Hello,
i have seen a video from the court and saw that Majestic Magnificent was on Monday again at court, like in February and at the funeral and at the Michael Jackson Trial in 2005.

Here you see who i meen :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry, here from the back in 2005 :

An Interview after the Trial in 2005 and a video that shows him as E Casanova's Manager:

The court date/ Murray in February 2010 :

there are 3 parts

Sorry, i have to surch again, but now i have no time...
When the Jackson leave the courthouse at monday, Majestik Magnificent goes behind Jermaines wife.
When someone have the picture or video....i have seen it but i can't find it... :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, Majestik Magnificent has been a friend and supporter of the Jackson's for years.  He is also the front runner for the One Million MJ March to Washington, D.C. on August 29.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Amber

OK this is just a "out there" scenario and just an "opinion of thought" not a die hard theory. What IF it was e cas body and this is why e cas manager is always around,yes he's close to the mj clan but of course he is since mj new e cas well!  What IF CM actually injected e cas?   :?   well like i say just a thought and in this case you never do no for sure  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Yes, Majestik Magnificent has been a friend and supporter of the Jackson's for years.  He is also the front runner for the One Million MJ March to Washington, D.C. on August 29.

Oh, the One Million MJ March reminds me to the One Million March from the Nation of Islam....they are in this case all the time....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hopeless"
Quote from: "kingofmystery"

Oh, the One Million MJ March reminds me to the One Million March from the Nation of Islam....they are in this case all the time....

It's similar in that it's a "March", but that's about it.  This has nothing to do with the Nation of Islam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

lynn

Quote from: "Amber"
OK this is just a "out there" scenario and just an "opinion of thought" not a die hard theory. What IF it was e cas body and this is why e cas manager is always around,yes he's close to the mj clan but of course he is since mj new e cas well!  What IF CM actually injected e cas?   :?   well like i say just a thought and in this case you never do no for sure  :roll:

I have thought this scenario... About 3 or 4 weeks ago I did a lot of looking on the internet about him. I was going to put links with this post about what struck me as strange. Now I can't find any of it :(  Neverthing has been changed! I do have a few screenshots, but no clue how to post them.

3-4 weeks ago wiki classified E Casanova not a real person so the page was deleted. Now there is nothing :(

twitter all past tweets unavailable.

3-4 weeks ago on myspace blog he had a poem called " If I Die Tomorrow" was posted on July 18, 2007. Now his myspace have changed

From what I have seen on the net. E Casanova came out saying he had a illness and had to retire in 2007

There was others things.... I can't think of them right now. I would have to go threw everything.

But there is a myspace dedicated to him.     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I can't find anything to show he is still around :?   ( if anyone finds something showing that he is still around...plaeae let me know)

Also, when I was thinking about this scenario... I was like wait a min! One autopsy report i saw (fake or real idk) said the body looked of a 50 year old. That couldn't be him. Then something hit me! cancer can make a person look 20-30 years older! I know this to be true because my uncle had lung cancer and within 6-7 months he looked like he was in his 80's when in fact he was in his 60's! He slipped into a coma for about a day before he died. How he found out he had cancer was because he had problems with his ribs and went to the doctor.  ( I hope you guys are kinda getting where I going with this)

E Casanova is one of the scenario i am interested in.

I would really like to know if E Casanova is still around or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

I know everything you were talking about with E Cas including that poem and his statement about his illness and retiring and it was not life threatening.  What I found strange was that pic of him supposedly  at the Memorial in July.  It looked very photoshopped as he posed with the I'm Alive sign on stage behind him.  It was just strange!  Then he was supposed to have done show in Hawaii for New Years.  I think someone had called his agency questioning booking a gig with him to find out if he is around, since he had made that announcement he was leaving the business.  I can't remember who did that.  But really, where is he?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!