*Mo*

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
It is so disheartening to hear people talking about others pissing them off or not believing everything that was ever posted here.

Since I was the one who said was pissed off, this part of your post is addressed to me.

Again - the reason why I got pissed off is NOT because people didn't believe us when we posted the original theory and all that we have posted about doubles the following five months.  Everybody is entitled to an opinion, period.  I got pissed off because some replies made it appear like it was the first time a post about doubles appeared.  The most pissed off I got is when I saw people's positive reply to WiZZKiDD's thread, while they have been bashing and ridiculing Souza and me when we posted about it.

It's exactly like Bec said: (Thank You Bec):

Because, Mo and Souza, you two have been the subject of a systematic smear campaign designed to discredit you by outside sources. They tried to shut you up by infiltrating and infecting the old board (one which shall not be named) and they were quite successful.

Mo and Souza were and to some extent still are crucified and villified by someone or someones who think it is very important to shut them up. This is still going on.
[/b]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am glad that I read that piece too. For better or worse the entertainment business is manufactured and molded to create an illusion. There is the illusion that it is void of bad things. Everyone smiles and is happy within that world. Wrong perception indeed. It is comprised of people...good and bad ones. When someone is raised within  an environment, the person cannot help but absorb some, if not a lot,  of what he or she has been exposed to and taught.

Quote from: "Zen"
This is same reason I posted recommending people read up on Motown era.
That "Glorious" era was not so glorious behind the scenes.  It was full of corruption,
control, MARKETING ploys that were not so sophisticated as today but still in effect.
I did not KNOW because I had never read into it.
Michael Jackson grew up in that world and then the advancement in place of ALL
technology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
It is so disheartening to hear people talking about others pissing them off or not believing everything that was ever posted here.

Since I was the one who said was pissed off, this part of your post is addressed to me.

Again - the reason why I got pissed off is NOT because people didn't believe us when we posted the original theory and all that we have posted about doubles the following five months.  Everybody is entitled to an opinion, period.  I got pissed off because some replies made it appear like it was the first time a post about doubles appeared.  The most pissed off I got is when I saw people's positive reply to WiZZKiDD's thread, while they have been bashing and ridiculing Souza and me when we posted about it.

Because, Mo and Souza, you two have been the subject of a systematic smear campaign designed to discredit you by outside sources. They tried to shut you up by infiltrating and infecting the old board (one which shall not be named) and they were quite successful.

Mo and Souza were and to some extent still are crucified and villified by someone or someones who think it is very important to shut them up. This is still going on.
[/b]

The intent of my post was not to bash or piss off anyone.  I simply wanted to say thank you for time and effort.  Like I said before. I have not been a member of this board for very long.  I do not have a lot of time to spend doing any research and I'm sorry to say that I do not get to read all threads.
Your response to my post really caught me off guard and quite honestly I was offended. I don't particularly like to be called ignorant or stupid.  I do not post often but I have never once been offensive, disrespectful or rude to anyone.  That is not the kind of person I am so please do not put me in that catagory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tomorrow i will be posting my next video..im looking forward to what you guys think and say..please leave all the negative comments to yourself if you have nothing nice to say  ;)..im all for opinions but not when its one that demeaning and cruel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
Tomorrow i will be posting my next video..im looking forward to what you guys think and say..please leave all the negative comments to yourself if you have nothing nice to say  ;)..im all for opinions but not when its one that demeaning and cruel

Ok... thanks ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "youngatheart"
First of all let me say thank you for all the time and effort you are putting into this.  

Everything you have mentioned are all things I have also thought about and questioned.  Unfortunately I don't have the time or the resources to research things as thoroughly as I would like to.  So that is why I am grateful to someone like you who can bring this to the forefront  so it can be investigated.

This should be very interesting.  Maybe that is what was meant by the This Is It poster and DVD.  "DISCOVER THE MAN YOU NEVER KNEW"

I can't believe my eyes.......
HAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

i leave for a month or so and NOW everything thinks/knows/ see that there has been doubles for atleast 20years  :roll:  at this point if/when mj comes back, if he does, i wouldnt even be shocked it he was still black :lol: "meet the man you never knew" LMAO but seriously it would be easier to use doubles with lighter skin,glasses and wigs :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "*Mo*"

[/b]

The intent of my post was not to bash or piss off anyone.  I simply wanted to say thank you for time and effort.  Like I said before. I have not been a member of this board for very long.  I do not have a lot of time to spend doing any research and I'm sorry to say that I do not get to read all threads.
Your response to my post really caught me off guard and quite honestly I was offended. I don't particularly like to be called ignorant or stupid.  I do not post often but I have never once been offensive, disrespectful or rude to anyone.  That is not the kind of person I am so please do not put me in that catagory.

Mo didn't call you ignorant, stupid, rude, offensive, or disrespectful or anything even remotely like that. Where are you getting this from????

This is what I'm talking about. Neither Mo nor Souza can type a single thing on even their own damn forum without fielding a thousand unfounded and unjustified accusations for it. No matter what they say they will get flamed for it. No. Matter. What.

You want to talk about being labeled? You just accused Mo of doing something she didn't even come close to doing at any point here. All someone has to do is read what you wrote and they assume it's true. I searched the entire thread and didn't find a single post of the nature you are illuding to. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Mo and Souza have endured a great deal of abuse they didn't deserve and I HATE IT.

IT REALLY BOTHERS ME. IT NEEDS TO STOP.

THEY NEVER FIGHT BACK AND YET THE SHIT CONTINUES TO BE HURLED ON THEM.

It's hateful, it's systematic, and it's purposeful. Don't you see? Don't you see what's going on? SOMEONE WANTED THEM GONE A LONG TIME AGO. I think they were played for awhile but grew too influencial and unfortunatly for the puppetmaster, they were smarter then it anticiated and got to digging around too much and sharing too much WITH US and the plan backfired and something needed to be done.

They way they went about it was really quite clever and genius, I'll give it that. Much more effective to cut them off at the knees by discrediting them then to hope they would either just go away or continue to take the bait and parrot the information like good girls.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I don't know what else to say except that I do not know what went on on this board before two months ago.  Any issues that happened before that I was not aware of so if I am to be accused of anything I would say it would be uniformed.  

I was just taken aback that that's all and standing up for myself.  I was not labeling anyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Bec, from your post I am finding out that I have indeed been ignorant to much that has been going on. Threats you say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "misha86"
First of all let me say thank you for all the time and effort you are putting into this.  

Everything you have mentioned are all things I have also thought about and questioned.  Unfortunately I don't have the time or the resources to research things as thoroughly as I would like to.  So that is why I am grateful to someone like you who can bring this to the forefront  so it can be investigated.

This should be very interesting.  Maybe that is what was meant by the This Is It poster and DVD.  "DISCOVER THE MAN YOU NEVER KNEW"

i leave for a month or so and NOW everything thinks/knows/ see that there has been doubles for atleast 20years  :roll:  at this point if/when mj comes back, if he does, i wouldnt even be shocked it he was still black :lol: "meet the man you never knew" LMAO but seriously it would be easier to use doubles with lighter skin,glasses and wigs :D

Did you just say that out loud?  Oh my, you got some balls girl! If you need a rock to hide under, Mo and I have a huge one, there's room for more. And I wouldn't be surprised either. I think there is nothing that would surprise us, since every theory crossed our minds, and I mean EVERY theory (brain gets fried sometimes ;) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

The theory of the double has been ridiculed by many people in other forums in other languages, I think that sometimes many people do not say anything (and I include myself) for not reading reviews that try to ridicule this or that maybe there are people who do not like hearing these things and get upset, this is a forum for research and we will get things that maybe we do not like, it shouldn't be that MJ is a human being like any of us.
The blog about mind control is another issue that some people do not like to comment, but these things exist and is not an invention, have written books about this, and will get a lot of internet pages and testimonials from people who have been vistimas this, so ... open mind. Discucion It's good that you're being given and that we are participating is a good sign. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did you just say that out loud?  Oh my, you got some balls girl! If you need a rock to hide under, Mo and I have a huge one, there's room for more. And I wouldn't be surprised either. I think there is nothing that would surprise us, since every theory crossed our minds, and I mean EVERY theory (brain gets fried sometimes ;) )
Well it would surprise me, and if that is the case, bye-bye to a lot of respect for MJ from a lot of peeps (self included) and I would sure wonder how he ever said he was proud of his heritage- well boy did you show it, genius, by hiding it for ages.. Ughghghghgh...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Well it would surprise me, and if that is the case, bye-bye to a lot of respect for MJ from a lot of peeps (self included) and I would sure wonder how he ever said he was proud of his heritage- well boy did you show it, genius, by hiding it for ages.. Ughghghghgh...

Pink sweety, you really need to take a break. First of all we are speculating, no one is claiming to speak the truth. Besides that, whatever story is true, I have read so many things about his life the past months, that whatever he decided to do to get some privacy and safety in his life, I would never blame him and all I can hope is that whatever will come out in the upcoming weeks/months/years, that people will at least TRY to understand what he had to endure in his life. Don't think about yourself here, you can never compare your view on things with his, and you should be lucky for that. Besides that, it's impossible and unfair to be mad at someone and accuse someone that hasn't even spoken himself and can't speak up for himself now. Wait with your accusations until you heard the words coming from HIS mouth, instead of a few hoaxers that have lived in a padded cell for months already. "Prejudice is ignorance"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Pink sweety, you really need to take a break. First of all we are speculating, no one is claiming to speak the truth. Besides that, whatever story is true, I have read so many things about his life the past months, that whatever he decided to do to get some privacy and safety in his life, I would never blame him and all I can hope is that whatever will come out in the upcoming weeks/months/years, that people will at least TRY to understand what he had to endure in his life. Don't think about yourself here, you can never compare your view on things with his, and you should be lucky for that. Besides that, it's impossible and unfair to be mad at someone and accuse someone that hasn't even spoken himself and can't speak up for himself now. Wait with your accusations until you heard the words coming from HIS mouth, instead of a few hoaxers that have lived in a padded cell for months already. "Prejudice is ignorance"
HEhe, you got me with the cell thing, LOL! I know I belong there too, with all my temper issues.. I can't stop myself sometimes. I'm constantly conflicted and I really hope I haven't come off as a complete ass toward MJ, I know I have sounded really terrible, but all of these months I HAVE been doing exactly what you said here:
at least TRY to understand what he had to endure in his life. Don't think about yourself here, you can never compare your view on things with his, and you should be lucky for that. Besides that, it's impossible and unfair to be mad at someone and accuse someone that hasn't even spoken himself and can't speak up for himself now.
I've cried and felt horrible for him WAY more all of this time than I have for myself, and I think that's whay I'm like this now, I've bottled all feelings concerning myself up for quite a while. I've exploded at anyone and everyone who critisized him or judged him harshly sine the 25th.. I hope I came across clearer now, I guess you could say any selfishness or anger toward him for these hard times is finally coming up now after being buried in my sympathy and intense pity and sorrow for him.. I just wish everything was easier and better for him, I really, really do..EDIT: I think the use of the words "Michael" and "deception" together that have been spoken about with such seeming excitment or something like that lately just triggered some irrational anger in me finally, and I know I'll beat myself up over this as more time goes on, because I've been so allergic to anything negative toward Michael, first from the 25th and then from what I've learned from the hoax.. Anything that makes me ask "why do things have to be this way for someone who only wants to love and be loved? Why, why, why, why?" I've avoided.. But you know what? That anger these past few days has been so irrational that I've forgotten where it all SHOULD be going, and that's to the.. I'm not even gonna waste time trying to think of foul-enough words to use for each and every asshole who did ANYTHING to hurt him for their own gain..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

its not about not being proud of his heritage.you skin color doesnt make you who you are plus im sure there would be more to it.

here is my theory:

people keep talking shit about him saying he wanted to be white,he was weird,he was gay ect. so he "became" or acted on all of those things! its was all a show, i think everything we have been seeing since, at least, the bad era is fake, or staged. No respect lost on my part, all gained for having the balls to do that.

also did you ever think that him being the "master of disguise" was talking more about him going in public dressed up, the make up,hair,glasses, hats ect but in his private time he looked like the thriller Mj??? did you ever think that it would be easier for him not only to have a regular life but do things with his kids if we, the public, didnt really know what he looked like??? how could people harm him if they didnt know it was him? who would ever think that they were in the movies sitting next to mj if he was still darker? or who would harm or treat his kids bad if they didnt have any idea what the real prince/paris/blanket looked like? i think its brilliant!

I think people need to think more about him as a person and his kids instead of how you would feel. I personally think that if i am correct and we didnt know what he looked like for , protection,his kids and/or to make a fool of the media then im all for it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions