mmm, oke very short. Greatest show on earth. Severe (baby) elephant abuse. Baby elephants are taken away from their mothers when they are 18 months old. Abused with bullhooks, electroshocks, isolated and than tied to a grown up elephant. Takes 9 months to break the spirit of the elephant. Part of it similar to Mk ultra abuse.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

okay, i'm still on the fence about this one. i don't mean any disrespect but may i ask you why you think michael would have doubles/doppelgangers appear at award shows/concerts/appearances where people would wait in lines for days just to see a mere glimpse of him? if that happened while he was under the control of someone or a group of people, i can understand that he would have to go along with what they say, but if he broke free...why would he use them for events where he saw his fans? it just kind of makes me sad that people would go to great lengths just to be in his presence for a few seconds and it's not even the real michael jackson.

and also, where are these people now- the ones who have been given plastic surgery to look like exact copies of him? surely they have lives and they are living it. if this double/doppelganger thing occurred as far back as the BAD era, then are there many of them or just a few?

sorry, i'm trying to wrap my head around this idea. i am trying to be open to it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "youngatheart"
First of all let me say thank you for all the time and effort you are putting into this.  

Everything you have mentioned are all things I have also thought about and questioned.  Unfortunately I don't have the time or the resources to research things as thoroughly as I would like to.  So that is why I am grateful to someone like you who can bring this to the forefront  so it can be investigated.

This should be very interesting.  Maybe that is what was meant by the This Is It poster and DVD.  "DISCOVER THE MAN YOU NEVER KNEW"

I can't believe my eyes.......

Breathe....get the paper bag if you need to...breathe. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
okay, i'm still on the fence about this one. i don't mean any disrespect but may i ask you why you think michael would have doubles/doppelgangers appear at award shows/concerts/appearances where people would wait in lines for days just to see a mere glimpse of him? if that happened while he was under the control of someone or a group of people, i can understand that he would have to go along with what they say, but if he broke free...why would he use them for events where he saw his fans? it just kind of makes me sad that people would go to great lengths just to be in his presence for a few seconds and it's not even the real michael jackson.

and also, where are these people now- the ones who have been given plastic surgery to look like exact copies of him? surely they have lives and they are living it. if this double/doppelganger thing occurred as far back as the BAD era, then are there many of them or just a few?

sorry, i'm trying to wrap my head around this idea. i am trying to be open to it!
FOLLOW ME ON THIS THROUGH MY VIDEOS AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS THAT YOU DO HAVE..AND IM GLAD THAT YOU ARE OPEN IT  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "liegi"
What I would like to express is that this has been under our noses all this time and we simply have ignored (or did not want to face) that something was strange (not in a negative way) with Michael's appearance.  Very slowly, we have come to the realization that this is the core of the hoax.  
What really happened to Michael Jackson?

IGNORED????  Well excuse me, but we have been trying to bring this under the attention for FIVE months!  All we got was bashing, ridiculing, we were banned for it and people saying it was an INSULT to Mike even considering there were doubles, for FIVE months!

It must be really hard to take guys but the timing is right for this now because you two laid all the ground work into the collective  "soul" of we believers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is so disheartening to hear people talking about others pissing them off or not believing everything that was ever posted here.  I think that most everyone can agree that Michael did use doubles, but to what extreme, only Michael knows that.
 I am open to most theories that are posted here, some that I don't know much about, I can't really support.  I am not saying that it could not be true, I just don't know much about it.  I don't have the extra free time to research until my fingers are bleeding.  I love Michael as much as the next person, I just know in my heart that Michael would not want us to take time away from our children and time away from making this world a better place, to debunk everything he has ever done in his life.  When and if he used the doubles, he probably used it to get some kind of privacy.
I applaud everyone for all the hardwork they have done in research and making videos and alot of it does make sense.  I just feel there is no need to get harsh emotions involved when someone has started something that was posted before.  Maybe the title just didn't catch attention like this one did or maybe the wording was just different.  I know I have posted topics that some folks didn't catch on, but someone else started a topic that was similar to mine.  I would not be offended in any way.  I would just be happy that it was starting to get the attention that it needs.  Remember ladies and gentlemen, it is all for L.O.V.E.  
Of course, all that I have said, is just my opinion and mine alone.  I support all of you on this forum.  We all have been devasted by everything that has happened since June.  I think that this emotional rollercoaster is getting the best of us, I know it has gotten the best of me at times.  We all just want to know the truth and we all miss Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

This is same reason I posted recommending people read up on Motown era.
That "Glorious" era was not so glorious behind the scenes.  It was full of corruption,
control, MARKETING ploys that were not so sophisticated as today but still in effect.
I did not KNOW because I had never read into it.
Michael Jackson grew up in that world and then the advancement in place of ALL
technology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Because, Mo and Souza, you two have been the subject of a systematic smear campaign designed to discredit you by outside sources. They tried to shut you up by infiltrating and infecting the old board (one which shall not be named) and they were quite successful.

I saw it happen on the Dave Dave thread. Random usernames appearing to bash and slash, ridicule and taunt, meanwhile ADMIN and the other mods stood by and let you be burned at the stake. My posts on that thread saying HEY WTF IS GOING ON HERE were deleted (I have the last two screenshotted because it happened over and over and over and I caught on to what was going on) while them most vile, hateful personal attacks stood. Perhaps others had their posts of support deleted as well, I don't know. It was very purposeful what happened to you then. You were to be discredited because you said too much and you wouldn't be silenced.

Unfortunately, the very people who should look deeper and be suspect of everything they are told to believe bought this hook, line, and sinker, and went right along with it. Some use the term "hoaxer" very loosely when really the term "conformist" is more applicable.

Mo and Souza were and to some extent still are crucified and villified by someone or someones who think it is very important to shut them up. This is still going on.

The grace you two conducted yourselves with was admirable. You were treated horribly and never ONCE, not ONE TIME, fought back in kind. You treated your attackers with respect and civility and received nothing but abuse for it. It was awful. I was disgusted by it and it was one of the many times during the course of this investigation that I was flabbergasted that I seemed surrounded by people who were completely clueless to what was happening.

This situation here and now, on this thread and with this subject is proof as to what I speak of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Jennie

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
When exactly was it that MJ started wearing masks? I know it was after BAD but I cant place a date...

Funny that you mention this, I always wondered myself. What I found out by reading my Toraborrelli book(MJ biography) just yesterday is that he started wearing them right after he went in for therapy for drugs during the 1993-94 Chandler molestation case. What I was reading really caught my attention because I had wondered this for months now and this was the 1st I had read of it so of course I could be wrong but I firmly believe it is when Michael started wearing them.

I read that after his therapy at Charter Centre in London, when he came back to US he debarked the plain wearing black trousers and red silk shirt and wearing a surgical mask. And I went huuh!! :shock:  I felt that finally I got my answer regarding the surgical masks. Does anyone have different info on this?  It would make sense though, because from what I read about the molestation thing back then it nearly killed Michael. Perhaps he felt betrayed not only by Jordie but also by his fans for buying such a rubbish story and who knows what it could have led to. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

TO MO & SOUZA :

I am sorry for what has been going on throughout this whole investigatioin, I am more or less aware of it because when I enter a thread where there is nothing but hate and bashing going on I normally exit it fairly quickly because I find it a waste of time to hang out there. :lol:

I for one have always thought highly of the both of you and I know I have complimented the 2 of you in different threads. You guys think out side the box and are not afraid to expose your thoughts and findings, wich I have always found very interesting by the way. I am a very deep person and I do believe in high profile sophisticated, planned to a T, theories and such. Personally I think those are the ones really worth looking into, some things in life are simple while others are very intricate. Michael was no simpleton so if you want to understand what is going on you must be able to kinda enter Michael's head and think like him.

Also I wanted to say that the 2 of you were probably bashed because some things in life take some getting use to before they can be looked at with face value. People are hurt by thinking that Michael may have been using a double so they want to hear nothing about it. Not sure if you know what I mean but it's like when you want nothing to do with something, it takes some getting use to the idea before you can actually acknowledge the possiblity of it because at first you are appauled by it and with time you start thinking.. ok well maybe it's not that bad...
Anyway I hope I helped you see a little more why this has happened to the 2 of you, you are probably just ahead of a lot of members in your line of thoughts and theories on the "death" and life of Michael.

Good thread by the way! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It doesn't matter, but we have been ridiculed, called names, even threatened due to the theory, and all of the sudden it's ok to discuss. I just don't get that.

Hmmm, maybe you didn't call it a doppelganger  ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: , lol I have no freaking idea what that is, but is it safe to assume that it is a dare I say the word 'DOUBLE'??!!!  Mo and Souza, I am sorry I don't have an answer as to why everyone has a sudden change of heart...could it be desperation?  Ok, I am off to wiki to look up doppelgangers, lol and then I will go watch this doppelganger video! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

wow..this really makes me nervous, but...i think i'll get into the rabbit hole too...wow...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

Lol l_s! If you find out what does it mean, post it please! I'm clueless too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

What about other theories like

- He cloned himself

- He froze himself on 25 June 2009 and did not actually die - that would explain no body for burial and the fact that the family is not mourning his loss but they still talk about missing him.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If someone can watch the Brunei concert - I see two Michaels in that - one for the first half of the show one for the second. The bony face at the end of the show - could tiredness have made such a difference to his features? Actually the whole history tour - he looks very different in the first leg of the tour and very different in the second leg. I have seen clips of Australia, Munich, Helsinki, India and there is a fuller faced Michael in some and a bony faced Michael in the others. Only in the Brunei concert (which was vocally completely live) did I see the two Michaels perform at the same concert.

This brings me to the other thing that bothers me. If Michael had a double and only he could sing all the songs - why wasn't there a perfect live recording of all the songs for him to lip sync too. Remember about how the system would automatically takeover should he fail to sing. That means there would have to be a 100% vocal recorded somewhere for them to use for that purpose. Why wasn't that used in the movie. There were many parts that Michael did not sing and obviously he could not do that at the main concert.

This is off topic - but I am sure that we are going to get a 2nd DVD of a whole concert run through with Michael, all his moves and great vocals.

Mo/Souza this is really like the film Prestige - can you imagine the doubles being drowned in glass tanks??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It doesn't matter, but we have been ridiculed, called names, even threatened due to the theory, and all of the sudden it's ok to discuss. I just don't get that.

It´s called "Human Nature", Souza ;)
Cheers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!