Re: Coroners van
April 18, 2010, 08:27:29 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "reading_on"
I know this thing has definitely been discussed at length. Does anyone have the one with German Sirens in it?

Sorry Steph the ones I have seen is just American Sirens

Anyway, if sounds are different, how could we be sure which one is the good one ? I guess those videos have been recorded, mixed, then put again on the net...Maybe someday we will have one with Michael's voice saying "ok, we got it, great ! Let's go back home now !"
I mean, what your are looking, IS ONLY VIDEO ! And God knows we cannot trust video in the world we are living now.

Right, I know that more than most because my husband is in TV. I wanted to hear these different sirens because I do not believe people do things with no point. So, if there were German ones suddenly at the same place there would be a point (and also a fact which is all I believe and deal with. I try not to speculate).
But as I said, the van in both the first released video and the making of do not have the script writing that a LA Corner's van really has.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

the arabian nights

April 18, 2010, 09:05:47 AM
heard that it may be a true depiction of what happened - though not real footage

who knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 02:48:52 AM
In theory the "making of "video could be fake........  :roll:
It s realy hard to know what to believe, because they say so on television it doesn't have to b the truth.........  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 10:50:12 AM
Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
In theory the "making of "video could be fake........  :roll:
It s realy hard to know what to believe, because they say so on television it doesn't have to b the truth.........  :!:

That is truth.. but I do know this. The real LA Corner van was NOT in EITHER video because the van does not match.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Grace

August 17, 2010, 06:23:56 AM
Finally I found the logo upon the garage in RTL's video of the "making of the van video".

In fact it is the logo of Warner Music Group - reversed. This is the most interesting aspect of the whole video for me now. How come the WMG logo was mirrored when all other details seemed to be obviously correct (height traffic sign etc.)?

WMG's current logo is the former Warner Communications logo and is used under license by its former parent, which retains full ownership and control of the Warner trademarks
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[attachment=0:2q6p2ix2]rtl_greenshot_2010-04-02_0002.jpg[/attachment:2q6p2ix2]

RTL belongs to Bertelsmann media group that recently started a cooperation on video-on-demand for their online channels with Warner.

On October 1, 2008 Bertelsmann completed the sale of its 50 % stake in Sony BMG to Sony Corporation of America. Sony has since renamed its now wholly-owned music business to Sony Music Entertainment. These two divestitures marked the end of the Bertelsmann Music Group division and the selected assets that Bertelsmann decided to retain from these sell-offs will be the basis of a forthcoming BMG branded division, BMG Rights Management, which will focus on building, managing and marketing artist rights.
More on Bertelsmann: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warner - as to my knowledge - does not have an office in the Dusseldorf area in Germany where RTL claimed to have shot the video. Warner Music Group Germany headquarter is located in Hamburg, another office is set up in Munich.
So is the mirrored logo a photoshop result - and if yes, why?
Was this giving fire to a new battle of the music tycoons over Michael's music?

Again I am somewhat speechless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.