_EarthSonG_

So tired, so pissed need to let this out
April 06, 2010, 08:27:13 AM
I Just need to empty my bag right now !

I just don't UNDERSTAND ANYYYYYYYYTHING and now i'm getting pissed and really tired !
ALLLLLLLLWAYS think about that, MJ, listen to his music EVERYDAY i wake up in the morning i have his song in my head, always between his dead or he is not.

Really it's difficult to believe that he is really dead but sometime i look at the world and it look's like S*&T to me. I just can't believe that he is NOT dead and let the DR go in jail. If the DR don't go to Jail and MJ not coming back OMG guys this is a reeeeeeeeeally bad WORLD.

I just can't believe that MJ let them have done this to him, WHAT IS GOING ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN ?
i just can take this anymore my head gonna explosed. This is to much confusing. WHY ? going this far?
If he wanted just to escape to be free and not coming back why using a DR and take him on a TRIAL?
WHY this have to go until june 14? What is the point now? Yeah history reapeating i know but The public and the media have already judge the DR it's already a mess out there.

It's this legal to let someone being accuse for nothing  When someone now the truth? It's legal to mess with the court like that?

I need a serious break but the problem is i'm affraid that i can't....always want to know more, to find the truth but the problem is that in 9 months we didn't not really find the truth, it's a vicious circle

My head spinning like a carrousel oh no like a ROLLERCOASTER:

KO
MURRAY
TMZ
THE FAMILLY
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
SONY
AEG
THE COURT
THE LAWYERS
FOREST LAWN
MEMORIAL
BURIAL
TII

WHAT IS GOINGGGGGGGGGGG ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ?

sorry i just need to take this out right now and i'm not saying that a believe MJ is dead, i just can't
i would like to ( maybe this would be easer) but i can't that's the BIG problem.

peace and i really hope this will end soon no matter if it's for the bad or good at this point i don't care i just want this to END. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

HAve a NIce day .....i'll try on my side !

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: So tired, so pissed need to let this out
April 06, 2010, 09:03:30 AM
(((Hugs Earthsong)))  I have no words to offer you comfort as I am drowning in your boat with you  :( !  I cannot walk away from this and it has really made me ? my own psyche (never considered myself to be obsessive-compulsive until this)!  
I soo want to be able to turn away from all of this and go back to living in my small world of friends and family and yet am unable to do so.  Compulsively I must check the computer as soon as I awake, then find it hard to get off because even though there is nothing new, something could happen at any given moment....it's like playing a slot machine and knowing that if you give it just one more try it's going to pay out!  Ok maybe I do have a bit of OCD or an addictive personality  :oops: !  
There are countless others who are also feeling the same way, and thus far I have not found many positive emotions rising from this!  I know a lot of ppl will say 'well take a break if it is affecting/interfering with your life so much'....if we could we would!!! :roll:

So to all of you suffering like Earthsong and myself, I wish you peace and a swift ending to the neverending anticipation of this hoax!
Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 09:49:43 AM by lotus_sutra
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 09:45:40 AM
Welcome aboard the SSConfused. We are drifting afloat and have been for quite some time now. Dazed and Confused since June 25th  :(  Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! I hope it all ends soon and i PRAY every day that it has a HAPPY ENDING. PULEASSSSSSSE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

April 06, 2010, 09:47:31 AM
It sounds like you need some peace of mind, and a break from this.  Remember, it's not up to you to figure this out.  God is in control here; you can rest easy in knowing that.  Let it go and give it to Him to figure out.  Sending peace and love to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

_EarthSonG_

April 06, 2010, 09:49:51 AM
Thanx to you all ! REALLY !

L.O.V.E. !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 11:59:59 AM
@EarthSong it's ok alright pleassse don't chuu be sad :cry: all this is confusing but just kick back and relax you sound as you need it. This hoax will be going when you come back but like you I really hope not to much longer :? We will have the answers we need if we can hold our patience just a little longer even tho this is the most patient I have EVER been my ENTIRE life :D (emphasis for Michael :lol: )!!!!
If you get the time listen to the song Better in Time by Leona Lewis if you haven't heard already that song really helps and explains the way it's been right now :D Kingofmystery gave good advice cause thats exactly what I did Saturday I told God how tired we were and we really need to know what happened to him. I told him to please have Mikey alive and for him to comeback to us but if he isn't we will handle in the best way possible. Mikey wouldn't want u this way would he EarthSong ;) ???
It will all be over sooner than you think k ;)
Lots of L.O.V.E a great BIG HUG and a KISS from ME 2 YOU :D :D :D !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions