Confused need help
May 12, 2010, 06:37:24 PM
Ok im sorry if this has been posted before somewhere else, im new to this board and im only getting around to reading posts, blogs etc..

Some of the items in those videos make me question and hope MJ is alive but can I ask if he is alive and comes back how is he going to do it.. i mean millions of fans think he's dead.. Can he just come back one day and say it was all lies i'm alive.. How can he do it surely there is something in the justice system for faking a death.. Will his fans support him again???

Im so confused i need someone's input plz

Thanks & love
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

Scream

Re: Confused need help
May 12, 2010, 07:11:08 PM
That's one of the biggest talking points in the hoax at this point, if he is going to came back, how? Well, no one knows the answer to that but I would suspect it would be similar to what's going on now as far as a piece by piece reveal from TS.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and as far as I am aware, the legal issues concerning a death hoax is that its only illegal if you do it for financial gain. The CIA are known to help out in thing's like this if someones life is in danger and they make it clear it's best for them to temporarily disappear until the person(s) that are threatening their life are brought into custody and prosecuted, considering the tapes of Michaels fears about his life, I would say this is the scenario that has taken place and he's in some kind of witness protection programme but that's just a guess, we'll all know when the time comes.
Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 07:51:41 PM by Scream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Confused need help
May 12, 2010, 07:37:33 PM
mjbusterdion, Hi and welcome! I don't know how MJ will come back. Some people don't think he is (coming back). I hope and think he will. Fans should support his return and be thankful MJ didn't die after all. If I didn't know anything about the hoax and only found out when MJ returns that there had been a hoax, I would be disappointed I hadn't found out about the hoax but at the same time I would be elated to realize MJ was still alive. As for getting into legal trouble, I think MJ will have circumvented anything on that score. As long as an individual doesn't profit financially from faking one's death, seemingly there is no problem. No deception or fraud so MJ won't be "banged up". MJ is no criminal, a smooth one, yes.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions