rasyte

Re: Ed Chernoff on Good Morning America
April 06, 2010, 10:22:32 AM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
ok..isnt the drug used in hospitals NOT HOMES!!!?? then duh you r guilty of something if you gave your patient that!!!! wtf?? (if he died)

and he is not dead...  ;)  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

nynyro

April 06, 2010, 10:43:21 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Missing Security Tapes anyone?

My thoughts exactly!  Where are those missing security tapes??  

Chernoff said that the LAPD botched Murray's case... this whole thing sounds familiar.  Don't police plant evidence all the time?  Wasn't the crime scene corrupted because family members had been in and out of Michael's rented home after his "death" and before the investigation?  There's such a mob mentality all over the net, people are saying that Murray should be convicted or burn in hell without knowing what happened.  Now if they're going to agrue that Michael injected himself with propofol, we know that's bs.  However, many fans have alluded to Sony or AEG being behind this... if that's true then why are they calling for Murray's head.  Why are they calling for the head of the fall guy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 10:52:47 AM
For the fans, it's easier to "prove"/convict Murray in this case than the other parties involved in this huge conspiracy (shady attorneys, Sony, etc.).  Unfortunately, Murray's the one who's going to court right now, not the other parties. He's just the scapegoat.  But the fans know he is not the root of the issue.  They are quite aware of the bigger issues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

April 06, 2010, 11:00:44 AM
This is getting crazier and crazier by the minute; what happened to the other doctors that were being investigated? That story just seemed to fall off the map.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 11:08:04 AM
Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
Is it not enough to SAY something bad about Mike - Murray has to prove his allegations!
And he has to PROVE that Michael injected himself! This is impossible! How can you prove this?

Well, the sad thing is, he doesn't have to prove this.  He just has to plant a seed of doubt and the jury can find him not guilty.  That is *might* be plausible that MJ injected himself.   If any of the 12 can say, well, perhaps it might have happened that way...

And you know they will try and bring in all the stuff over the years of using pain medication.  And that MJ addmitted in the past having a problem with this.  

They will do whatever it takes to prove doubt in the minds of the jury.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 11:11:06 AM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
Is it not enough to SAY something bad about Mike - Murray has to prove his allegations!
And he has to PROVE that Michael injected himself! This is impossible! How can you prove this?

Well, the sad thing is, he doesn't have to prove this.  He just has to plant a seed of doubt and the jury can find him not guilty.  That is *might* be plausible that MJ injected himself.   If any of the 12 can say, well, perhaps it might have happened that way...

And you know they will try and bring in all the stuff over the years of using pain medication.  And that MJ addmitted in the past having a problem with this.  

They will do whatever it takes to prove doubt in the minds of the jury.
Please god let this be a hoax; if not Murray will get off for sure.  I'm 100 percent positive of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 11:31:30 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
I highly doubt MJ injected himself. No way in a million yrs he would do that.

IF....and thats a big IF, he did die, then someone else injected him while Murray was out of the room and then they removed the security tapes so they wouldnt be seen doing it and then blamed Murray.

question: who would that possibly be then? i have no idea. it would lead to the assumption that somone of the staff would be at least involved in that, wouldn't it? or who could have snuck in the house unnoticed to do that?

not buying... :mrgreen:

We have absoltely no idea all the people who were in the house that day. It couldve been anyone. We know of the maids, the chef, Alverez and the kids and some body guards....but Im suspecting there were others there too that we dont know about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

April 06, 2010, 11:36:53 AM
its ubelievable that someone charged as murray is...to go on t.v................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 12:31:56 PM
well, I gotta say..nice tie...
but seriously im starting to think the police WERE pressured to blame someone..and probably dont have enough evidence to convict Murray...
this is getting more interesting and will be getting more interesting as things unfold...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

April 06, 2010, 01:31:52 PM
Isn't it usual for a doctor under suspicion of homicide to be suspended until such time as a trial may or may not take place and then only allowed to continue practicing medicine if he is found not guilty?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

April 06, 2010, 02:04:48 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Isn't it usual for a doctor under suspicion of homicide to be suspended until such time as a trial may or may not take place and then only allowed to continue practicing medicine if he is found not guilty?

in real world, yes. in hoax world, no.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 06, 2010, 02:50:15 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"

From your mouth to God's ears.  I am praying that this is a hoax.  Because if not, I think he will get off.  Like other people said above, it could have been anybody going in the room.  Not necessarially MJ.  It all is looking really bad, before the trial even begins.  

But on the other side of that, isn't that what is to be expected if it is a hoax?  I never believed that MJ would allow CM to do time for killing him.  This would put him in the clear for a BAM day.  

And interesting that the trial or whatever the next phase of this show, is falling in June?  ;) Those of you in the U.S. and remember the old Church lady on SNL, "How conveeenient"  :lol:

Btw, any more news on the URI show and the big announcement for this week????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 03:17:07 PM

This is why Michael's family is so pissed.  They don't understand a) why his license wasn't suspended and b) why Murray has only been charged with Manslaughter and not 2nd Degree Murder.

This is why the Los Angeles Civil Rights Association (LACRA) is also getting involved.  This whole thing makes you wonder who's protecting who in this case.

[youtube:2w55skeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4SH5AlHSaM&feature[/youtube:2w55skeg]
Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 03:42:55 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

April 06, 2010, 03:41:22 PM
I highly doubt MJ injected himself. No way in a million yrs he would do that.

IF....and thats a big IF, he did die, then someone else injected him while Murray was out of the room and then they removed the security tapes so they wouldnt be seen doing it and then blamed Murray.

This also goes against the autopsy report that says it's not consistent with self injection. More cover up and lies at the expense of Michael. I'm not buying it any more than I did when he was accused of child molestation. Rubbish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 06, 2010, 03:44:21 PM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Quote from: "mjfansince4"

From your mouth to God's ears.  I am praying that this is a hoax.  Because if not, I think he will get off.  Like other people said above, it could have been anybody going in the room.  Not necessarially MJ.  It all is looking really bad, before the trial even begins.  

But on the other side of that, isn't that what is to be expected if it is a hoax?  I never believed that MJ would allow CM to do time for killing him.  This would put him in the clear for a BAM day.  

And interesting that the trial or whatever the next phase of this show, is falling in June?  ;) Those of you in the U.S. and remember the old Church lady on SNL, "How conveeenient"  :lol:
Btw, any more news on the URI show and the big announcement for this week????

[youtube:227np7en]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg[/youtube:227np7en]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions