lisap27

a few thoughts i've just had reading through all this is..

*if michael was not there then there's nothing to talk about!!

*if he was there an didn't die, then saying he did would be lying

*if they said he was there and he did die, then the family could sue them for talking about it in either case due to confidentiality, except visitors and patients.. dunno how that would work!!

*the media would stalk them to death an so would fanatic fans to get every single detail out of them..

still strange that there is not a bad seed in the employee's definatly after 15mins of fame!! irrelevant of them losing there job.. etc!!

very strange!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "pepper"
Please go to this link and watch the entire video from the UCLA press site and tell us what you think about the way the official from UCLA presents this entire thing.

IMO, he does not even mention "Michael Jackson" or why they are having the press conference.  He mentions Jermaine's (Mr. Jackson's) friend Tohme, and Jermaine, but does not refer to "Michael".  He says "Okay, ah, good evening, good evening, my name's Amir Dan Rubin, I'm the chief operating officer of the UCLA hospital system.  I'd first like to introduce a, uh, personal friend of Mr. Jackson, Dr. Tohme, who will make a brief statement, um, and then, uh,  we'd like to bring up Mr. Jermaine (pause) Jackson (to me, this refers back to the first time he said "Mr. Jackson") So, technically, it seems that UCLA is only introducing Tohme and Jermaine.  

This is the link to the UCLA press site, the original video, but it does not seem to have the video available on this site anymore.  Hmm.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This link is the same video on YouTube, they just edited out the "Okay, ah, good evening"

Link to the press release

Link to article which states "Jackson died Thursday at the medical center, according to a statement released by his family."

This is very suspicious, thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

mjboogie

OK guys? I understand the part about HIPPA and the hospital when I read through the procedures of death or illness announcement I am kinda confused on the part where it states that only from authorization from the patient's legal representative may any other information such as time, and cause of death be released. But it does say NORMALLY IT IS THE PATIENT"S PHYSICIAN OR CORONER who does this. OK so does Thome authorize Jermaine? This My friends I feel that we need to study that booklet a little harder. I am kinda confused because I still don't understand what gave Jermaine the authority to announce MJ's death? I know he is his brother and all but.......it is just wayyyy off. I mean where were the physician or coroner or both? Surley they were present right? Why didn't the family just allow them to do their jobs? :evil:  :x  OK we are going to get this. Let's research and read through this documentation very carefully and see how it applies to MJ's death announcement ok? Jermaine ? and Thome? WTH? The booklet keeps saying NOrmally it is physician or coroner? Maybe someone can call and ask can a family member be allowed to announce the death? (I mean it's not illegal for a family member to do it right> WHy would a family member need authorization from the patients legal representative if it is their loved one? Ya follow me? HELLLLLLP! PLEASE!!!! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Crescendo"
to anyone who can remmeber the time when Mj was in the pepsi accident: was there any news or eye witness accounts from the people in the hospital when Mj was rushed in? because we know that was serious.

Well,the only thing I could found,is this newspaper archive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Quote from: "Crescendo"
to anyone who can remmeber the time when Mj was in the pepsi accident: was there any news or eye witness accounts from the people in the hospital when Mj was rushed in? because we know that was serious.

Well,the only thing I could found,is this newspaper archive.

aww thanks AnnieIsNotOk!! :)

see right in the article an extra from the commercial spoke up and explained what she saw. can you imagine a hosptial with patients, their families and friends, nurses, doctors, janitors, housekeeper, etc. not a peep from them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And they say on the article that it's the hospital's vice-president(Larry Baum) who makes a statement...not Jermaine :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "DooDoo"
Noone confirmed he was admitted to the hospital and I read on MHJD the ucla statement was something like:" It has been reported by the Jackson family that MJ died here on the 25th of June"
They don't want to take any responsibilty.
Why?
Because he is not dead  ;)

Or because he was already dead at his home and murdered by Dr Murray??  He didnt die at the hospital but died at home.. thats why no-one wanted to take responsibility?

(sorry .. playing Devils advocate again but things have to make sense in my head)

My mother-in-law died in her home a few years ago and my father-in-law called 911 as soon as he found her(He was gone to the dentist) and an ambulance was sent ,of course,but also the police showed up...When poeple die at home,the police suppose to be their,I think!...in Michael case,I didn't heard anything about the police beeing there on that day so...

VERY GOOD POINT! There was no police there  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And they say on the article that it's the hospital's vice-president(Larry Baum) who makes a statement...not Jermaine :lol:
ahhh How did Jermaine miss to make the statement, shame on him  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
VERY GOOD POINT! There was no police there  :)

I was going to mention the same thing.   A police car always accompanies an ambulance.  Also, in one of the "Final Days" videos, a Fire Department official stated that, I believe, 2 ambulances and 3 fire trucks were dispatched.  Why would fire trucks be dispatched?  There was no mention of fire.  It is not customary for fire trucks to accompany ambulances unless there is a potential for fire.  I found that odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

Actually, the fire department is almost always dispatched first in a 911 call because they can usually get there the fastest since there is normally a fire station in every neighbourhood.  They are equipped with paramedics just as an ambulance unit is.  I assume the police weren't called because no one was reported dead at the time.

Anyway, check out this TMZ article on Tiger Woods... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login The hospital staff doesn't seem to have a problem leaking details about his OD.  It says the whole 5th floor was shut down, and they even released his aliases.  I know it's a different hospital, but this is what we're used to hearing when a major celebrity is taken to the hospital.  And nothing about MJ..not one tiny detail?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "LLJ"
Why isn't anyone coming forward either saying "ye i worked that day and MJ wasn't in the hospital"? This one confuses me more?

But i guess the people who could (would) have REALLY seen him wouldn't have been a lot. Therefore not a lot to keep quiet.?

Yeah I've been thinking the exact same thing for a little while now. No one that was working their that day has come forward saying anything like that either.  Like you, that confuses me too :)

If he was there, why is no one talking?. And if he wasn't there, why is no one talking?  Same thing goes for Murray. No one in his past is talking or selling a story. No family members or friends from "This is It" dancers/production crew/props etc talkin or selling stories either!!!!  Does nobody have nothing to sell? You could probably retire on the money you'd make from one of these stories.  Thing is, nobody is even making up stories and selling those!  Whoever said 'tabloid' news had to be truthful?

The silence is deafening and abnormal. Greed should of got the better of someone by now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read somewhere that the UCLA patients had to sign a confidentiality agreement and not say anything about what happened that day. If I find where I read it, I copy you here.
Yet it seems strange that there is this silence, with or without agreement of confidentiality, as is Michael Jackson and press will want to know what happened that day there ... morbid curiosity.
And it seems strange, do sign such things ill patients in a hospital. Do they have something to hide? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” - Michael Jackson

a little bit many people would be involved .... if this was now everything surely comes in if one must pay.... ;)
Why MJ would have generally then in the UCLA ...... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LLJ"
Why isn't anyone coming forward either saying "ye i worked that day and MJ wasn't in the hospital"? This one confuses me more?

But i guess the people who could (would) have REALLY seen him wouldn't have been a lot. Therefore not a lot to keep quiet.?

Exactly! They can't talk about nothing!!!! If they would have seen ANYTHING, they would have spoken already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Or because he was already dead at his home and murdered by Dr Murray??  He didnt die at the hospital but died at home.. thats why no-one wanted to take responsibility?

(sorry .. playing Devils advocate again but things have to make sense in my head)[/quote]

My mother-in-law died in her home a few years ago and my father-in-law called 911 as soon as he found her(He was gone to the dentist) and an ambulance was sent ,of course,but also the police showed up...When poeple die at home,the police suppose to be their,I think!...in Michael case,I didn't heard anything about the police beeing there on that day so...[/quote]

VERY GOOD POINT! There was no police there  :)[/quote]

My dad died in his kitchen and we had to wait until 3:00 a.m. for the police to arrive.  He couldn't be moved to the hospital until after they had been to the house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions