article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • 11 Replies
  • 1164 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline whateverhappens

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 304
    • Show only replies by whateverhappens

article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 08, 2010, 09:00:49 AM
found this article

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/72 ... fence.html

i know it is a trashloid, though
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline tabloidburn

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1621
    • Show only replies by tabloidburn

Re: article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 08, 2010, 01:34:20 PM
"The News Of The World revealed last year how Murray claimed Jackson, 51, was an expert in running IV drips, including one for the drug Propofol - which he overdosed on."

did you notice THIS? mike allegedly 'died' at age 50, so how come he turned 51 in this recent newsbit???  :mrgreen:
and an 'expert in running iv drips'? someone who is so scared of needles, he had his dermatologist use a sedative, so he could stand tiny injection needles? that same someone has no problem to stick himself in a vene with a needle? really...? :roll:

i'm more and more convinced that the tabloid news are to be taken as clues... :mrgreen: but it's almost sad to see how desperate murray's lawyers are looking for some kind of defense, even pulling out footage from years ago. what has that got to do with what murray is accused of? he wasn't his doctor then? what is that gonna prove regarding dr. murray's obvious inabilities? are they f***in' nuts???  :evil:

gotta go back to ma padded cell now... :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Offline Raven

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 709
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace

Re: article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 08, 2010, 01:42:51 PM
"By James Desborough, 07/02/2010

POP legend Michael Jackson will make the ultimate comeback... by giving evidence at his OWN death trial as the star witness for the DEFENCE.

Lawyers for Doctor Conrad Murray want to use old video footage of spaced-out Jacko to demonstrate the depth of his drug habit.

Personal physician Murray is set to stand trial on an involuntary manslaughter charge for delivering a fatal drug cocktail overdose to the megastar in June last year.

His legal team hope Jackson's appearance from beyond the grave - which sounds like something straight out of his famous zombie video Thriller - will show Murray can't be guilty.

Addiction

Instead, they will suggest that the King of Pop knew how to self- administer and battled pill addiction for over 17 years.

And in another wacko twist in the courtroom drama, Murray's legal team will also call two of Jacko's three CHILDREN to the stand.

They want Prince, 12, and 11-year-old Paris to discuss how their father constantly complemented Murray and claimed that he was "making him better".

Key videos will include footage of frail Jacko during his This Is It rehearsals and a 2007 court deposition where he discusses his pain medication.

The defence will also show images from 2004 where he slurs his words and appears drunk in rehearsals for a film role at his Neverland home library. Jackson's sister La Toya is furious that Murray is contesting any charges - and has urged cops to push for a murder case.

A legal source close to Murray, who will be charged in an LA court tomorrow, said: "Murray's legal team have quietly but steadily been building a robust defence case.

"A key element will be on-camera interviews Michael Jackson gave where he discusses and admits his drug use and others where he appears to be intoxicated.

"In effect, Michael Jackson himself will be the defence's star witness as they set out to prove he was a seasoned and habitual user and knew how to self-administer.

"The interviews and other evidence aim to show that Jackson had been addicted to prescription drugs for at least 15 years.

"They will try to prove that Jackson was in poor health and therefore the build-up of drugs and the effects of further doses were increased tenfold because of a weakened system.

"For these reasons, they will say Murray is not culpable and should therefore be found not guilty."

The News Of The World revealed last year how Murray claimed Jackson, 51, was an expert in running IV drips, including one for the drug Propofol - which he overdosed on.

Jacko's dependency on painkillers started in 1984 after pyrotechnics used in filming his Pepsi advert set his his hair on fire. He also took Valium, Xanax and Ativan after a civil lawsuit from alleged child abuse vistim Jordan Chandler in 1993.

Despite a rehab stint, he was back on the drugs, which were found by cops who raided the Neverland ranch in 2004.

In his last year Jacko was necking painkillers - Demerol, Dilaudid and Vicodin - all at the same time. The cocktail also included muscle relaxant Soma, anti-depressant Zoloft, anti- anxiety pill Paxil, sedative Xanax and heartburn tablet Prilosec. The singer's autopsy showed he had lethal amounts of anaesthesia drug Propofol in his system when he died, along with a mix of other prescriptions.

LaToya - who famously told us last July that she felt Jackson was murdered - spoke out after Murray returned to LA last week to surrender to cops.

She said: "He should be charged with murder, not manslaughter. It is terribly wrong."

Brother Jermaine, referring to Jackson arrest on child abuse charges, added: "Murray should be cuffed, he should be fingerprinted, he should have his mugshot just like they did my brother!

"It's all on the doctor. It could be first-degree murder, it could be whatever - Michael's not coming back, so where's the closure?"

Crypt

Last week Murray visited Jacko's crypt at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California.

He was seen walking up to the doors then sitting down on a wall outside as he paused for reflection.

A Jackson family insider said they were "shocked and upset" that Murray went to the star's final resting place.

The insider added: "It just seems like a calculated PR stunt before he's brought to trial."

Currently the LAPD and the district attorney are arguing over how Murray will enter court, either as a volunteer or in handcuffs. He is likely to be given $25,000 bail.

Sources say Murray could avoid a trial by plea bargaining a deal to a suspended sentence with a guilty admission.

Last night a spokesman for Dr Murray had no comment.
"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline jacilovesmichael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2474
    • Show only replies by jacilovesmichael

Re: article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 08, 2010, 01:52:36 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
"By James Desborough, 07/02/2010

POP legend Michael Jackson will make the ultimate comeback... by giving evidence at his OWN death trial as the star witness for the DEFENCE.

Lawyers for Doctor Conrad Murray want to use old video footage of spaced-out Jacko to demonstrate the depth of his drug habit.

Personal physician Murray is set to stand trial on an involuntary manslaughter charge for delivering a fatal drug cocktail overdose to the megastar in June last year.

His legal team hope Jackson's appearance from beyond the grave - which sounds like something straight out of his famous zombie video Thriller - will show Murray can't be guilty.

Addiction

Instead, they will suggest that the King of Pop knew how to self- administer and battled pill addiction for over 17 years.

And in another wacko twist in the courtroom drama, Murray's legal team will also call two of Jacko's three CHILDREN to the stand.

They want Prince, 12, and 11-year-old Paris to discuss how their father constantly complemented Murray and claimed that he was "making him better".

Key videos will include footage of frail Jacko during his This Is It rehearsals and a 2007 court deposition where he discusses his pain medication.

The defence will also show images from 2004 where he slurs his words and appears drunk in rehearsals for a film role at his Neverland home library. Jackson's sister La Toya is furious that Murray is contesting any charges - and has urged cops to push for a murder case.

A legal source close to Murray, who will be charged in an LA court tomorrow, said: "Murray's legal team have quietly but steadily been building a robust defence case.

"A key element will be on-camera interviews Michael Jackson gave where he discusses and admits his drug use and others where he appears to be intoxicated.

"In effect, Michael Jackson himself will be the defence's star witness as they set out to prove he was a seasoned and habitual user and knew how to self-administer.

"The interviews and other evidence aim to show that Jackson had been addicted to prescription drugs for at least 15 years.

"They will try to prove that Jackson was in poor health and therefore the build-up of drugs and the effects of further doses were increased tenfold because of a weakened system.

"For these reasons, they will say Murray is not culpable and should therefore be found not guilty."

The News Of The World revealed last year how Murray claimed Jackson, 51, was an expert in running IV drips, including one for the drug Propofol - which he overdosed on.

Jacko's dependency on painkillers started in 1984 after pyrotechnics used in filming his Pepsi advert set his his hair on fire. He also took Valium, Xanax and Ativan after a civil lawsuit from alleged child abuse vistim Jordan Chandler in 1993.

Despite a rehab stint, he was back on the drugs, which were found by cops who raided the Neverland ranch in 2004.

In his last year Jacko was necking painkillers - Demerol, Dilaudid and Vicodin - all at the same time. The cocktail also included muscle relaxant Soma, anti-depressant Zoloft, anti- anxiety pill Paxil, sedative Xanax and heartburn tablet Prilosec. The singer's autopsy showed he had lethal amounts of anaesthesia drug Propofol in his system when he died, along with a mix of other prescriptions.

LaToya - who famously told us last July that she felt Jackson was murdered - spoke out after Murray returned to LA last week to surrender to cops.

She said: "He should be charged with murder, not manslaughter. It is terribly wrong."

Brother Jermaine, referring to Jackson arrest on child abuse charges, added: "Murray should be cuffed, he should be fingerprinted, he should have his mugshot just like they did my brother!

"It's all on the doctor. It could be first-degree murder, it could be whatever - Michael's not coming back, so where's the closure?"

Crypt

Last week Murray visited Jacko's crypt at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California.

He was seen walking up to the doors then sitting down on a wall outside as he paused for reflection.

A Jackson family insider said they were "shocked and upset" that Murray went to the star's final resting place.

The insider added: "It just seems like a calculated PR stunt before he's brought to trial."

Currently the LAPD and the district attorney are arguing over how Murray will enter court, either as a volunteer or in handcuffs. He is likely to be given $25,000 bail.

Sources say Murray could avoid a trial by plea bargaining a deal to a suspended sentence with a guilty admission.

Last night a spokesman for Dr Murray had no comment.
"

Am I seeing this right - this article was written on July 2nd of 2010? .....That is a date from the future. It's only April of 2010.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.


Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390
    • Show only replies by friendlikeme81

Re: article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 08, 2010, 02:06:01 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "Raven"
"By James Desborough, 07/02/2010

POP legend Michael Jackson will make the ultimate comeback... by giving evidence at his OWN death trial as the star witness for the DEFENCE.

Lawyers for Doctor Conrad Murray want to use old video footage of spaced-out Jacko to demonstrate the depth of his drug habit.

Personal physician Murray is set to stand trial on an involuntary manslaughter charge for delivering a fatal drug cocktail overdose to the megastar in June last year.

His legal team hope Jackson's appearance from beyond the grave - which sounds like something straight out of his famous zombie video Thriller - will show Murray can't be guilty.

Addiction

Instead, they will suggest that the King of Pop knew how to self- administer and battled pill addiction for over 17 years.

And in another wacko twist in the courtroom drama, Murray's legal team will also call two of Jacko's three CHILDREN to the stand.

They want Prince, 12, and 11-year-old Paris to discuss how their father constantly complemented Murray and claimed that he was "making him better".

Key videos will include footage of frail Jacko during his This Is It rehearsals and a 2007 court deposition where he discusses his pain medication.

The defence will also show images from 2004 where he slurs his words and appears drunk in rehearsals for a film role at his Neverland home library. Jackson's sister La Toya is furious that Murray is contesting any charges - and has urged cops to push for a murder case.

A legal source close to Murray, who will be charged in an LA court tomorrow, said: "Murray's legal team have quietly but steadily been building a robust defence case.

"A key element will be on-camera interviews Michael Jackson gave where he discusses and admits his drug use and others where he appears to be intoxicated.

"In effect, Michael Jackson himself will be the defence's star witness as they set out to prove he was a seasoned and habitual user and knew how to self-administer.

"The interviews and other evidence aim to show that Jackson had been addicted to prescription drugs for at least 15 years.

"They will try to prove that Jackson was in poor health and therefore the build-up of drugs and the effects of further doses were increased tenfold because of a weakened system.

"For these reasons, they will say Murray is not culpable and should therefore be found not guilty."

The News Of The World revealed last year how Murray claimed Jackson, 51, was an expert in running IV drips, including one for the drug Propofol - which he overdosed on.

Jacko's dependency on painkillers started in 1984 after pyrotechnics used in filming his Pepsi advert set his his hair on fire. He also took Valium, Xanax and Ativan after a civil lawsuit from alleged child abuse vistim Jordan Chandler in 1993.

Despite a rehab stint, he was back on the drugs, which were found by cops who raided the Neverland ranch in 2004.

In his last year Jacko was necking painkillers - Demerol, Dilaudid and Vicodin - all at the same time. The cocktail also included muscle relaxant Soma, anti-depressant Zoloft, anti- anxiety pill Paxil, sedative Xanax and heartburn tablet Prilosec. The singer's autopsy showed he had lethal amounts of anaesthesia drug Propofol in his system when he died, along with a mix of other prescriptions.

LaToya - who famously told us last July that she felt Jackson was murdered - spoke out after Murray returned to LA last week to surrender to cops.

She said: "He should be charged with murder, not manslaughter. It is terribly wrong."

Brother Jermaine, referring to Jackson arrest on child abuse charges, added: "Murray should be cuffed, he should be fingerprinted, he should have his mugshot just like they did my brother!

"It's all on the doctor. It could be first-degree murder, it could be whatever - Michael's not coming back, so where's the closure?"

Crypt

Last week Murray visited Jacko's crypt at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California.

He was seen walking up to the doors then sitting down on a wall outside as he paused for reflection.

A Jackson family insider said they were "shocked and upset" that Murray went to the star's final resting place.

The insider added: "It just seems like a calculated PR stunt before he's brought to trial."

Currently the LAPD and the district attorney are arguing over how Murray will enter court, either as a volunteer or in handcuffs. He is likely to be given $25,000 bail.

Sources say Murray could avoid a trial by plea bargaining a deal to a suspended sentence with a guilty admission.

Last night a spokesman for Dr Murray had no comment.
"

Am I seeing this right - this article was written on July 2nd of 2010? .....That is a date from the future. It's only April of 2010.

didn't notice that at first. So 7even again? What an obvious strategy!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

Re: article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 08, 2010, 02:14:27 PM
It's probably Feb 7th, 2010. I have a couple of questions.

Let's assume this whole story is even true about Michael

Key videos will include footage of frail Jacko during his This Is It rehearsals and a 2007 court deposition where he discusses his pain medication.

1) What rehearsal footage will they show that has Michael frail? Does he have footage other than the movie because I didn't see a frail Michael. Thin at times, yes, but not frail.

The defence will also show images from 2004 where he slurs his words and appears drunk in rehearsals for a film role at his Neverland home library. Jackson's sister La Toya is furious that Murray is contesting any charges - and has urged cops to push for a murder case.

2) Where are they getting the 2004 home library film from? The Internet? If not, who gave it to them?

In his last year Jacko was necking painkillers - Demerol, Dilaudid and Vicodin - all at the same time. The cocktail also included muscle relaxant Soma, anti-depressant Zoloft, anti- anxiety pill Paxil, sedative Xanax and heartburn tablet Prilosec. The singer's autopsy showed he had lethal amounts of anaesthesia drug Propofol in his system when he died, along with a mix of other prescriptions.

3) What does "necking" mean? And how can it be proven that he was taking these all at the same time?

"They will try to prove that Jackson was in poor health and therefore the build-up of drugs and the effects of further doses were increased tenfold because of a weakened system.

4) Didn't Dr Murray claim that he didn't know Michael was taking other medications? In my opinion, this would only prove that Dr Murray did know the risks and chose to overlook them for the money.

This sounds like a desperate attempt to save ones own hide. And bring the children into this just to confirm that Michael thought he was helping him? He was helping him (maybe)...but that was before he acted in such disregard for human life.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline jill

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 917
    • Show only replies by jill

Re: article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 08, 2010, 02:28:27 PM
I am pretty sure "necking" means he was taking the drugs interveinously thru his neck.  Very dangerous as that vein runs directly to the heart.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390
    • Show only replies by friendlikeme81

Re: article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 08, 2010, 02:56:46 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
It's probably Feb 7th, 2010. I have a couple of questions.

Seems to be right, the first comments are from 6th of Feb.
Is this a common way of writing dates? I have learned it in a different way. :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline simplyme

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 649
    • Show only replies by simplyme

Re: article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 08, 2010, 06:48:15 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
"By James Desborough, 07/02/2010

POP legend Michael Jackson will make the ultimate comeback... by giving evidence at his OWN death trial as the star witness for the DEFENCE.

Lawyers for Doctor Conrad Murray want to use old video footage of spaced-out Jacko to demonstrate the depth of his drug habit.

Personal physician Murray is set to stand trial on an involuntary manslaughter charge for delivering a fatal drug cocktail overdose to the megastar in June last year.

His legal team hope Jackson's appearance from beyond the grave - which sounds like something straight out of his famous zombie video Thriller - will show Murray can't be guilty.

Addiction


Do you ever feel like you're in the twilight zone?  This is a twilight zone moment for sure.
The heartburn I buy.  Any med [ certain foods too] will increase acidity and if not counteracted through nutrition - well, you get heartburn


Instead, they will suggest that the King of Pop knew how to self- administer and battled pill addiction for over 17 years.

And in another wacko twist in the courtroom drama, Murray's legal team will also call two of Jacko's three CHILDREN to the stand.

They want Prince, 12, and 11-year-old Paris to discuss how their father constantly complemented Murray and claimed that he was "making him better".

Key videos will include footage of frail Jacko during his This Is It rehearsals and a 2007 court deposition where he discusses his pain medication.

The defence will also show images from 2004 where he slurs his words and appears drunk in rehearsals for a film role at his Neverland home library. Jackson's sister La Toya is furious that Murray is contesting any charges - and has urged cops to push for a murder case.

A legal source close to Murray, who will be charged in an LA court tomorrow, said: "Murray's legal team have quietly but steadily been building a robust defence case.

"A key element will be on-camera interviews Michael Jackson gave where he discusses and admits his drug use and others where he appears to be intoxicated.

"In effect, Michael Jackson himself will be the defence's star witness as they set out to prove he was a seasoned and habitual user and knew how to self-administer.

"The interviews and other evidence aim to show that Jackson had been addicted to prescription drugs for at least 15 years.

"They will try to prove that Jackson was in poor health and therefore the build-up of drugs and the effects of further doses were increased tenfold because of a weakened system.

"For these reasons, they will say Murray is not culpable and should therefore be found not guilty."

The News Of The World revealed last year how Murray claimed Jackson, 51, was an expert in running IV drips, including one for the drug Propofol - which he overdosed on.

Jacko's dependency on painkillers started in 1984 after pyrotechnics used in filming his Pepsi advert set his his hair on fire. He also took Valium, Xanax and Ativan after a civil lawsuit from alleged child abuse vistim Jordan Chandler in 1993.

Despite a rehab stint, he was back on the drugs, which were found by cops who raided the Neverland ranch in 2004.

In his last year Jacko was necking painkillers - Demerol, Dilaudid and Vicodin - all at the same time. The cocktail also included muscle relaxant Soma, anti-depressant Zoloft, anti- anxiety pill Paxil, sedative Xanax and heartburn tablet Prilosec. The singer's autopsy showed he had lethal amounts of anaesthesia drug Propofol in his system when he died, along with a mix of other prescriptions.

LaToya - who famously told us last July that she felt Jackson was murdered - spoke out after Murray returned to LA last week to surrender to cops.

She said: "He should be charged with murder, not manslaughter. It is terribly wrong."

Brother Jermaine, referring to Jackson arrest on child abuse charges, added: "Murray should be cuffed, he should be fingerprinted, he should have his mugshot just like they did my brother!

"It's all on the doctor. It could be first-degree murder, it could be whatever - Michael's not coming back, so where's the closure?"

Crypt

Last week Murray visited Jacko's crypt at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California.

He was seen walking up to the doors then sitting down on a wall outside as he paused for reflection.

A Jackson family insider said they were "shocked and upset" that Murray went to the star's final resting place.

The insider added: "It just seems like a calculated PR stunt before he's brought to trial."

Currently the LAPD and the district attorney are arguing over how Murray will enter court, either as a volunteer or in handcuffs. He is likely to be given $25,000 bail.

Sources say Murray could avoid a trial by plea bargaining a deal to a suspended sentence with a guilty admission.

Last night a spokesman for Dr Murray had no comment.
"


Do you ever feel like you're in the twilight zone?  This is a twilight zone moment for sure.
The heartburn I buy.  Any med [ certain foods too] will increase acidity and if not counteracted through nutrition - well, you get heartburn
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline tabloidburn

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1621
    • Show only replies by tabloidburn

Re: article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 08, 2010, 06:56:43 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
It's probably Feb 7th, 2010. I have a couple of questions.

Seems to be right, the first comments are from 6th of Feb.
Is this a common way of writing dates? I have learned it in a different way. :?

it's common in europe to put the day first, then the month, then year. so feb 07, 2010 is right.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Offline mumof3

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1973
    • Show only replies by mumof3

Re: article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 08, 2010, 06:59:28 PM
Quote from: "jill"
I am pretty sure "necking" means he was taking the drugs interveinously thru his neck.  Very dangerous as that vein runs directly to the heart.
In the UK necking means gulping them down your throat  like necking your beer. So font worry it does not mean throat injections. It is UK slang
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ladylee1979

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 257
    • Show only replies by ladylee1979

Re: article mj gives evidence from beyond the grave

  • on: April 11, 2010, 06:25:28 AM
well here in the uk necking means swollowing large amounts at any one time also the footage they are goin to use will probably be footage cut from this is it as there was over 100hrs of footage cut from the final public viewing and we saw 2hrs remember early in the year when they claimed they had footage of michael during this is it not eating and kenny having to force feed him,help him climb stairs and him use a electric buggy to get from his car to the stage? and as for 2004 he did a short film called miss castaway from his neverland home you can buy it on ebay,it was claimed he was out of it during the filming and kept screwing his lines up,hope this sheds some light on the evidence they are intending to use,also needle phobia or not the iv line would of already been in situ from murray placing it there all michael would have to have done was turn up the speed dial on the iv tube to get another fix but if murray was only gone few seconds he wouldnt of overdosed so quick,this bull about him killing himself is a sad last ditch attempt to get murray off,fact of the matter is he was a cardiologist he should of been able to save him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
3 Replies
637 Views
Last post January 31, 2010, 05:36:21 PM
by barbara
13 Replies
891 Views
Last post February 07, 2010, 03:37:07 AM
by Disco
0 Replies
377 Views
Last post February 09, 2010, 05:16:44 PM
by MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
9 Replies
495 Views
Last post March 07, 2010, 11:10:30 AM
by lacta89
3 Replies
411 Views
Last post April 13, 2010, 07:10:38 PM
by ladylee1979