Autopsy/open casket
April 06, 2010, 04:36:32 PM
Just a small post regarding the open casket funeral.
Has anyone actually seen someone after an autopsy? I have and it's not a pretty site. It looks like they sew up the skin with thin shoelace and it's done fairly roughly. Even if MJs autopsy was neatly done, a few months later the body would be very different to what the person looks like on life regardless of being in a freezer or not. After having his brain removed and head sewn up I doubt he was a pretty sight and if he had actually died then it would be very sick for an open casket funeral.

Peace out xxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Re: Autopsy/open casket
April 06, 2010, 07:10:40 PM
all stiches are done where you cant see them, behind the head, inside the mouth and the chest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 07:45:46 PM
I've always seen them done around the forehead to the back of the head in a circle. Nonetheless, a body after several months would not look good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

April 06, 2010, 09:32:44 PM
So are we saying that is the reason why we did not see MJ's body? Or............. :(

He supposedly passed away June 25th....burial September 3rd right? So that is about 2 months and a couple of weeks?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 12:08:17 AM
I recently saw Tupac's autopsy photo and it was very graphic.  Not a pretty sight.  The way he was cut on the photo is shocking.  I was wondering if it may have been photoshopped but my brother saw it too and he said it look legit to him.  The whole thing about them taking out MJ's brain and keeping him in a freezer just sounds too extreme to me.  Sounds unbelievable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 03:30:16 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I recently saw Tupac's autopsy photo and it was very graphic.  Not a pretty sight.  The way he was cut on the photo is shocking.  I was wondering if it may have been photoshopped but my brother saw it too and he said it look legit to him.  The whole thing about them taking out MJ's brain and keeping him in a freezer just sounds too extreme to me.  Sounds unbelievable.

There is no doubt in my mind the 2Pac picture is photoshopped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 06:19:52 AM
I recently saw Tupac's autopsy photo and it was very graphic.  Not a pretty sight.  The way he was cut on the photo is shocking.  I was wondering if it may have been photoshopped but my brother saw it too and he said it look legit to him. The whole thing about them taking out MJ's brain and keeping him in a freezer just sounds too extreme to me.  Sounds unbelievable.

heheee just lyk all the rumours abt him in the 80s and 90s!! :D  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

MJJ1982

April 07, 2010, 07:38:46 AM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"

Why do you think that it's photoshopped?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

April 07, 2010, 07:50:56 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "jessicakthx"

Why do you think that it's photoshopped?

I'd normally use my own opinions for this but I just took my ambien a bit ago and I'm starting to lose brain function haha. So have this for now.

[youtube:1s4cod2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iyCcyKfp5U[/youtube:1s4cod2w]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 06:03:51 PM
I agree with your idea.

So,this is my theory. I haven't seen the full autopsy, just the description, and the weird writing mistakes. But here is what I concluded from what I have seen. MJ and the LA coroners made an autopsy before this hoax, around April 20th. If you can see, that is the date that was written over on the autopsy. MJ corrected the details, and months pass. When it comes to June, and this plan is in the works the coroners find that they lost the plans. So, they make a new one. When they go to see the body, to make this new autopsy, they write down what they saw. The strange adhesive was from the wig, the black spot was dye, and the towels are to keep the LIVE body from FREEZING! They write the wrong date on accident, and then go over it again to correct it. Forgetting the name, they submit it. See how this ties in with the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 06:48:55 PM
I recently saw Tupac's autopsy photo and it was very graphic. Not a pretty sight. The way he was cut on the photo is shocking. I was wondering if it may have been photoshopped but my brother saw it too and he said it look legit to him. The whole thing about them taking out MJ's brain and keeping him in a freezer just sounds too extreme to me. Sounds unbelievable.

It is true Msteetee.
I read a comment from a person who works at the Legal Medical Institute.
She explained that when you take something from the brain, it is not necessary if you reitrá of the skull, behind you take a minimal amount that will be used for the examinations behind seam, the seam is covered by hair, nobody sees.
I think as you, all this story is very exaggerated and dramatic.
What they have failed to explain is how a guy like Murray is an atrocity of this kind and is free?
Say something to you all this blog, here in Rio de Janeiro have many problems such as large cities, but if that happened here, I can assure the Murray would be stuck for a long time, here would be asked to remand as we call on the day of death.
Now he was interrogated the next day everything is removed from the house, this is absurd! Where are the investigative evidence? The doctor disappears for 3 days, returns and is not arrested?
I doubt that having a star of the greatness of Michael the police here would let that doctor would lie in freedom! :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions