Has there been 2 this whole time??

• 2 Replies

Offline nefari

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Has there been 2 this whole time??

• on: June 03, 2010, 04:37:05 AM
Let me post something here that fascinates me and I can only believe that in writing this Michael was referring to a silent twin and it haunts me, bothers me, makes me wonder in amazement at what on earth we all may still find in our investigations....it just boggles the mind and sounds to me like Michael was hoping for an end to the torture of keeping someone hidden, a loved one that remained silent, someone who was a like soul but different body, someone who stayed silent to protect him from something or to help him with something! :shock:

This is from page 85 of Dancing the Dream:
Two Birds
It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and
no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery?
Let's give them a clue:

Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on.
Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...
Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?

Oh, that is a day I hunger for!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
]

Offline nefari

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Has there been 2 this whole time??

• on: June 03, 2010, 01:24:15 PM
As a huge Lord of the Rings fan I am seeing Gollum/Smeagol here or a similar situation except Michael is not evil like Gollum but what Smeagol endured from the powers of the ring over the years of survival, the splitting into 2 just to live, to maintain somewhat of a life as twisted as it was and his obsession with the ring the entire time, always striving to please the Precious despite what it did to him! Michael I think is obsessed with perfecting his craft to the point he drives himself to extremes and this was drilled into him by his Father, and as the drilling continued, the split came.....the meek scared little boy on one side and the powerful sexy work a holic singer/dancer on the other. But I still have to ask, where do the Brandon Jackson's, the Wylie Drapers, Rockwells and the Navis and E-Cass's all fit into the scheme of things.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
]