mehere, I also noticed the picture/painting with the butterflies behind Jermaine. On a side note I thought Muslims were forbidden to have pictures depicting faces i.e. no false idols. I could be mistaken on this point though. There was also another painting behind JJ which looked similar in style to the Paul Oz painting of MJ which was seen on this site.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Some things I noticed from episode no? of the reality show that are not probably relevant but I want to mention them anyway. Mainly because they don't make any sense to me. It could also indicate that the show is a work of fiction. Firstly I thought that Jermaine was a vegan. It was talked about on the show. So I was surprised to see JJ tucking into some shark jerky when the brothers were frequenting a fish market. Also back at the lockdown retreat JJ quite happily had some tuna steak. I'm a veggie and would not eat animal flesh, so how come a vegan whom are stricter with what products they eat be eating a juicy tuna?  I don't want to sound judgemental of JJ eating habit's but if this show is true then he is the worst vegan ever. On an incidental point regarding the wine which was poured over the tuna, I think it is disrespectful to disregard JJ's stance on no alcohol. I thought Muslims adhered to strictly no alcohol even in food? The last issue is regarding what looked like a crocodile or alligator guitar case that JJ had on his back when he was standing outside with Tito. A sincere vegan would not have a real skin/hide from an animal. If indeed that is what it was, maybe it was fake croc/'gator?
Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 10:03:26 AM by mjjveritas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Some things I noticed from episode five of the reality show that are not probably relevant but I want to mention them anyway. Mainly because they don't make any sense to me. It could also indicate that the show is a work of fiction. Firstly I thought that Jermaine was a vegan. It was talked about on the show. So I was surprised to see JJ tucking into some shark jerky when the brothers were frequenting a fish market. Also back at the lockdown retreat JJ quite happily had some tuna steak. I'm a veggie and would not eat animal flesh, so how come a vegan whom are stricter with what products they eat be eating a juicy tuna?  I don't want to sound judgemental of JJ eating habit's but if this show is true then he is the worst vegan ever. On an incidental point regarding the wine which was poured over the tuna, I think it is disrespectful to disregard JJ's stance on no alcohol. I thought Muslims adhered to strictly no alcohol even in food? The last issue is regarding what looked like a crocodile or alligator guitar case that JJ had on his back when he was standing outside with Tito. A sincere vegan would not have a real skin/hide from an animal. If indeed that is what it was, maybe it was fake croc/'gator?

I found an article about the different types of vegetarians. It does mention that vegetarians can have fish. I do know a few vegetarians they do eat fish and chicken.  About the Alcohol, that was Tito's idea. He said he hope Jermaine would not see that episode of him pouring wine on the fish.  I think he just wanted to his brother to lighten up a little. Enjoy the fruits.  Here's is the link
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

techdiva, Thank you for posting the link. I know there are various degrees of vegetarianism and veganism but being a true veggie/vegan does not include animal flesh or in the case of vegans any animal derivatives. I don't think Jermaine can really class himself as a vegan. A vegetarian in my book would be pushing it. JJ maybe likes the tag "vegan" but I think he is kidding himself on. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
techdiva, Thank you for posting the link. I know there are various degrees of vegetarianism and veganism but being a true veggie/vegan does not include animal flesh or in the case of vegans any animal derivatives. I don't think Jermaine can really class himself as a vegan. A vegetarian in my book would be pushing it. JJ maybe likes the tag "vegan" but I think he is kidding himself on. :roll:
Yeah, I agree with you about Jermaine. He tries to be something he not. He is all show. I use to like Jermaine, but looks like the green monster has taken over him. I hated way he treats his wife.  I wonder how long this marriage will last.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

techdiva, No comment!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just so you all know, the reality series episodes are now available through iTunes for purchase.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

kingofmystery, Thanks.  :)  But no thanks. ;)  I don't really mean that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was looking at Jodi Gomes twitter today and she is all bashing all these new reality shows.  For those who don't know she is the producer of the Jackson Family Dynasty reality show.  She all criticizing Kirstie Alley new show.  She's like all she does is focus on being fat.  She also talking about Brandy and Ray J's new show.  She's like when did Ray J become hard.  Then she metions Chilli's show like I hope Chilli from TLC has some substance to her show because I like her.  I'm like who is she trying to bash everybody.  She basically saying a lot of the other shows are bafoonery.  It just kinda irritate me because I feel like the Jackson show didn't really have any substance to it either.  It seem scripted to me in a lot of ways.  All the show did was focus on the Jacksons trying to return to the spotlight without MJ.  Honestly the only reason people watched the show is because we wanted to see how they dealt with the aftermath of MJ.  I personally feel it was way too soon for them to even do that show.  I really hope MJ is alive because I think it would be kinda tacky if he really passed and they were so quick to air that show.  Jodi seem to always act like she know everything about the Jacksons too.  I bet she never even met MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is odd for her to bash the other shows. Reality shows have good and not so good componenets. She leaves herself open for other producer's to trash her projects in the future. Make friends in that industry and not enemies. One of those groups may have a job for her in the future ...or not.  :lol:

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I was looking at Jodi Gomes twitter today and she is all bashing all these new reality shows.  For those who don't know she is the producer of the Jackson Family Dynasty reality show.  She all criticizing Kirstie Alley new show.  She's like all she does is focus on being fat.  She also talking about Brandy and Ray J's new show.  She's like when did Ray J become hard.  Then she metions Chilli's show like I hope Chilli from TLC has some substance to her show because I like her.  I'm like who is she trying to bash everybody.  She basically saying a lot of the other shows are bafoonery.  It just kinda irritate me because I feel like the Jackson show didn't really have any substance to it either.  It seem scripted to me in a lot of ways.  All the show did was focus on the Jacksons trying to return to the spotlight without MJ.  Honestly the only reason people watched the show is because we wanted to see how they dealt with the aftermath of MJ.  I personally feel it was way too soon for them to even do that show.  I really hope MJ is alive because I think it would be kinda tacky if he really passed and they were so quick to air that show.  Jodi seem to always act like she know everything about the Jacksons too.  I bet she never even met MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions