Quote from: "lilwendy"
Quote from: "Hopeless"
Look, same post, but yesterday written....i don't know in witch timezone...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey hey don't bring me into this!  :lol:

I just saw the redirect and posted a link to it on my twitter around 10:20pm
Then I actually read the post and thought it was fantastic so I commented on it here.
Then I thought it was so great that I copied the whole post and my comment onto my blog for my readers to read around 10:30pm

I guess I just happened to catch the redirect quite soon after it happened.  I don't know when it ACTUALLY switched.

By the way, my timezone is PST.

Just wanted to clear that up... I am not in ANY WAY connected with TIAI!   I'm just like you... following along... trying to learn the lessons... doing my own independent research... thinking for myself... blogging about it... and anxiously awaiting MJ's return.

Yeah, I wrote the original post last night and found it as the redirect this morning. lilwendy just copied and pasted to her blog after the fact, that's all. I'm not associated with TIAI either. Kind of wish I was, that would be cool  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

This hits on what I have been trying to suggest to ppl...
What the media did to Michael has not only been cruel & defaming; it's corrupt for purposes of greed at Michael's expense. Michael was proven innocent a few years ago; not only in court...
In "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" where Ms. Jones not only divulges more highly investigated facts exonerating him, she sights media for what they did to him.

Also, book "Redemption" by Geraldine Hughes, which explains how MJ did not pay out
20 million to an accuser.
Also video series "The Untold Story of Neverland" by Larry Nimmer.

This aspect is not a game part of the adventure. This is serious.
Michael needs us to stand up for his truth...
Media will not show humility, "it's up to us".

please always blog to articles that defame Michael !!!

Spread the word of Aphrodite Jones new True Crime series, on the Discovery Channel;
special 2 hour episode about Michael's innocence on April 29th.

He's done enough..."can't do it by myself".[attachment=0:26r8cvro]Copy (2) of YANA as named by Moonlightknight- photobucket-.jpg[/attachment:26r8cvro]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Remember the family clip of Michael with Prince and Paris when they were little. Paris says, "Daddy can I be in the next Ghost video"?  Michael said, "Are you going to practise your lines.?"  I beLIEve we're in the real live Ghost drama.

I couldn't agree more, thank you!!! :) I don't get how people still can lose their hope after all of the clues we have found! And I can see that some certain people are very negative here about the hoax and I do wish them left this place since they don't believe in the hoax no more. I tottaly believe that this is a real time Thriller! And maybe kids wanted to take more part in this movie of their dad's :D Let me tell you something. I WON'T BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL IS DEAD EVEN IF MURRAY GETS INTO PRISON, I'M THAT SURE and WE ALL SHOULD! REMEMBER ALL OF THE CLUES WE HAVE FOUND. THEY ARE NOT COINCIDENCES and ONLY A GENIUS LIKE MICHAEL COULD GIVE THOSE KIND OF CLUES TO US! So let's have fun and enjoy your adventure ;) :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "lenalu"
Hey I read in this forum and the old michael jackson hoax death forum since the beginning but normally don't post, but...
Do you know what that could mean for the entire hoax if one of his children has to testify?
I mean I believe to 80% that he hoaxed his death and I'm not easy get down on this but I think after the terrible trial michael had to go through, the least thing he would want is one of his kids to experience something like that  :(
So IF that should happen I don't know how to think that michael is still alive and it was his plan...?
Maybe you could say that something went wrong or the kids are not the real kids and actors anyway but I think that makes this whole story nearly unbeLIEveable... don't know, I'm shocked and I hope that it's just BS

Unfortunately, there are a lot of things right now that are pointing in the direction of this not being a hoax.

unless michael has to stay 'officially dead' for some unidentified time. then what's happening now is inevitable to keep the hoax going.
or did you mean in terms of 'evidence'? i'm not buying much of it, honestly. and i won't, as long as there is not an ucla-official declaring under oath that michael joe jackson actually died there on june 25, 2009. i haven't read or heard anything like that yet.  the documents so far are highly questionable and inconsistent, to say the least and other evidence was either proven fake or could have been planted at the scene.

if mike has to 'stay dead', the whole machinery has to work as usual. and if that includes the kids on the stand, there is not much to be done about it if it is regarded as required to help the case. that's my take.

oh, and let's not forget: these kids are trained! they know how to act, how to keep their posture and how to behave. michael jackson raised them! i am convinced that they would be able to 'play their parts' very well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

paula-c

PureLove wrote;   couldn't agree more, thank you!!!  I don't get how people still can lose their hope after all of the clues we have found! And I can see that some certain people are very negative here about the hoax and I do wish them left this place since they don't believe in the hoax no more. I tottaly believe that this is a real time Thriller! And maybe kids wanted to take more part in this movie of their dad's  Let me tell you something. I WON'T BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL IS DEAD EVEN IF MURRAY GETS INTO PRISON, I'M THAT SURE and WE ALL SHOULD! REMEMBER ALL OF THE CLUES WE HAVE FOUND. THEY ARE NOT COINCIDENCES and ONLY A GENIUS LIKE MICHAEL COULD GIVE THOSE KIND OF CLUES TO US! So let's have fun and enjoy your adventure  

Misunderstood, I mean go?,. :?:  Do not go I agree with you, and others also :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
oh, and let's not forget: these kids are trained! they know how to act, how to keep their posture and how to behave. michael jackson raised them! i am convinced that they would be able to 'play their parts' very well.

'Trained',  'Act', 'Keep their postures', 'Play their parts'... God guys, they are just kids...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

'Trained',  'Act', 'Keep their postures', 'Play their parts'... God guys, they are just kids...

Michael said himself that they love acting, and that they wanted to go on stage with him.

Michael was also "just a kid" when he was being 'trained' and 'playing his part'. Sad, but true.

Plus, Paris and Prince are both old enough and mature enough to have opinions and to want to participate. Could be why Blanket hasn't been involved.

I don't know any of this for sure. Just pointing out that we must not rule anything out. Yes, they are just kids. But they are also Michael Jackson's kids. I'd guess that could possibly change things a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

...the kids won't ever testify.  :roll:
more grandiosity of news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

LSK

Sorry I'm not the best when it comes to US legal stuff but would the kids not have to go under oath if they were to testify? If that were the case it would be game over for me I couldn't see Michael wanting his kids to do something like that. Assuming the story is accurate of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WELL IF THIS IS A HOAX THEN ,THEY MAY SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE C.M. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions