Offline XspeechlessX

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by XspeechlessX

Re: The Eyes Have It

• on: April 07, 2010, 09:24:50 AM
Quote from: "MJEnjoyYourself"
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Are we missing the point here?
Look at it. At first all you guys said this was BS.. if thats the case....

could this be a clue?

"the eyes have it"

Look for someone with Michael's eyes?
Dave Dave?
CM?
Blonde?
Hatman?

See where im going?  :?

the poster of Cris Angel? beLIEve?? :?

Right.. youre with me. Im looking at eyes. I think its a comparison weh ave to do here. They gave us a greta close up of MJs eyes i mean come on! To me theyre identical to Dave Daves.  :roll: I hate to bring it back up but I cant see how anyones eyes could be that close of a match.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Offline Heatherette

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Heatherette

• on: April 07, 2010, 11:59:21 AM
:lol: They're being very clever and creative with these scenarios aren't they? It's puzzling to me. Why are they going through all this trouble?

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

Offline Java

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Java

• on: April 07, 2010, 07:29:18 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Also there is the question of the large amounts of Propofol in MJs system..  this is consistent with the theory that MJ recieved a massive shot of Propofol which killed him instantly. Therefore the body didnt have enough time to circulate it through the body and work it out.

If there is any scenario which is believable it is that Michael was awake when he recieved that fatal shot.  Whether Murray gave it to him, someone else did or MJ did..  that was (in my mind) what happened if MJ did die.

Metabolize - is the word you're looking for.

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

• on: April 07, 2010, 09:42:06 PM
And as in this case, "Michael is" Awakened "..  :?: That is not" could sleep,  :lol: "the eLearning Awards website is injected Then, while Murray is in the bathroom, it is assumed That the advantage goes to the bathroom That Was Michael asleep, all in 2 minutes ,.... prepare the injection, .. and "kill".. Cardiac arrest, open eyes, And What state paramedics found Michael, His Eyes Were open or closed, you said this? :?:
So Murray is Dedicated to hiding the bottles with Alvarez as a witness and this does nothing, ...  8-)

Offline rag doll

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rag doll

• on: April 10, 2010, 04:00:24 AM
Quote from: "Bellexx"
Michael Jackson -- The Eyes Have It
Posted Apr 6th 2010 3:50PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's eyes could be powerful evidence in favor of Dr. Conrad Murray.

His "eyes were open" and he was capable - that´s what I think too.  8-)

And maybe "the eyes" really have it?...    :mrgreen:

Offline 2 Bad

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by 2 Bad

• on: April 10, 2010, 07:17:03 PM
When I first read this "The eyes have it", I instantly thought of the poll on the other article. Ayes vs eyes. So the poll is correct and those that thought they were afraid to say he lives are now astonished that so many do believe! I am thinking that this article has nothing to do with Murray or Michaels eyes. It is saying we are correct and referring back to the poll.

Another thing is the Strong painting that is on Ebay, Michael has blue eyes in the painting, yes I said blue. Is there any other artwork or photos that have Michael with blue eyes?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8445&p=139431#p139431

Is this title drawing us to the painting as well?
This web could be so enormously huge but all tied together with smoke and mist. And LOVE of course  ;)

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

• on: April 10, 2010, 07:33:06 PM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
When I first read this "The eyes have it", I instantly thought of the poll on the other article. Ayes vs eyes. So the poll is correct and those that thought they were afraid to say he lives are now astonished that so many do believe! I am thinking that this article has nothing to do with Murray or Michaels eyes. It is saying we are correct and referring back to the poll.

Another thing is the Strong painting that is on Ebay, Michael has blue eyes in the painting, yes I said blue. Is there any other artwork or photos that have Michael with blue eyes?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8445&p=139431#p139431

Is this title drawing us to the painting as well?
This web could be so enormously huge but all tied together with smoke and mist. And LOVE of course  ;)

Yes..  ive noticed Michaels eyes are blue in that painting too.  Ive never seen a painting with Mikes eyes blue before and i guess that is pretty strange considering this was a portrait of him.

The only other time ive seen Mike with blue eyes is this picture i have..  but i dont know where its from.  Isnt it strange how eye colour can change the face?  It makes him look completely different.

Offline i[MISS]my[KING]

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by i[MISS]my[KING]

• on: April 10, 2010, 07:39:17 PM
real eyes realize real lies

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Offline steffmaster1

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by steffmaster1

• on: April 11, 2010, 08:13:05 AM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]real eyes realize real lies

nice find ;)
when i look in his eyes i see blanket so amazing how much they are alike :)

Offline Glinda

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Glinda

• on: October 30, 2010, 03:26:16 PM
Have you ever heared about Sanpaku eyes?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

Offline trustno1

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by trustno1

• on: October 30, 2010, 04:03:45 PM
Interesting link Glinda, I hadn't heard of that before.  I too think there's so much BS going on over what happened on June 25th 2009 that it's impossible to say whether Michael and the kids were even at the residence in question.  We only have the word of Murray and MJ's staff. (Possibly all in on the hoax). I'm still baffled as to why right after his "death" the reports were that his brother Randy was in the house and the drug Demerol was cited, and that the family were adamant he'd been injected with it 30 minutes before he stopped breathing.  Surely if Randy was there and Michael was not breathing he'd have been in the room?  That was the first thing that piqued my curiosity.  Then the Demerol being erased from the story and replaced with Propofol - had too many people connected the song Morphine to the story already, maybe ahead of MJ's schedule?  Had he decided that clue was too obvious?  Those were the questions I started asking myself in the first instance, and we've come such a long way from there.  Murray's defence team seems to be coming up with one far-fetched theory after another, it seems unbelievable and part of some script till you read the transcript of the 2005 trial, there was so much reality-stretching going on by the prosecutors that I'm amazed they weren't all struck off in disgrace.
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Offline Glinda

• Hoaxer

• on: October 30, 2010, 04:25:55 PM

Offline Glinda

• Hoaxer

• on: October 30, 2010, 04:43:23 PM
''When I'm down real sanpaku