I just posted this in another thread but I'll post it here too... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  The part about Jermaine's press conference is very interesting!

Btw, does anyone know anything about Dr. R. Cooper?  She is the doctor that supposedly pronounced MJ's death, but I can't find a thing about her, not unlike Dr. Murray.  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I just posted this in another thread but I'll post it here too... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  The part about Jermaine's press conference is very interesting!

Btw, does anyone know anything about Dr. R. Cooper?  She is the doctor that supposedly pronounced MJ's death, but I can't find a thing about her, not unlike Dr. Murray.  :?

This is what I dont like. I remember mentioning this being a hoax to a bunch of grieving-fans and they all jumped on me saying there was infact a doctor who pronounced him dead but where did we ever hear that? I never saw a transcript, I never saw a statement, I never heard audio or saw video. There is no proof that backs up these claims. Grieving fans who try and convince themselves this is not a hoax should open their eyes, we still 6 months later do not have any solid confirmation from the UCLA hospital. And articles that dont support proper sources I will refuse to believe in. I want to see this doctors face, hear that doctor make an announcement like Jermaine did, NOT hear Jermaine! Their arguments are invalid. I am not convinced just because some doctor claims to have announced his death. Where is that doctor? Where is the official statement? There is none.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

None at all...it is the strangest thing ever.  They had a press conference for Tiger Woods mother-in-law today and she just had some stomach pain.  This is the most famous man in the world that supposedly died and no official has come forward?  I just can't believe no one from that hospital has leaked something for money by now, confidentiality agreement or not.

Did I read that article wrong, or are they saying that Jermaine's press conference video was edited?  He said Dr. Tohme was MJ's personal doctor and was with him when he "died", not Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Even now, I don't recall a doctor even being interviewed about it. Am I right or wrong? Because I sure didn't remember seeing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You're correct, no doctors have made any statements at all.  Weirdest celebrity "death" ever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

HI! I LIVE IN ARGENTINA, MAYBE LIKE BALLIN MJ IS HERE UNTIL COMEBACK, :D ... WELL I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I THINK THAT MAYBE I HAVEN[T ALL THE INFORMATION SO I DOUBT ABOUT HIS DEAD AND BEGAN TO LOOK WHAT REALLY HAPPEN AND BAM! I FOUND AL THIS SITES AND HERE WE ARE...
IT'S REALLY STRANGE THAT NO DR OR INVESTIGATOR HAS MADE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT ABOUT ALL THIS... ANOTHER DAY A SAW AN E! ESPECIAL ABOUT MJ AND OTHER DAY I SAW OTHER FROM SOME ACTREES WITH A WEIRD DEATH AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT... THE DOCTORS, SEVERAL... WHO ATTEND THIS ACTREES ARE IN THIS ESPECIAL TALKING ABOUT HER AND GIVING EXPLANATIONS ABOUT WHAT AND HOW THEY DO TO SAVE THIS WOMAN, IN MJ ESPECIAL, NONE. THIS ALL FOR ME, WHY NONE TALK ABOUT THIS?
LIKE YOU SAY ON THE TOPIC, NO NURSES, PATIENTS, VISITORS... NOBODY?! I THINK THAT NOBODY SEE HIM BECAUSE HE WASN'T THERE... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

mjboogie

Admittance records!! Admittance Records for June 25th!!! I am telling u guys! ANyone here have an uncle, grandma , godmother, godfather, brother, sister, aunt , cousin, xboyfriend, xgirlfriend, baby daddy, baby mama!!! kid, mistress!@!LOL!!! lOL!!! lOL!! that works for UCLA, that would have computer access!! I am getting desperate, but I don't live in L.A>! lOL! LOL!! LOL!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This may be her: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. R. Cooper is in charge of the Emergency department at UCLA, and this doctor has Emergency Medicine as their specialty. I'm still digging for more info though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Yes, I think that is the Dr. R. Cooper in question...there is only one Dr. Cooper listed on this page as one of the Emergency doctors at UCLA.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Here is more info on Dr. Richelle Cooper:

Her correspondence address is on this page, if anyone would like to drop her a line  ;) :

And here as well:

Oh, and this may or may not be her email addy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's his/her profile info at Vitals (this site says Dr. Cooper is a male--with the name Richelle, I thought it was a woman.):

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I did saw a video last week in YT - can´t find it anymore - showing some doctor or coroner presumably, talking about Micahels "arriving" and autopsy. How he was moved in, where he was placed "to wait", where were others and where was autopsy taken place.... etc. He described everything pretty detailed but I just didn´t want to look and hear about it, it made me sad.I´m wondering that no one here haven´t seen it :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

None at all...it is the strangest thing ever.  They had a press conference for Tiger Woods mother-in-law today and she just had some stomach pain.  This is the most famous man in the world that supposedly died and no official has come forward?  I just can't believe no one from that hospital has leaked something for money by now, confidentiality agreement or not.

Did I read that article wrong, or are they saying that Jermaine's press conference video was edited?  He said Dr. Tohme was MJ's personal doctor and was with him when he "died", not Murray.

I know. And by the way who has a pressconference for someone hospitalized for stomach pains? She wasnt even severily ill, she left the hospital 11 hours later. MICHAEL DIED and no one exept for Jermaine announced it to the public. Its really unproffecional.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Lou

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Even now, I don't recall a doctor even being interviewed about it. Am I right or wrong? Because I sure didn't remember seeing it.
You are right. I remember that when I heard the news I was expecting some doctor to talk to the reporters, but I didn't see any doctor being interviewed. I also thought that Dr Murray was going to be interviewed, and I found it very strange when they said he had disappeared and refused to sign the DC.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

i don't know in the US but in my country if the doctors signs the DC thats all, I mean, why he don't want to sign it? if he sign it the investigation was closed and ... nothing happen. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?