Thriller - The healing really involves listening… learning each riddle.
BAD - Beyond All Doubt!
Dangerous – Don’t assume … nor guess… each random or unusual sign.
HIStory - Honesty is some times our reaching… yearning.
Invincible - Is normal vital instinct considered in believing literally everything?
                Hey folks or fellow hoax investigators, as you know its me WizzKidd..if you havent seen my video yet i advise you to go watch it so you can be brought up to speed in what this post is about  ;)..my new video which should be posted tomorrow or friday hopefully will be called "The Brave Doppelganger Hoax Investigation" i will say this now many things that i will be stating in my videos or post may be true but unpopular to those that dont belive but hopefully it will be something that will catch your attention.
       Is it my strong believe that we have been looking at this hoax all wrong..well not completely lol but just been investigating it the wrong way..many people are trying find more and more clues to go forward but now a days there is very few  :| ..my thing is this maybe its time for us to go back i mean wayyyy back to what was given us at the Memorial and Funeral..and to refresh your memories we were given pictures of Michael Jackson from the time he was born all the way up to the late 80's or Bad Era and Liberian Girl pictures included...Many question what was the theory and motive behind it..what could it all mean..To me i believe the Michael of that time is still the same Michael of today looks and all..but something happen in the 80's..something that we wasnt ready for but witness subconsciously an ILLUSION OR SWITCH..or better yet a replacement
        Whether it was for the good or for bad..thats what Im going to try and figure out to the best of my ability and of course with the help of everyone here..we began to unravel the illusion and crack the code here..i know that we may not get the entire truth but i know that we can accomplish something to where people make there own judgement for themselves...The Doppelganger theory and The Twin Theory is going to be put into effect..with these two theories very well could be the missing link to all whats been going on for the past 9 months..here is what im goig to be looking with my theory.. Did MJ or actually a doppelganger marry Lisa Marie and/or Debbie Rowe?
-Did the doppelganger ever get big-headed and threaten to expose the secret if MJ didn't increase pay or grant more privileges?
-Did the doppelganger ever do anything bad or controversial that MJ got blamed for?
-Was it actually the doppelganger who underwent the facial changes leaving real MJ free to look more like his old self?
-Did MJ skip touring the US from 1989 on and use the doppelganger overseas because he would be detected in the US by friends/family/business associates?
          That is what im going to be covering with my later videos and posts to come so stay tuned for that..and again i know and read many replies that people will feel betrayed if any one of these theories are true and i myself and Mo have stated to put feelings and emotions aside for moment and look at the bigger picture...i dont know how this going to end nor do i know if the ending will be happy or sad..but the overall goal of this Forum is to find out the TRUTH thats all nothing more and nothing less  ;) right? and for those who have registered with this website most certainly have to believe in that like do  :) so lets all join together including the nay-sayers and lets journey back to the beginning..its not gonna be easy its going to come with ups and down as this hoax already has..but if you ready.. really ready then follow me on this journey and ask yourself how far deep inside the rabbit hole are YOU willing to go? 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can agree with you when you say something happened to Michael in the 80's...
what i want to know is ... what???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

well i have a hunch and it could be a lot things that played a role Replacement, pressure and limelight and others which i will present in later videos
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When exactly was it that MJ started wearing masks? I know it was after BAD but I cant place a date...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

What I would like to express is that this has been under our noses all this time and we simply have ignored (or did not want to face) that something was strange (not in a negative way) with Michael's appearance.  Very slowly, we have come to the realization that this is the core of the hoax.  
What really happened to Michael Jackson?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "liegi"
What I would like to express is that this has been under our noses all this time and we simply have ignored (or did not want to face) that something was strange (not in a negative way) with Michael's appearance.  Very slowly, we have come to the realization that this is the core of the hoax.  

IGNORED????  Well excuse me, but we have been trying to bring this under the attention for FIVE months!  All we got was bashing, ridiculing, we were banned for it and people saying it was an INSULT to Mike even considering there were doubles, for FIVE months!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

IGNORED????????????!!

Sorry I have a question... Have you ever read ALL the forum over the past 5 months?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

IGNORED????  Well excuse me, but we have been trying to bring this under the attention for FIVE months!  All we got was bashing, ridiculing, we were banned for it and people saying it was an INSULT to Mike even considering there were doubles, for FIVE months!
yes i agree with you Mo..both you and Souza spent many months and time trying to explain the double theory to a lot of people..but im glad people are finally starting see the truth for what it really is
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"

yes i agree with you Mo..both you and Souza spent many months and time trying to explain the double theory to a lot of people..but im glad people are finally starting see the truth for what it really is

I can't believe people are actually willing to discuss this now all of the sudden. It is pissing me off really, why were we bashed for months, and now people say the doubles were ignored?

I'm sorry, I'm ordering my straight jacket on Ebay now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"

lol  :lol: Souza after all this you might want to order all of us one too

I can't believe people are actually willing to discuss this now all of the sudden. It is pissing me off really, why were we bashed for months, and now people say the doubles were ignored?

I'm sorry, I'm ordering my straight jacket on Ebay now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is a great post... I always tought.. What if he isn't changed at all.. I mean. When he changed his nose,, all the media was tallking about it, I think he used the media to escape... The doppelganger changed all the time...
but then,, u see many many videos and pictures, MJ with his childeren.. And in this footage u see the MJ who is changed very dramaticly..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First of all let me say thank you for all the time and effort you are putting into this.  

Everything you have mentioned are all things I have also thought about and questioned.  Unfortunately I don't have the time or the resources to research things as thoroughly as I would like to.  So that is why I am grateful to someone like you who can bring this to the forefront  so it can be investigated.

This should be very interesting.  Maybe that is what was meant by the This Is It poster and DVD.  "DISCOVER THE MAN YOU NEVER KNEW"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think this is anything to get worked up about guys...
One person said one word and yall freak! It's okay, really (:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

~Souza~

Quote from: "youngatheart"
First of all let me say thank you for all the time and effort you are putting into this.  

Everything you have mentioned are all things I have also thought about and questioned.  Unfortunately I don't have the time or the resources to research things as thoroughly as I would like to.  So that is why I am grateful to someone like you who can bring this to the forefront  so it can be investigated.

This should be very interesting.  Maybe that is what was meant by the This Is It poster and DVD.  "DISCOVER THE MAN YOU NEVER KNEW"

I can't believe my eyes.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Happy Hour anyone? The bar is open and I'm buying the first round.

There are lots of new members as well as some returning members. Not everyone visits the archives to check on old threads. The number of double and triple posts proves that. Some people may not  be aware that this topic has been discussed so it is new and exciting for them. Let's relax, have a drink or two and follow wiZZkiDD along this journey. From what has been shared thus far, we may be in for a fun yet bumpy ride.

Cheers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions