LLJ

Did anyone read the article about UCLA's "good performance"?

What really caught my attention was where Capt John Adams from UCLA said a reporter tried to get in via an underground elevator (from parking) directly to the emergency room. So this could have been a way for MJ to get out? He also said they made sure the reporter/s didn't get access to the secure area.

Maybe I'm reading to much into this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Quote from: "LLJ"
Did anyone read the article about UCLA's "good performance"?

What really caught my attention was where Capt John Adams from UCLA said a reporter tried to get in via an underground elevator (from parking) directly to the emergency room. So this could have been a way for MJ to get out? He also said they made sure the reporter/s didn't get access to the secure area.

Maybe I'm reading to much into this?

Thats interesting do you have a link to that article?
We must read alot into everything so never apologise or doubt a post...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

LLJ

You'll find the link at Tinker bell's above post.

I'm interested to hear what you think..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Somebody should contact this guy, noted in the article:
Phil Hampton, assistant director of UCLA's Office of Media Relations

And ask him why hospital staff did not make the formal, official announcement at the press conference that day, instead of Jermaine. Perhaps he could clarify their policy on that?? It'd be interesting to know what they say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

pepper

Quote from: "Christiana"
Somebody should contact this guy, noted in the article:
Phil Hampton, assistant director of UCLA's Office of Media Relations

And ask him why hospital staff did not make the formal, official announcement at the press conference that day, instead of Jermaine. Perhaps he could clarify their policy on that?? It'd be interesting to know what they say.

Yes, I thought it was interesting in the article where it says

"We all did our best to accommodate an unprecedented volume of reporters on campus due to the extraordinary level of interest in Michael Jackson's death," said Phil Hampton, assistant director of UCLA's Office of Media Relations.

Jackson's brother Jermaine confirmed the news already being reported. "The legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009, at 2:26 p.m. It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home," he said. "A team of [UCLA] doctors, including emergency physicians and cardiologists, attempted to resuscitate him for a period of more than one hour but were unsuccessful."

Again, UCLA distances themselves from actually admitting that Michael Jackson was pronounced "dead" by one of their doctors in the emergency room at UCLA.    They say there was an "extraordinary level of interest in Michael Jackson's death" without saying that he is dead.  They leave it to Jermaine to confirm the news ALREADY BEING REPORTED! That sounds like a hoax of a hoax to me!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "tinker_bell"

I also found it interesting to read how well UCLA managed the media and fan frenzy outside the hospital that day. Here's the link to the article below, it's very impressive, seems they've thought of everything in such a short time...  :?  It's quite obvious that any large hospital has a plan for in emergency situation, just looks like UCLA was more prepared than any other hospital would be...

I guess it is all in the eye of the beholder! According to this article, UCLA really dropped the ball in their response to all that happened that day...

Michael Jackson UCLA Screw Up
UCLA Medical Center Unprepared for Major Event

"...After the death of superstar Michael Jackson at 2:26 pm today, the medical center had more than enough time to prepare for the press conference called on site for 5:15 pm. In fact, if a crisis plan was in place for one of the best known and largest medical centers in the country, it would have taken about one hour to implement all the steps. I was extremely surprised at UCLA Medical Center's lack of preparedness...Instead at 5:15, the courtyard was filled with media and many people who had come to the hospital to pay their respects or just rubberneck. The crush of people with no police presence in sight hampered the ability for reporters to report the news and the following occurred:
• An announcement was made that the press conference would be held in the auditorium. Hundreds ran across the street to the auditorium as the glass doors were abruptly locked by what appeared to be frightened security guards.• Credentialed reporters were then told to go to another location, and when they arrived, many were told the room was at capacity.
There was no UCLA Medical Center spokesperson or ER physician at the press conference. Instead the press conference spokesperson was Jermaine Jackson."

I have seen very few articles where they actually acknowledge that it was weird that Jermaine was the spokesperson at the press conference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

An interesting video-

At the beginning the woman newscaster says she heard about MJ around 3:30 - the male newscaster says he first heard about it around 1:00 on the radio (was he listening to a police radio? who did he hear it from?) - listen to the video from :01 to :20  -  around :13 the woman says "this has been developing for some time and we have yet to hear an official from UCLA Medical Center come out and tell us what happened here..."  

So they were expecting an official from UCLA Medical Center to give an announcment.

I wonder how many news outlets questioned Jermaine giving the "official" announcement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "pepper"

So they were expecting an official from UCLA Medical Center to give an announcment.

Well we're still waiting for an OFFICIAL statement.  :lol: not a jermaine statement. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

I wonder how many news outlets questioned Jermaine giving the "official" announcement.
I'd imagine quite a few of them. I can't remember the last time, if ever, a celebrity's family member made a death announcement during the middle of the day, right at the hospital where the death occurred. It's not as if it were late at night or the wee hours of the morning and fewer staff members were available to do the deed.

What surprises me more than Jermaine making the official statement is the fact that no news outlets have been vocal about how odd it was that he was the one to do it. They know how these things work, so I'd love to learn the reason for the silence of the media, as well as the hospital staff, visitors, and patients. I realize the media is ignorant much of the time, but hoax believers can't be the only people noticing oddities like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "Lorrie"
I'd imagine quite a few of them. I can't remember the last time, if ever, a celebrity's family member made a death announcement during the middle of the day, right at the hospital where the death occurred. It's not as if it were late at night or the wee hours of the morning and fewer staff members were available to do the deed.

What surprises me more than Jermaine making the official statement is the fact that no news outlets have been vocal about how odd it was that he was the one to do it. They know how these things work, so I'd love to learn the reason for the silence of the media, as well as the hospital staff, visitors, and patients. I realize the media is ignorant much of the time, but hoax believers can't be the only people noticing oddities like this.

I think non  hoax believers think it is peculiar but don't think anything of it. They move on and take what the news is telling them as truth. just like the accusations against Mj. they don't care enough to research it and make a judgment based on facts. instead they came to the conclusion that Mj was "weird". dont think so. I think the man was quite normal.

we're some dedicated fans if you ask me. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

At first, I am new here and my english is very bad. I hope, you understand, what I mean.
Someone was asking, if Police was at MJs house on 25.06. I can say, YES....

Look at this video on 0:36, you see on the left side an Officer (the one with the cap).

I also found some weeks ago picutres of KJ, leaving the UCLA. She had a "Visitor-Pass" on her blouse - Date 25.06.

For more information: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Crescendo"

Well we're still waiting for an OFFICIAL statement.  :lol: not a jermaine statement. :roll:

Agreed.  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

sk2001

Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
I was thinking, maybe there was nothing to be been.... :?
I find it hard to believe  someone saw smth and not tell everybody else. he'd tell to a friend and so on and eventually it comes out to the rest of the world.  Maybe noone saw anything....how is this possible? Though I do remember an old post saying somebody went into the hospital as soon as they heard, but didn't see anything except saying there was some diversion going on when they were probably trying to get him out.

I agree. who really knows where they took that stretcher from the ambulance once it entered the building. once outside the public or camera eye, they could have just gotten rid of the dummy (if so??) or MJ could have walked out from another enterance wihtout really going inside the hospital. And lets not forget, it was still a real hospital with real deadbodies in it so we also dont know whose body was carried to the helicopter (if so??)
you can actualy find a youtube  video about anna nic. smith being carreid form the ambulance intothe hospital and to think no one could get that for MJ- not even one?? yah right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

Quote from: "tiida11"
IIt's unbelievable  -from a normal standpoint-  nobody in that big hospital, no one single person, noticed what's happening there. It's hard to believe that day not even a curious person paid a little attention to the agitation that created at least at the entrance of the hospital if not more. We all  know that when an ambulance is coming to the emergency , with flashing lights and sounding sirens, nobody can ignore it totally and he/she casts at least a glance at what happens around...it's human nature to do that.And it was about Michael Jackson...bodyguards...police aso.
And this lack of any evidence speaks a lot to me.

I agree.  Wasnt it said by many Jackson siblings that when they called the hospital to talk to their mom, they could hear their mom crying and shouting that MJ is gone. So ok lets pretend the hospital peeps kept his body hush hush but no one heard his mom scream about MJ?? Yah right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

Quote from: "adventureland"
At first, I am new here and my english is very bad. I hope, you understand, what I mean.
Someone was asking, if Police was at MJs house on 25.06. I can say, YES....

Look at this video on 0:36, you see on the left side an Officer (the one with the cap).

I also found some weeks ago picutres of KJ, leaving the UCLA. She had a "Visitor-Pass" on her blouse - Date 25.06.

For more information: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

interesting- but I dont think its too hard to get, you jsust have to go in a hospital and say you are here to see someone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions