Re: interesting youbube channel
November 28, 2009, 04:02:52 PM
Mad fking retarded. SO SOOO many people are trying to get attention by pretending to be MJ now. Cuz only his fans would be searching. I bet they wouldn't want his enemies.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

MissG

November 28, 2009, 04:13:49 PM
"PPB", given as a clue, was back in July creating circus in a chat under the name of applehead50  :? He said he was Michael, also gave extrange links and talked about the swine flu etc.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 28, 2009, 04:16:57 PM
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
Look at this channel:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is his profile:
Profile Name:Applehead JoeChannel Views:6,765Age:51Joined:October 31, 2009My heart and prayers go out to every individual.About Me: I have nothing to gain or lose, I made this account out of the shear kindness of my heart. Always aiming to spread Love to you all. There are so many speculations and plain contradictions, I feel my whole intention was aimless and therefore I will make it easier for you all by leaving, COMPLETELY.

But first, I must tell you this: I have no idea, who Dom is. I don't know a person by the name of Stephanie either.

I Love my children so very, very much, they are aware of the situation, yes you did see me at Universal Studios. However, many sightings of me are false.

Omer wants to be left, alone.

Dr Conrad Murray will not be charged with a homicide, where it concerns me.
Dr Arnold Klein is a LIAR. I feel very let down by him and his actions. What he said was disgusting and dehumanizing.
I did not impersonate Dave on Larry King Live.

Cassandra is my friend and a very good person.

I Love my sister Janet. My sister Rebbie NEVER had a twitter account. La Toya is not a bad person. You give Jermaine a hard time, I think. Marlon, Randy, Jackie & Tito, they have stuck by me, so far and I thank them sincerely.

I Love my mother Katherine, she has helped me pull through thick and thin, never making me feel bad about myself, but giving me Hope. My father Joseph, is not entirely a heartless person, I just wished he would have cared more.

I do Love my family and most of all the Fans, you have to know that.

Without Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips' help, I wouldn't have managed this. You will know more in due course.

Body doubles have been used. But were they used for me?

Elizabeth Taylor, she is like my second mother, I Love her so much. I Love Diana.
Evan Ross is not my son.

Chris is so funny, he makes me laugh even when I feel like crying.

I keep seeing "fedora hat man" videos and I want to tell you that I was not at the funeral, in person.

The 911 call... Oh God. I hate that you had to listen to that.

If you have been wondering my This Is It song was written by me. Anka and me had a plan.

Sony are not as bad as you may think, I wouldn't allow that. The new slogan has been done for a purpose.

The video I uploaded was me, it was planned to see how things can be interpreted and now I know some of you clearly do not know me, but say you are fans. I feel slightly let down and hurt by this. Some also speculate on whether I attended my Press Conference in London, March. I did attend.The ambulance picture was not real, I'm sure most of you realize this.
I was not in the helicopter, that was someone else.

In regards to the RTL coroners van video, some parts were real.

"I'm alive and I'm here Forever" & "Love Lives Forever," I chose this, when TOY - the Fans.

Liberian Girl is very significant. Don't close your mind. Please keep an open mind.

In my Movie, the Gilda scene was not intentionally meant to be a clue, neither was my hand gestures.
I do Believe in the 2012 theory, we need to stop all wrong-doings in this world and help to Love one another more and to show each other support, before it's too late.

Some rehearsals date back, quite far.

I have told you much, I feel compelled to do so as I will not be sending replies any time soon.
Please don't hate me for what I have done. I have Faith in you all, I Believe in you all. I just wish you would have Believed in me. Most times I feel isolated as though there is no one around to understand, to understand why I have done this. I can not wait to personally tell you all this. But the time will come, when I feel it is best to fully reveal.

I would just like to add a special thanks to those who have beLIEved in me on YouTube from the start (in no particular order):
sexilady72
124mikki
MJJ20Girl
TheLongislandgirl83
MJSONLY
TheMadoula
wishiwsmine

The comeback will be Great.
An adventure.

Love always and Forever with the L.O.V.E.
I must go."

What do you think?

Who said that about Evan Ross-what video was misinterpreted that he was slighty hurt by? I have absolutly wondered if the whole helicopter thing was not a decoy and the guy in the helicopter was not SUPPOSED to move. I do believe it was MJ at the 02 and in the movie and I have wondered about all the "clues" there if they were even meant to be so.

Hmmmm I wonder about this....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

mjj

November 28, 2009, 04:26:57 PM
okey i don't want to believe this internet michaels again :(
and if it is michael than he understand that i think (i hope) :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 04:28:51 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
"PPB", given as a clue, was back in July creating circus in a chat under the name of applehead50  :? He said he was Michael, also gave extrange links and talked about the swine flu etc.....

waite. what? PPB- isnt that supposed to stand for Paris, Prince, and Blanket? And what did he say in the chat?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 04:40:59 PM
Quote from: "mjj"

I´m watching him ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

November 28, 2009, 04:59:38 PM
Quote from: "Butterfly J"

I´m watching him ;)
I feel like maybe keeping my ears open.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

November 28, 2009, 05:18:39 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "Butterfly J"

I´m watching him ;)
I feel like maybe keeping my ears open.

it doesnt hurt just keep an open mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 28, 2009, 05:26:37 PM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
Quote from: "Gema"

waite. what? PPB- isnt that supposed to stand for Paris, Prince, and Blanket? And what did he say in the chat?

*Warning* long post  ;) :

That character was popping up here and there. Every time he showed up, people got very excited. I confronted that character many times because he keept talking as MJ with "I love you all" etc common phrasess.

Many people took him seriously, others got angry and others just had fun, as me. Every time he popped I called him "Apleheeeaaaad" and I changed my nick name on his honour...
One night we had a lot of fun, we became fruit names  :lol:

This character was popular for talking in riddles and leaving clues like " wait for July 27th" or " the sun get on the east" or "Remember the time" or " August the 1st" and a long etc.

People always wrote "Applehead, I love you" and he replied " I love you too".....when was my turn, after people chasing me to say the same, he replied "I love you more". Became a game of Applehead is a MJ wanna be...

He always said "there would be many impersonators, but only one is the real one".

He posted many links, but with one I got really upset. The link was about MJ being killed by microwaves and that he world was in danger or something like that.

I asked him to stop with that, because he made people afraid and confused.
He gave an apology... :roll:  but, an hour after, he showed up and in private he told me:
"Gema, I am Michael Joseph Jackson, but the person, not the artist"....my reaction was to start criying histerically and I started to call him names as psycho, lunatic, nuts, insensitive, mean...all names u can imagine  :oops:  and asked him to stop with the game whoever he was.

He said then in public that he woud address people one by one in private, then people could ask him. I guess many people asked him questions.

He came back to me in private and told me that he was very sorry and that he loved all his fans and supporters and that he was terribly sorry for all of this,and started with apologies.

Then he said he would give a password for people to know that was him and not fakers.The password I remember as PPB...

Once back again in the public chat, he said that he warned us that would have been many impersonators, but he was the real one and he was very very sorry. That he never chatted with  before leaving riddles and that he was called to talk to us because people were getting too sad. He asked for public trust and some people said "Applehead, I trust you", "I trust you Michael" .....then my reaction was just a big explosion asking him and them to stop it...(it did not work, I logged out later with a nervous break down)

At that second the room got full of Appleheads50, every one of them with different sides: arrogant, cruel, nice....and he repeated again, I told you, only one is the real, and that´s me. The room also got that famous "Don" from UK....

It was a very sad event, at least for me, because now, after the months, I can see that was a CRUEL game coming from a group of attention seekers weirdos ( at least 2 "emo" kids are involved I have been told ) who found that MJ chatroom as a place to play with people´s emotions.

I DAMM THEM and expect THEM TO HAVE HELL, because they hurted many people on the way. DAMM THEM. :evil:

After that event, every day people asked for him....he never showed up as Applehead50.

I never met Michael in person, but what I see on videos is a loving caring man who I can´t imagine being cruel to people or playing with their emotions.

I am bored and upset of MJ´s wanna be people.

And to put the tip on the iceberg, I can tell you, that many of the links posted on that chat were to pick up money from people for so called "donations" as well as double faced links. Links that one month after being posted on the chat as "nice MJ links" happened to turn in to the blog of a paparazzi MJ hater calling him pedo and other names  :evil:

We are meat, prey for the MJ haters. I just take all with a pinch of salt afer all my experiences. Many people laughs at our pain and some are getting really a fun time just playing with our emotions.

I would believe Michael is alive once he shows up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

mjj

November 28, 2009, 05:59:57 PM
i keep a open mind i believe michael is alive!
but al the fakers whit there i am michael they have hurd me and i don't like that!
i just observe and keep my ears open!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 09:40:07 PM
@ Gema... I read ALL of that post... very sad, yet an eye opener. I agree with you, on how you feel. Stay cautious, but also be open minded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 05:29:18 AM
GEMA you made me sad we know the real mj is out there and we know there are many fakes we just have to be patient and he will return when he is ready ,in the mean time i have made you a VIP member of my padded cell  :lol:  :lol: its the only place to be :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 29, 2009, 07:19:02 AM
:lol:  :lol:  yes, i had a bad experience there...thanks all for your support.

Is always good to know I have a padded cell to go to when things gets crazy  :lol:  Get Navi there as well :lol: just for me to have company...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

November 29, 2009, 09:44:35 AM
I feel really sorry for people who have been at the receiving end of these psuedo-Michaels.

I know we need to keep an open mind, but it's best not to take the bait until we're sure who we are communicating with.

I still believe that Michael has tried to communicate with his fans over the last few months, but we haven't recognised him.  I think he will try to contact his fans before he finally comes out of hiding.It is the fans, alongside his family, who are the most important things to him.

Michael is not cruel or manipulative, and would never mislead his fans.  I have just watched an interesing video that claims that This is It is a big test for Michael's fans - whether they can keep the faith in him.  I'm pretty sure all of us on this board can do so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions