TIAI April 9
April 09, 2010, 03:14:43 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Back to the forum again... TMZ part of the hoax?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 4/9
April 09, 2010, 03:19:54 AM
You know after reading todays redirect, it got me thinking....

The full post is on my blog(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) but I will repost it on here...

Why do we believe what is in the tabloids anyway?  It’s not like their hiding the fact that it’s not necessarily 100% true.

… right at the top… TMZ Celebrity Gossip.

GOSSIP

Definition:  idle talk or rumor, esp. about the personal or private affairs of others

RUMOR

Definition: a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts

Source:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh really?  Well let’s say what the Bible says about gossip….

Question: "What does the Bible say about gossip?"

Answer: The Hebrew word translated “gossip” in the Old Testament is defined as “one who reveals secrets, one who goes about as a talebearer or scandal-monger.” A gossiper is a person who has privileged information about people and proceeds to reveal that information to those who have no business knowing it. Gossip is distinguished from sharing information in two ways:

1. Intent. Gossipers often have the goal of building themselves up by making others look bad and exalting themselves as some kind of repositories of knowledge.

2. The type of information shared. Gossipers speak of the faults and failings of others, or reveal potentially embarrassing or shameful details regarding the lives of others without their knowledge or approval. Even if they mean no harm, it is still gossip.

In the book of Romans, Paul reveals the sinful nature and lawlessness of mankind, stating how God poured out His wrath on those who rejected His laws. Because they had turned away from God's instruction and guidance, He gave them over to their sinful natures. The list of sins includes gossips and slanderers (Romans 1:29-32). We see from this passage how serious the sin of gossip is and that it characterizes those who are under God’s wrath.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OH MY GOSH!!! People! We not only have to stop using people’s lives as our entertainment, we have to stop supporting the game of gossip.

This tabloid industry is making money off of a sin.

If God sees all sin as equal, this is the equivalent to making money off of killing people!

I am so freakin’ mad at myself!!! The message has been there for years and I was deafened by a great beat! *disgusted*

And this is not new…. Uh hello!  Remember this?

[youtube:2nmn47no]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRey1AfNSS4[/youtube:2nmn47no]

Moving down the picture... in case you can't read it...

Don't waste your cash

On that filthy tabloid trash

Dang look at that nice a_ _ .... oh sorry was that my outside voice? ;-)

Anyway, shake it off…. Solution mode now.

What are we gonna do about it?

You may be saying… yeah… exactly… what can little old me do about it?

If we bind together in unity, there is nothing we can’t do!  There are so many things in this world that we could make right if we were just to unify.

We need to raise our voice as one on several issues.

We need to pray as one as Major Love Prayer has been asking us to do.

Never underestimate our power… the power of the MJFam to make a change!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Re: TIAI 4/9
April 09, 2010, 08:54:11 AM
Two realities seem to be lived, current reality and virtual reality. To see the current reality, simply view the facts in an objective way and qualify with discretion. To live virtual reality, we only think journals and media private to tell the truth. But... what in the minds of these "journalists"?.

Lies, exaggerations, slander, and all kinds of tricks have been converted to new tools to provide information, even some of them already news, prefer to create under any hypothesis that imagine, of having to face the reality. The more difficult to defend the lie is to hide the truth, but there are so many lies created every day, that the mind of these subjects should be something like this as a perpetual maze, which leave you can return them mad, i.e. the mitómanos lie about anything and come to believe their own lies, because that would be a tough psychological blow to these "journalists" see the world created there, and which passing is what this eating.

Informative mitomanía is already part of some media private journalistic culture. I imagine me, that when you are closing their newspapers, someone will say "no, no, not is... creates something". Therefore the objectivity has completely disappeared of the ethical principles of certain journalists.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions