Quote from: "naomifury"
I don't think this is anything to get worked up about guys...
One person said one word and yall freak! It's okay, really (:
lol  :lol: if they freaked its because they are intrigued and curious to find out the truth and im not posting anything new that hasnt been stated by Mo and Souza for the past 5 months and including others that felt the samy way  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Quote from: "youngatheart"
First of all let me say thank you for all the time and effort you are putting into this.  

Everything you have mentioned are all things I have also thought about and questioned.  Unfortunately I don't have the time or the resources to research things as thoroughly as I would like to.  So that is why I am grateful to someone like you who can bring this to the forefront  so it can be investigated.

This should be very interesting.  Maybe that is what was meant by the This Is It poster and DVD.  "DISCOVER THE MAN YOU NEVER KNEW"

I just wanna point this out...
It's NOT the first time that we are discussing doubles stuff, we have a lot of threads on that board.
Mo and Souza spent a lot of time and put a lot of efforts into that theory and what happened?
You know EXACTLY the reactions to their theory, a load of bashings and threats.
So please don't say that this is the first time that we are speaking about DOUBLES and DOPPELGANGER.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Happy Hour anyone? The bar is open and I'm buying the first round.

There are lots of new members as well as some returning members. Not everyone visits the archives to check on old threads. The number of double and triple posts proves that. Some people may not  be aware that this topic has been discussed so it is new and exciting for them. Let's relax, have a drink or two and follow wiZZkiDD along this journey. From what has been shared thus far, we may be in for a fun yet bumpy ride.

Cheers!

Sorry, but people are STILL posting in the Official Double Thread, and there are many new threads on the boards about the doubles as well.  How come we now all of a sudden see people consider the existence of doubles who have been bashing and ridiculing us before?  Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy that for some reason it now suddenly seems to be discussable, but on the other hand some reactions of the last 24 hours seriously piss me off...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought most of were here for one thing...to find the truth. Maybe now is the right time for some to start looking at this theory and for others to start accepting it. We all don't see or want to see the same things at the same time. It certainly doesn't make anyone right or wrong.

History  is full of stories of those who were ahead of their time in their thinking and were not accepted...it's human nature. What is the saying..."A prophet is without honor in his own country.

I'm grateful for everything everyone has said here and for their investigations...all of it...the believers and the non believers. It's the only way we will get to the truth.

Benjamin Franklin said it best (and we know the almost violent debates of our early fathers) "If everyone is thinking the same thing, no one is thinking."

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
lol  :lol: if they freaked its because they are intrigued and curious to find out the truth and im not posting anything new that hasnt been stated by Mo and Souza for the past 5 months and including others that felt the samy way  ;)

I think we may be talking of 2 different things...I was talking about how someone had said the word ignored and people like attacked him or her for thinking this is the first time this issue has been brought up lol. I don't think it matters by whom the information comes from that opens peoples eyes to big ideas like this...as long as people are finally beginning to consider every aspect and not just their own should be the main focus. Who cares about who came up with it first??? Ya know what I mean?

BTW, I just watched your video and it was great! I'm still not sure how I feel about this, but the video was very convincing. I'll keep an open mind to this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

~Souza~

I think we may be talking of 2 different things...I was talking about how someone had said the word ignored and people like attacked him or her for thinking this is the first time this issue has been brought up lol. I don't think it matters by whom the information comes from that opens peoples eyes to big ideas like this...as long as people are finally beginning to consider every aspect and not just their own should be the main focus. Who cares about who came up with it first??? Ya know what I mean?

BTW, I just watched your video and it was great! I'm still not sure how I feel about this, but the video was very convincing. I'll keep an open mind to this.

It doesn't matter, but we have been ridiculed, called names, even threatened due to the theory, and all of the sudden it's ok to discuss. I just don't get that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

It doesn't matter, but we have been ridiculed, called names, even threatened due to the theory, and all of the sudden it's ok to discuss. I just don't get that.

I truly am sorry, no one should be bashed for their opinions, but that is the least of our worries now (: Let's just be happy that has stopped and leave the past in the past. Atleast people are paying more attention to this though, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here you can see lots of pictures, where you can see that there are two Michaels.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hear what you're saying loud and clear.

I can relate too. I gave a recommendation during a business meeting yesterday. It was shot down by some and ignored by others. Forty minutes later, a colleague changed the words and basically gave the same recommendation and he was applauded  as a freaking genius visionary. I did go to Happy Hour for real after that crap.

In the spirit of full disclosure, wiZZkiDD has asked me for ideas for this project. I'm no vid creator but I did share some things for the tempo and theme of the project. wiZZkiDD would be wise to check the archives and not re-invent the wheel for the project. Plus, since you and Souza have worked tirelessly with the topic, wiZZkiDD would be working smart to consult with you two as well.

I look forward to seeing the results.

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Happy Hour anyone? The bar is open and I'm buying the first round.

There are lots of new members as well as some returning members. Not everyone visits the archives to check on old threads. The number of double and triple posts proves that. Some people may not  be aware that this topic has been discussed so it is new and exciting for them. Let's relax, have a drink or two and follow wiZZkiDD along this journey. From what has been shared thus far, we may be in for a fun yet bumpy ride.

Cheers!

Sorry, but people are STILL posting in the Official Double Thread, and there are many new threads on the boards about the doubles as well.  How come we now all of a sudden see people consider the existence of doubles who have been bashing and ridiculing us before?  Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy that for some reason it now suddenly seems to be discussable, but on the other hand some reactions of the last 24 hours seriously piss me off...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So sorry if I offended anyone with my choice of words.  The truth is I am pretty new to this forum and I have not read everything on here.  As much as I would like to spend more time researching I can't.  My personal obligations don't allow me this privelage.

It is very disheartening when everyone on here speaks of LOVE and respect but it seems like everytime I post something it is ridiculed.  What happened to trying to find the truth and taking all opinions into consideration.  

All I was trying to do is thank someone for their work and I get accused of being ignorant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Well.. that's not true.. just because we are in the doubles stuff since months, and you know what happened... Why NOW people is starting to consider the doubles "theory"? Maybe just because Mo and Souza didn't start this thread... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Puff"

Well..that's not true.. just because we are in the doubles stuff since months, and you know what happened... Why NOW people is starting to consider the doubles "theory"? Maybe just because Mo and Souza didn't start this thread... :roll:

I'm sorry if I offended you, that wasn't the intention.
If I read that correctly it seems like you are saying my opinion is not true. Of course, to you it may not be...but that is how I think lol, can't help that.  If you truly cared about this information finally being noticed I PERSONALLY do not believe that it should matter who it came from. Again, that is MY opinion. It's not always about who gets credit, there's more to life than that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

No, it doesn't matter where it comes from, we don't care about credits. What matters to me is first we posted Dave Dave, we were slandered! Now Dave Dave is ok.

Same is happening with the doubles now. I hope one day someone will post about MK Ultra and people will see that as a possibility as well, because then at least it would be worth the beatings...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lol im only beginning to see what Mo and Souza went through
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

I think there are multiple reasons why it's ok now.

1)After 9 months of going over other, more "reasonable" possibilities, people are becoming more open to alternate possibilities.
2)After hearing something suggested here and there over the course of months, eventually, what may have been ridiculous at first becomes easier to accept as a possibility.
3)When the doubles theories were being presented initially, besides the backlash against it, there was also backlash against the backlash.   :lol:   So now, the people who initially opposed it may be more open to it because of the first 2 reasons and because it's coming from someone new.

Just my 2 cents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions