Weird article here...

The person not breathing was transported to UCLA Medical Center and remains there." He was taken to UCLA Medical Center just a few minutes away from the home.

"The call came in because a person was not breathing," said an LAFD official.

Why not just say Michael!!!!

And then the updates part is really fishy
UPDATES
3:20 p.m.: LA Times says Michael has been pronounced dead, sources confirm. KTLA emphasizes that hospital sources have not officially announced this to the press, but says the information comes from "multiple sources," including the LA Times.
3:10 p.m.: LA Times says he's in a coma, per a law enforcement source.
2:40 p.m.: TMZ reports that Michael Jackson has died, but doesn't cite any sources for that information.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

If you have already been fired what would you have to lose now by going to the press regarding your experience... Im sure they would pay rather alot for that story!!!!
So who was fired?
6 people? And they all stay quiet hmmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Quote from: "angelshadow"
Miss Peppers

I think always of it MJ in This is it film ......
I know nobody wants to hear this or I maybe kommentare, however, I did not see clearly a little bit was right with him.
He had several times raked seite of his body problems ... he had like cramps or something in this way!
One saw it in his face print out and he tightened this hand (raked), he did this several times...
I think of this nurse Lee that said he had problems with his body hälfte (hot/cold), besides, thinks of the nervous system...
I would like to irritate nobody, however, they can help as a professional person me in it....
I often think of it Michael acted to me very much suffer as me it in the cinema saw ... every time I was sorry him

I hear you.. i saw MJ in pain with his hands too in the film  :-(

Maybe he needs to rest and re-couperate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
If you have already been fired what would you have to lose now by going to the press regarding your experience... Im sure they would pay rather alot for that story!!!!
So who was fired?

I have also wondered this too.  Why were his staff fired and why they not talk now??

Maybe they are being paid more to be quiet than to talk.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
So who was fired?

I have also wondered this too.  Why were his staff fired and why they not talk now??

Maybe they are being paid more to be quiet than to talk.....
there is such a thing as an unnamed source ,like most of the info now comes from unnamed source :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Miss Pepper
I thank to you very much
Well I hear this also from someone else ,I am also of the opinion he needs rest
:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "princesspea"
Quote from: "DooDoo"
Noone confirmed he was admitted to the hospital and I read on MHJD the ucla statement was something like:" It has been reported by the Jackson family that MJ died here on the 25th of June"
They don't want to take any responsibilty.
Why?
Because he is not dead  ;)

If that UCLA statement is a fact then THAT is my 100%er right there!!

I'm a nurse and I know that if a big star died in our care the CONSULTANT caring for that patient and the press officer would do a statement about the death. No WAY would it be phrased like that. I have never heard of anything so dodgy in my life guys.

I'm telling you if thats a fact, HE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

This is the 'official' UCLA statement in from their newsroom - nothing else.

"Statement on the death of Michael Jackson at UCLA Medical Center

The family of Michael Jackson made this brief statement available on June 25 at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center:

The legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009, at 2:26 p.m.  It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home.  However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known.

His personal physician, who was with him at the time, attempted to resuscitate Jackson, as did paramedics who transported him to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.  Upon arriving at the hospital at approximately 1:14 p.m., a team of doctors, including emergency physicians and cardiologists, attempted to resuscitate him for a period of more than one hour but were unsuccessful.

Jackson's family requests that the media respect their privacy during this tragic period of time. "

There was another blog entry, where they said "Michael Jackson died on June, 25th.. according to the Jackson family's statement....blabla"
That was weird, and I can't find it anymore.
I'm German and I looked up the word "according" - so my dictionary tells me, it also means "in conformance with", what would just tell me - the statement states the actual facts. What do you native speakers say about that?

Funny, the only other blog about "Jackson" is about a former staff Ms. Jackson, who violated HIPPA by selling celebrity's infos to tabloids and was fired.

But we had another eye witness report! From that cleansing woman at UCLA. And she saw Michael running around and being protected by many people. :-D Where's that one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

by AnnieIsNotOK » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Miss.Peppers wrote:
DooDoo wrote:
Noone confirmed he was admitted to the hospital and I read on MHJD the ucla statement was something like:" It has been reported by the Jackson family that MJ died here on the 25th of June"
Why?
Because he is not dead

Or because he was already dead at his home and murdered by Dr Murray?? He didnt die at the hospital but died at home.. thats why no-one wanted to take responsibility?

(sorry .. playing Devils advocate again but things have to make sense in my head)

My mother-in-law died in her home a few years ago and my father-in-law called 911 as soon as he found her(He was gone to the dentist) and an ambulance was sent ,of course,but also the police showed up...When poeple die at home,the police suppose to be their,I think!...in Michael case,I didn't heard anything about the police beeing there on that day so...

Yes indeed, police do come when a person dies in their house, in Canada anyway. So I am left wondering between 2 situations.

1. All this was pre-taped playing along with TMZ and the ambulance monitor we are shown is meant to look like it's an actual 911 response. If they can get one of those to film a movie I am sure they can get their hands on one for this purpose as well. Then on June 25th, TMZ put everything in motion and started the ball rolling and the rest of the media followed their lead. At the same time all the other "actors" in this make believe events of the day went down to UCLA and spread the rumor and that is how the scene at the UCLA was created and that is why it looks so real.

2. All this actually happened but Michael didn't die. But no, the more I think about it the more I have to come up with excuses to justify numerous things for this theory to stand and that shouldn't be. When something is REAL there are never so many questions being raised and justifications/proof needing to be brought to convince people it happened. But then again, maybe Michael was in a coma and his family decided that was it for him, that they were going to tell the world Michael had died and if he recovered they wanted him to live out of the public eye, live a peaceful normal life.  But no, that just dont sound right either.
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Another thing, people wouldn't have to call up media to sell them their stories about their account for that day. You can be sure that they would have reporters posted at the exits of the hopital asking each person going out those doors for their account of events, wanting to know if they seen or heard anything. Not just follow the Jacksons around along with a few close people to MJ, they would also want insight from people who have nothing to hide or cover up and would just be honest in their accounts. IMO :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

to anyone who can remmeber the time when Mj was in the pepsi accident: was there any news or eye witness accounts from the people in the hospital when Mj was rushed in? because we know that was serious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

OK does anyone know anyone or have a family member working for UCLA? Maybe that person can research the records. You know how we can visually see MJ's UNSIGNED death certificate online? Also his will? Maybe there is some kind of way we can get a hold of admission records from UCLA! IT would be easier if we had an inside source. ALso...can someone research the standards for announcing a death. I know and we all know how death announcements are usually made but can someone upload visual documentation of this standard practice  of announcing someones death. (Can we see something stating the standard procedure for announcing someones death , even a celebrity?) this document would back us up. We definitley need to research the UCLA Staff a bit more as well as MJ's employees that were fired!! Any of them came forward yet? I think UCLA and the staff are key clues in the hoax and would provide much info for us@@@ 8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "mjboogie"
ALso...can someone research the standards for announcing a death. I know and we all know how death announcements are usually made but can someone upload visual documentation of this standard practice  of announcing someones death. (Can we see something stating the standard procedure for announcing someones death , even a celebrity?) this document would back us up.  

This link

refers us to this link

regarding the California Hospitals Guide to Release of Patient Information to the Media.  You should link to this pdf file to read the entire Guide for yourself.

Under "General Guidelines" it says that according to HIPPA they can give out information on a patient only if the inquiry specifically contains the patient's name.  If this means the inquiry must contain the person's specific legal name, perhaps this is why the hospital itself did not issue a statement, if the inquiry was for someone named "Michael Jackson", or "Michael Joseph Jackson" not named "Michael Joe Jackson".  When Jermaine issues the "death" statement, he says "My brother, Michael Jackson, the King of Pop"

On page 3 it discusses the "Death of a Patient"
- no information may be released unless the inquiry contains the patient's name
- with this inquiry, the hospital may respond with a "one-word" description of the condition of the patient
- patient's death is not routinely announced by the "hospital" but by the patient's physician or the coroner
- "Additional information about a patient's death, including the date, time and cause of death should  not be released without written authorization from a legal representative of the deceased. (Was Jermaine or Tohme a "legal" representative?) Again, this information typically comes from a patient's physician, not the hospital." (and not from their brother)

Page 5 discusses Celebrities
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "princesspea"
Quote from: "DooDoo"
Why?
Because he is not dead  ;)

If that UCLA statement is a fact then THAT is my 100%er right there!!

I'm a nurse and I know that if a big star died in our care the CONSULTANT caring for that patient and the press officer would do a statement about the death. No WAY would it be phrased like that. I have never heard of anything so dodgy in my life guys.

I'm telling you if thats a fact, HE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Please go to this link and watch the entire video from the UCLA press site and tell us what you think about the way the official from UCLA presents this entire thing.

IMO, he does not even mention "Michael Jackson" or why they are having the press conference.  He mentions Jermaine's (Mr. Jackson's) friend Tohme, and Jermaine, but does not refer to "Michael".  He says "Okay, ah, good evening, good evening, my name's Amir Dan Rubin, I'm the chief operating officer of the UCLA hospital system.  I'd first like to introduce a, uh, personal friend of Mr. Jackson, Dr. Tohme, who will make a brief statement, um, and then, uh,  we'd like to bring up Mr. Jermaine (pause) Jackson (to me, this refers back to the first time he said "Mr. Jackson") So, technically, it seems that UCLA is only introducing Tohme and Jermaine.  

This is the link to the UCLA press site, the original video, but it does not seem to have the video available on this site anymore.  Hmm.

This link is the same video on YouTube, they just edited out the "Okay, ah, good evening"

Link to the press release

Link to article which states "Jackson died Thursday at the medical center, according to a statement released by his family."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

Why isn't anyone coming forward either saying "ye i worked that day and MJ wasn't in the hospital"? This one confuses me more?

But i guess the people who could (would) have REALLY seen him wouldn't have been a lot. Therefore not a lot to keep quiet.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Ok...here goes. MJ did NOT die (duh) and all the footage we saw was already taped previously. Including the ambulance pic. (again...duh)

Maybe MJ didnt even go to the hospital at all.....thats why there are no reports from anyone INSIDE the hospital....cus he wasnt there for anyone to see!!

Im really starting to lose it here you guys!! LOL!!! So many pieces tot he puzzle and none of them fit together!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions