just a simple question
April 06, 2010, 09:44:34 PM
In you guys opinion....what is the purpose of the hoax? Someone enlighten me please. Does this possibly have a happy ending? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Re: just a simple question
April 06, 2010, 10:02:15 PM
In my personal opinion, I think Michael just had enough.  I think his heart was in it to do the shows, until he found out there were 50, and I think he knew in his heart he could not complete them.  He was 50 years old.  I think people (fans) forget that alot.  Do I believe he is still alive?  I have some doubts like everyone else, but if he is alive, I believe he left because he was soooooo tired of the limelight, which he said numerous times.  I believe that he does spend time with his children alot, but have explained to them this rest and departure had to happen.  I think his mom looks this way because she misses her son, and finding all this hard to except.  I'm sure she does see him, but its still not the same.  However, in my heart, I do not feel that if alive, he will ever return.  Would you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 10:58:21 PM
Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:40:36 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 10:59:31 PM
I don't think he would return.  

If he hated living in a very small fish bowl before, how would he live in a smaller one now?

That media would be ALL over him....  I gotta say that I can't see him looking forward to that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 11:00:05 PM
I've never formed a fully cohesive theory on what the purpose of the hoax might be. All I can guess is that it is something he HAD to do. I don't think he would do it for any frivolous reasons--it had to be something that was necessary...like he had no choice. Nothing else would make sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

April 06, 2010, 11:04:37 PM
Agree ! 'This is the greatest demonstration of freedom' ....... If he's as smart as we know he is, he's free now and gone from the media prison. I believe he truly misses his fans but this is the price he had to pay just to live like u and me..we can be happy for him now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 01:14:03 AM
I've thought about the same things as was mentioned in this thread. If we were to come back what would happen when he eventually does pass away?

Although if Michael ever returned I could see him doing a video where NO ONE could find him. But in all honesty, I can't see him coming back either. I believe he's alive and everything, however, we have to be realistic and accept that he faked his death for a reason.

Granted we can't relate to the media spotlight or the fish bowl life. And I think we all can relate to the idea of wanting to disappear(nothing horrific) and live a life of isolation away from people, drama, and sadness. I think that's what Michael did. I think Michael just had enough of the media, enough of touring, tabloids, and wanted to rest.

But I also think there was someone out to kill him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

April 07, 2010, 01:34:30 AM
I believe he was in danger.
He already was out of limelight, so, why make a plans to come back and then fake a death to get out again?
I do NOT believe he did it for us or to save the world, to spread the message. I believe this has nothing to do with us but with him and his family safety.
I believe it will have happy end, if not for us then, I deeply hope, for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

April 07, 2010, 02:15:57 AM
If he werent to return, there would simply be no purpose of all these DRAMATIC clues over 10 months......

You might say that he's been giving all these clues to say thta he's alive to his fans....but he could have given clues for say 6 or 7 months and well,...called it quits..or even give one BIG clue and then leave it all alone....If he werent to come back what would be the purpose of him taking the pains to keep churning out clues all the time? What does he want to do? Because if he indeed doesnt want to return and then again simulatneously, WANTS his fans to believe that this is a hoax, well then thats not gonna happen.

Its not gonna happen because, a lot of his fans REALLY do believe that he is DEAD....Hoaxers are still a minority.....Afine example of this is the 1000 candle thingy thats gonna happen on 25th June......How will other fans and thereats of the world come to know that he's staging a cover up? Not until he himself says so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 05:49:29 AM
Thank you for all the different replys friends. This has givin me some food for thought. Think i will chew on it a while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

MJJ1982

April 07, 2010, 07:49:30 AM
I think he has multiple reasons, and I believe one of them is that he was tired of his career.
That's why the King Of Pop has died, and not the person.
The biggest part of his life he gave himself to the world, and now it's time to live in peace with his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

nynyro

April 07, 2010, 08:49:15 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
I think he has multiple reasons, and I believe one of them is that he was tired of his career.
That's why the King Of Pop has died, and not the person.
The biggest part of his life he gave himself to the world, and now it's time to live in peace with his family.

I agree with this.  This makes me  a little worried about my mental well- being though.  I don't won't to end up like those Elvis fans...  Maybe it's simply enough to know that he's alive and then move on with our lives.  Someday soon I'm going to stop following this hoax, but I guess I'm still not ready to let go yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 09:18:48 AM
i don't think it was so much personal reasons to do this. that, too, but i think the main purpose is something else, like bringing down certain structures (like corporate/ political), exposing the 'bad' business that's running us all. if you really start thinking about it, the world is in the hands of a few corporations which are so big, they influence governments.

i think one of mike's big concerns is just that: fight the powers that ruin you. waking people up to finally make them notice what's going on (and wrong) in their lives.
this hoax is really looking like it is about something much more than just 'disappearing'. i think he had to be officially dead to do what he wants to do. and that's far more than just being 'a regular joe', IMO.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Tina K.

April 07, 2010, 09:23:15 AM
I think the reason was, because he was threatend by AEG and Sony. I think it's because of money. They made a deal, cause he is worth more dead than alive.I think his miserable looks just before the " death " was because of that. His nervs. Poor Michael :(  Money rules the world. They triedd to make him do the 50 shows, but they knew at a point, that he could not do them. He knew it from the start I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

April 07, 2010, 01:01:13 PM
you might have a point here, tina. he looked tense whenever he was caught outside rehearsals by paparazzi, pale and way too skinny. much like you could actually see the burden on him in the 2005 trial. you could always see it in his face and he almost immediately lost weight once he trial started. he looked much better in between and after march 2009, he went back to looking 'frail' and all.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions