loma

Re: A world without Cancer , vitamin B17
May 05, 2010, 11:04:40 PM
Thank you for this!
I'm currently dong a project on holistic treatments for breast cancer, and this can help a lot. :)
Sheesh.. the government is terrible for letting people die from cancer, hiding something that would help.
 :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

May 06, 2010, 08:40:46 AM
My daughters teacher told the class about 2 of his family members that had cancer.  One (adult) had lung cancer and a child (4 year old) had a brain tumor. ( A large one.)   Both had taken black seed oil and within a month, the child's tumor was gone and the adults had almost completely disappeared.  

Black seed oil is excellent for a variety of things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 11:38:40 AM
Quote from: "MJs Tinkerbell"
My daughters teacher told the class about 2 of his family members that had cancer.  One (adult) had lung cancer and a child (4 year old) had a brain tumor. ( A large one.)   Both had taken black seed oil and within a month, the child's tumor was gone and the adults had almost completely disappeared.  

Black seed oil is excellent for a variety of things.

MsTinker,

:shock:  WOW!!! .....Thanks for sharing that  :)

Where can you get black seed oil from? I have a family member right now who has cancer.  They don't expect her to live long but I have been praying otherwise for her to receive divine health.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 11:39:17 AM
Quote from: "loma"
Thank you for this!
I'm currently dong a project on holistic treatments for breast cancer, and this can help a lot. :)
Sheesh.. the government is terrible for letting people die from cancer, hiding something that would help.
 :roll:

Loma,

They do this because it is all about the mula!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 11:42:28 AM
Quote from: "LieBecomesTheTruth"
Although I didn't watch the videos, I read the original post as well as most of the replies. I wanted to reply to this thread and say that I'm a biologist and I'd just like to share with you all that a "cure for cancer" is simply not that easy. No one case of cancer is the same, and that is why cancer is so hard to treat. The cells multiply and mutate in a different way each time. Cancer is always changing, which means, although there are treatments for certain types, finding a cure for cancer as a whole is extremely difficult.

I won't deny what you say may be fact. The fact of the matter is why hide major resources and info from the population? To me, it is an agenda for anyone to withhold info stating that there is no possible cure when there is one even if it may be difficult.  I did read somewhere that there are many strings of cancer and each one have to be treated differently if you are going to go with it at a holistic approach.  

It just amazes me how they do this and yet people continue to die like flies from this horrible sickness. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 12:59:02 PM
Although I didn't watch the videos, I read the original post as well as most of the replies. I wanted to reply to this thread and say that I'm a biologist and I'd just like to share with you all that a "cure for cancer" is simply not that easy. No one case of cancer is the same, and that is why cancer is so hard to treat. The cells multiply and mutate in a different way each time. Cancer is always changing, which means, although there are treatments for certain types, finding a cure for cancer as a whole is extremely difficult.

I`m a biologist too :) and I couldn`t agree more with your post!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFLTopic starter

May 06, 2010, 01:52:47 PM
Quote from: "sunrise"

I`m a biologist too :) and I couldn`t agree more with your post!  :)

Uhm .. Please watch the videos    :roll:  -_-
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

May 06, 2010, 07:01:17 PM
Yes, please watch. It is worth watching.  I am familiar with this guy Mr. Griffin. I have some info with him discussing alot about the Federal Reserve, etc. but that is another topic for another day of course.  You can always youtube him.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 07:09:27 PM

I believe that every illness has a cure and I'm not talking about the chemical trash but the real cures, the natural sources. I don't know much about homeopathy but I read that curcuma for example destroys all the cancercells, no mather in what form they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

May 06, 2010, 07:18:16 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"

I believe that every illness has a cure and I'm not talking about the chemical trash but the real cures, the natural sources. I don't know much about homeopathy but I read that curcuma for example destroys all the cancercells, no mather in what form they are.

What is curcuma, Dancing? Is there a link to this? Do you have any additional info? I would like to know.
And I do agree with you I believe all diseases can be cured not just chemical, not only homeopathic but spiritual as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 07:34:44 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"

What is curcuma, Dancing? Is there a link to this? Do you have any additional info? I would like to know.
And I do agree with you I believe all diseases can be cured not just chemical, not only homeopathic but spiritual as well.

I think turmeric is also a name for curcuma. Maybe you're familiar with the name turmeric? It's a spice used in Asian food.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I cant find the exact article I've read before but there is some info about it on the internet. But here is some info about it.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

loma

May 06, 2010, 07:38:48 PM
@Infinitylady
I totally agree.
In my religion, the law of Vibrational Energy is used a lot to cure some diseases
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

May 06, 2010, 07:51:04 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"

I think turmeric is also a name for curcuma. Maybe you're familiar with the name turmeric? It's a spice used in Asian food.

I cant find the exact article I've read before but there is some info about it on the internet. But here is some info about it.  ;)

Oh, Ok. Turmeric!

I have heard of that herb!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 07:51:56 PM
Just some info about black seed oil. It's also known as nigella sative.
This is how the seeds look like:

And how the oil looks like:

Some info about black seed oil & cancer:
friendly
funny