all if they can't refrain from being a general pain in the arse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

I believe Michael is Alive and will be coming back. The song Cry (see lyrics below) somehow comes to mind when I think about what has been unrolling in front of our eyes in the past year, it gives a strong message, it paints the emotions we are going through and raises the questions we are asking ourselves... Waow! What an amazing journey!

With L.O.V.E

Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody’s missing a friend (Hold on)
Somebody’s lacking a hero
And they have not a clue when it’s all gonna end again

Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth (Hold on)
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind mans eyes when he cries

You can change the world (I can’t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (It’s gonna take somebody’s help)
You’re the chosen one (I’m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

If people laugh when they’re feeling sad
Someone is taking a life (Hold on)
Respect to believe in your dreams
So tell me where were you
When your children cried last night

Faces filled with madness
Miracles unheard of (Hold on)
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do is to reach for the truth, the truth

And when that flag glows there’ll be no more wars
And when all cause I will answer all your prayers (Prayers)
Show the world…

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

SEHF

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Loud"
Dead body alive in my heart

Don't feel attacked, but you clearly think he is dead, and no one can make you believe otherwise. Why are you on a hoax forum?

Maybe some people are searching for a reason to believe, but can't find anything? Or haven't yet found anything. There's very few things that make me believe, but they are enough that I know he's alive somewhere. Where as some people can see a shadow a under a tree from a helicopter shot and say " :o  MICHAEL !"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All evidence points to ALIVE!
But how MIchael was able to pull this off we will never know!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "SEHF"

Don't feel attacked, but you clearly think he is dead, and no one can make you believe otherwise. Why are you on a hoax forum?

Maybe some people are searching for a reason to believe, but can't find anything? Or haven't yet found anything. There's very few things that make me believe, but they are enough that I know he's alive somewhere. Where as some people can see a shadow a under a tree from a helicopter shot and say " :o  MICHAEL !"

Yes, but loud REALLY thinks he's dead, that's why I asked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It took me a long time to get here, but I'm 100% convinced he's alive ;) and I strongly feel that he will return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

MissG

(Also posted here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

I got motivated to believe that he can be alive by a theory that can make sense in the hoax with a mystic turn.

I am going to recall a theory I studied loooong ago and just came in to my mind.

Is the Myth of the "Missing Fallus". Here a description that can be interpretated within the hoax-MJ context.

The most famous Egyptian myth was recorded by Plutarch under the title De Iside et Osiride. It preserves a version of the myth about Isis and Osiris that stands in the center of Egyptian magick. It describes the most fundamental formula of the Eon called the Dying God, simply put, a formula representing death and resurrection. The same magickal formula is repeated many times in different disguises, from the worship of Phoenician Adonis, Hellenic Attis, Dionysus, Mithras, and finally to the worship of Christian Jesus. They all repeated and elaborated the same source, the ancient cult of the dying God Osiris, modifying it according to their needs.

According to Plutarch's description Thoth fought with the Moon God to gain the birth of 5 'intercalary' deities, that represented additional 5 days of the year (14-18 July) added to previous 360. This Gods are born in successive days: Osiris, Nephthys, Seth, Isis, and Horus ('the elder'). Osiris is then mutilated by his brother Typhoon (Seth) into pieces that Isis collects and on the place of findings builds a shrine/tomb in the memory of her deceased husband. She finds all pieces except Phallus for which she makes a substitute, and post-mortal son of Osiris, Horus ('the younger'), was born. The myth later describes Horus' fight with Set in order to revenge Osiris' death. The myth contains all elements of the formula of Death and Resurrection, since when Isis completes the shattered Osiris, he resurrects in the heavenly abode. What is important for our interpretation is the number of parts of Osiris' body that was scattered around the country. Plutarch's version of the myth says that Osiris' body was torn into 14 pieces, or 13 + the missing Phallus.

Following this text, we find:
- Moon: MJ mother
- 5 Deities: J5
- Diying God
- Arc/ grave where the pieces found are collected in to (grave in forest lawn)
- Date: July
- Isis (and her sister) collecting the pieces spread all over different places
- Numbers on body pieces, 14 or 13 plus fallus ( It is believed that the fallus was made of Gold, ceramic or wood)
- Isis reconstructing Osiris--->coming back from the death and Horus revenging the death.

"And piece by piece Michael will be revealing himself to the world" Kenny Orterga

"Michael will take us to places we never knew....." collecting the pieces aren´t we? :lol:
where have the kids been travelling? :lol:

Who is it? is it my brother? :lol:

Makes a mystic sense to me ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

sweet1

Quote from: "SEHF"

Yes, but loud REALLY thinks he's dead, that's why I asked.

Thank you Souza, It really annoys the heck out of me when people say MJ is dead. I believe this forum is Michael Jackon Death Hoax Investigators. No one is looking for MJ to suddenly appear out of nowhere and I don't believe people are having illusions of seeing him out and about. As far as I am concerned there are plenty of other forums saying he's certainly gone. Why don't some people that feel that way go there and don't post their comments here? Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Willa

Alive!  I also think his drug usage was exaggerated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Where do we all STAND!! MJ DEAD OR ALIVE!
September 28, 2010, 11:30:01 PM
MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALVE & WHEN HE COMES BACK IT WILL SHOCK THE WORLD LIKE NEVER BEFORE IN HISTORY!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions