No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yesterday , there was another 7.8 magnitude earthquake hit northest sumatra, Indonesia .. :evil:  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

It may be absolutly silly, but i noticed that on some dates we thought Michael comes back there happens a earthquake....to stop it ? To show there power ? I don't know if the earthquakes are made of nature or not...my english isn't good enough to explain...
When 911 happens...Michael and his family are in NY and wanted to do a reunion...it never happens.
It's only a though....weird at all...
But what does Michael know and wanted to say to the world ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

I just love how the USA gets ALL the blame for everything that happens around the world. It's a given that some countries hate us because we have our freedom and how that freedom was founded. Everything that America stands for and our very foundation comes directly from the bible. Our forefathers based our constitution on the very word of God. So I suppose that is one reason others attack us. Perfect we are not. 911 conspiracy, I find it strange that foreigners can board a plane and fly them into buildings and that is Americas fault! Must we forget that these terrorist are still trying to kill us?! Look at what happened in a London subway in 2005 and just last week in Russia. I am surprised that America wasn't blamed for that. When another country such as Haiti is in trouble the USA always sends help and aid. We have many American's that got together and held fund raisers for them. There were nurses from the hospital I work at that dropped everything and flew over with supplies to help! Do your history! America has always been there to help anyone that was in need. Gee, let's do the math shall we. In over 200 years as a nation how many countries has the US taken over....ZERO! We will fight for others to be free. Where there is oppression and tragedy we have always been there. But I suppose that no GOOD deed goes unpunished. As for 911 the people of New York were there. The were witnesses. They saw everything. Just ask them what happened. Do the homework.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the tmz-pics of chernoff and murray look like they made that 'coke'-defense up right then and there...i think that fits the timeline, too. that meeting was def before the 'coke' defense made the news.

as for the earthquake and other catastrophies:
it is widely proven that h.a.a.r.p. can cause 'natural' catastrophies like earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, rainstorms and the likes. cuz it effects the 'electronic' part of the stratosphere. and america owns these devices for the larger part. sending help is good and fine but it is also a way to cover up and use that to station forces in certain strategic or otherwise useful spots. and it wouldn't look too good if they didn't send help if anyone else does. i totally understand the american spirit, the generosity, compassion and all of that by the american people. and i'm not knockin' that one bit. it is great and i have experienced and also adopted that myself. nothing against that. but politically, this can be called a well disguised military strategy of sorts.
i did the math, and it sadly adds up all too well...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

MJLover1990

Great post! Thanks for sharing this. And I absolutely agree with you. How did they trained HAARP on Michael's home on the 25th of June? Because I've heard this before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:34:51 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@WendyE- I can definitely sympathize with your patriotic spirit.  But please understand that you don't have to be anti-American to be anti-government.  I know that OP is not attacking America or the American people in her post, what she's doing is elaborating on the fact that America's government has a dark, secret agenda and it will stop at nothing to advance their interests.  The American people have nothing to do with perpetrating this agenda, except that they are too blind to realize what is really going on behind the curtains.  

If you don't believe that 911 was an inside job, then please watch "Loose Change" on YouTube, watch with an open mind.  If you can manage to open your eyes a little bit after watching that, then hopefully you might be inspired to search for other truths and you may realize that what OP is saying is not as far fetched or insulting as you now believe.  Please, open your eyes.

[youtube:2cop8eks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE[/youtube:2cop8eks]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Quote from: "WendyE"
I just love how the USA gets ALL the blame for everything that happens around the world. It's a given that some countries hate us because we have our freedom and how that freedom was founded. Everything that America stands for and our very foundation comes directly from the bible. Our forefathers based our constitution on the very word of God. So I suppose that is one reason others attack us. Perfect we are not. 911 conspiracy, I find it strange that foreigners can board a plane and fly them into buildings and that is Americas fault! Must we forget that these terrorist are still trying to kill us?! Look at what happened in a London subway in 2005 and just last week in Russia. I am surprised that America wasn't blamed for that. When another country such as Haiti is in trouble the USA always sends help and aid. We have many American's that got together and held fund raisers for them. There were nurses from the hospital I work at that dropped everything and flew over with supplies to help! Do your history! America has always been there to help anyone that was in need. Gee, let's do the math shall we. In over 200 years as a nation how many countries has the US taken over....ZERO! We will fight for others to be free. Where there is oppression and tragedy we have always been there. But I suppose that no GOOD deed goes unpunished. As for 911 the people of New York were there. The were witnesses. They saw everything. Just ask them what happened. Do the homework.

You are very delusional. Very sad to read , No one is hating  on the USA . I actually love the USA , but not the goverment , and not only the US gvt but all the GVTs of every countries ...Anyways , the US has caused more death than has helped , every 5 years they do wars , learn your history !
What about the slavery ,the native americans , Hiroshima , Japon , Irak ,1991 & 2003 ,Afghanistan , Cold war , the list goes on , they are never at peace.They should sometimes mind their own business and stop runing all over the world to impose their ideas.Bush isn't better than Saddam , but still Saddam Hussein was hung. Because some people are allowed to do whatever they want because they have THE power .
Do your homework , many people who was there during the 911 , were saying they heard explosions ,explosions , this word have been repeated many many times
Pardon my english Im French!!
And wtf people are puting the blame on the US cos you have freedom ?? haha ok so other countries don't have freedom ? is it that ? LMAO!! thanks for the laugh
There is still death penalty , you are not even allowed to have demonstrations all the time ,not like in France ,  your liberites are taking away because of "SECURITY reasons" , because of the terrorism Bullshit crap. Im not blaming on the americans , just on the USA goverment. There is no reason to hate really. Do you homework yourself
No one is attacking the US , the USA attack first
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:34:06 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Great post! Thanks for sharing this. And I absolutely agree with you. How did they trained HAARP on Michael's home on the 25th of June? Because I've heard this before.

Here you go, lots of speculation on CIA involvement, another piece in the puzzle. Peace.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:geek:

so, do you think that mike was killed? or did he 'xcape'? i'd rather believe in the latter. i think it is still too much pointing to that than a cover up. with all the inconsistencies in this, i'd say someone there is working rather sloppy.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:33:20 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"

Here you go, lots of speculation on CIA involvement, another piece in the puzzle. Peace.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:geek:

Thanks for sharing this, I know Mike is alive but I think this is one of the things who he did it. So he outsmarted them and escaped them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions