yes he died and 4 days before she was shopping  :roll: I dont know but , going out to the street after that, beeing in public all the time. I respect Mrs katherine and it is true that everybody have a different reaction to feelings but I would feel so broke that I would'nt go out for a days, just saying

[youtube:1wl2ri8d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6aU_vAtw-Q[/youtube:1wl2ri8d]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

loma

Quote from: "mjboogie"
I have 1 question does anyone know why Momma Katherine was in Target that day? Camping equipment ? I have Always and I mean Always wondered about this ???? :?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Okay I have two aunts who have lost children; and a 1st cousin who has just lost her second child on Monday.

I can't really tell you how my first cousin reacted, because I was young when she lost her son back in 96' and she just lost her baby daughter on Monday (She had 4 children 2 boys 2 girls) I will see her tomorrow for the wake.

My first aunt to lost her child; at first she was very calm, almost in denial.  Afterward she wouldn't get out of bed, she stopped doing her daughters hair (she has 1 girl, and 3 boys) she wouldn't cook, she wouldn't go out NOTHING!!!!!!.  My cousin died in 99' and she still isn't the same. She still doesn't cook and it's a damn shame cuz she can throw down lol.

My other aunt just lost her daughter in January (She was killed; shot several times, chest and head) She is a f.ucking wreck.  At first she was calm also, consoling everyone else, telling everyone god would bring her through.  She is mess; she is furious, she wants to find the guy that killed her daughter and kill him, anger and pain is the way I would describe it.  About a month after, she almost overdosed on sleeping pills (Yeah she's on them) Her youngest daughter found her and called 911, she said she didn't mean to, but I tend to think otherwise because of some of the comments she's made. (She has four children also 2 girls 2 boys)

What I'm trying to say is that everyone grieves differently, and I don't want to disrespect Katherine by saying she isn't grieving (If MJ is truly gone)  BUT! With my experience with death, and how everyone in my family copes, they really aren't showing a whole lot of emotion.  I mean people had to hold up my cousins friend at the funeral.  That's how you behave when you've lost someone very near and dear.

My family is just like the Jackson family.  African American, from the south, 10 kids, and they didn't call their father dad, he made them call him Bobby, and to this day that's what they call him.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*looks at picture of katherine*

Michael's alive.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

I will not pretend to know why Mrs. Jackson chose to wear certain clothes that day, just as much I can't tell you why I even wear certain clothes each day myself.  I have dress clothes, I have casual clothes, and most of the time I'll choose whatever's convenient depending on the weather, mood, what's fitting, etc.  

Some people on this thread are suffering from "selective fact finding". Yes, she wore a blue suit.  But also on that same day, she was very upset and crying in the courtroom.  This has been reported by many people who were actually there and were eyewitnesses.  That should speak louder than any other conjecture made.  Do not create an alternate reality that doesn't exist. If you are going to consider one part of the picture, you must acknowledge the other part to make sure you're getting the whole story.

Please leave Mrs. Jackson alone.  She deserves so more than this public scrutinization that she is facing on this forum.  Let this one rest, please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

loma

@kingofmystery
 :D
THANK you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "foreverking"
I love mother Kate and I have the upmost respect for her. She reminds me of my mother, God rest her soul.  Before my mother passed away, she loved to go to Target, the discount store here in the United States. I was very close to my mother and we were best friends.  But the day I saw pics of Mother Kate at Target the day or so after her beloved son died unexpectantly, I knew something was wrong. No body could love Target more than my mama, but if I had passed before her, suddenly, there is no way in the world she could go shopping at Target a few days after I died. I mean mother Kate was shopping for air mattress for the family members who would be coming in for the funeral. Come on. I ask you, the person who started this thread, would your mother go shopping at Target or anywhere two days after you died?
I love you Mother Kate and I feel your pain because your son had to fake his death to escape this crazy world that tortured him, but the blue suit is a clue. She wore it for MJ to let him know she's got his back, just the way she was there during the 2005 trial.
I haven't read every post but this I have to say makes all the sense to me.  Most importantly to me though is this:  If she was in tears in a courtroom of all places this many months after 'said event', there is no reason to attribute it to bereavement.  If she was crying like the fans reported (and I don't doubt this, who knows, could be  very true) it would mean she was suddenly more bereft than at the funeral itself where to me, even then, she looked very, very tired and stressed rather than bereft with grief.  There is no more sobering a setting than a court room.  If she was "in tears" there it could have been for any number of reasons we could guess forever.  I'm going to put my money on her utter disappointment that this has to drag out longer than her hopes had her anticipating.  I'll bet anything she desperately wants all this over with much sooner than much later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay!  HE'S ALIVE!  I'm CERTAIN of it!  Look at this picture and tell me he's dead!  :mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:

Of course, this thread was started by a non-beLIEver who only made this one post out of 10 months of investigation.  This investigation into the hoax is not for the weak-hearted or the easily manipulated!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hope

Where's the picture?  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Okay!  HE'S ALIVE!  I'm CERTAIN of it!  Look at this picture and tell me he's dead!  :mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:

Of course, this thread was started by a non-beLIEver who only made this one post out of 10 months of investigation.  This investigation into the hoax is not for the weak-hearted or the easily manipulated!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Where's the pic?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

In a way it's kind of helpful to have the few people here who strongly think he's dead. It gives opportunities for the rest of us to formulate rebuttals and convincing reasons, and details of this hoax. Contrast is good. Darkness shows up light better. However too many of them would slow down the investigative process because of the distraction of staying at an basic level one. The ripples of this hoax "stone" are ever widening and subtly touching so much in this world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "hope"
Where's the picture?  :mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

I just asked my friend, and she said she looked so-so. Not so sad..
There IS definitely a yin-yan thing going on here, and I like it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Okay sorry but I need to get this off my chest. I have respect for your opinion, but Michael is alive! Why else have we been here more than 9 months. We're so far now and everytime we see someone from the family cry or close to the family cry some think he's not here anymore. Didn't did happen the last time with Debbie Rowe when she was crying. We are so far now we can't give up! I know that Michael is alive and I feel it no matter what happens. But I'm just so sick of seeing messages like this. I mean no disrespect everyone has different feelings and opinions but all I want to say is that we've come so far there is no turning back now and we can't give up.
I totally agree. If he were dead, then why was Katherine at Target shopping the day after his so call death? I think Katherine looks stressed. Why doesn't Alejandra, Randy and Jermaine take care of the own kids?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions