well according to his twitter randy chose not to be a part of it right?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

btw i dont mean to drag the kids into this. i really dont but whos to say they dont know (if this is a hoax).. the children do not say anything to the public except for paris' speech at the memorial that it seemed like Janet initiated. so if they were to be let in on it to spare their feelings from hurt they wouldnt tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

keep in mind, on LKL, they said they started this in January....so who knows how much was done early, and then they just threw MJ's (death) into it....This silly ass show is not going to convince me MJ died at all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SAVE UR CASH, DON\'T BUY TABLOID TRASH.

]

No way MJ could pull off this hoax and tell everyone in his family.  I mean there are a million of them.
Just from looking at this show I see the disfuntionalism of the family. MJ knew this and only told those who he could trust.  
Randy wanted nothing to do with the show before MJ faked his death and Taj, MJ's most trusted nephew used the word  "hoax" that was strange because you'd think he say a joke or a false report. I mean the word hoax was not something I used until I found these MJHD sites.  So I'm convinced Randy, Taj (who was also at Universial studios with Auntie Liz and the kids), mother Kate and maybe Janet. That's it. So I'm not shocked to see Jackie, Marlon and yes Jermaine talk about MJ as if he was really dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

First, I want to say that each brother reminds me so much of Michael; certain looks, expressions, that soft voice.  Sad in many ways.  It’s that sadness when someone is noticeably absent.

Here are some other things I noticed:

TMZ mentioned early and several times.  TMZ also promoting series on site.
Jacksons stating early on that the media is garbage.
Fake tears.  Boy Jermaine is good!  All brothers were crying.  
They must have been reading the site about us talking about why no tears or sadness from the family members.  Jackie mentioned mom was crying too.
They also said the word dead.  Something they never said previously.
Tito’s three son’/musical group The Three Ts said NOT A HOAX.  
Why would that even come to mind within the family?  And why use the word hoax?
Jermaine is wearing and camera noticeably focusing on the Bahrain t-shirt.

In remembering their brother Michael

Jermaine says
The light isn’t turned off it is brighter.
Legacy lives on.
Spirit is very much alive.
They see us as entertainers but we are human being.  
They will never understand that.
They who?  The fans?  The media?
Referring to all of them or just Michael?  
Earth was not ready for someone like him (Michael)
He is at peace.  
He went through a lot.
They tortured him.

Seems to me that they keep reiterating the same points….anybody (media) are you listening?

Marlon
How did the Marlon get a copy of the tape of the guy at the airport to show it on TV?
Marlon wearing an FBI hat at the airport?

Jackie
I am not afraid of dying now that my brother is gone.
I would like to be with him someday soon… to see him… I am sure I will soon.
WHAT?!?!?!

So far I am not convinced that Michael is dead, gone, no longer.....whatever they want to call it.  The Jackson 4 are indeed fine actors as well as entertainers.  

How soon will Randy appear and why is he also noticeably absent?  Where is he?

IMHO this is all leading up to something and is part of the bigger plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't have cable and am hoping I can view these episodes on youtube or another place on line. Does anyone know if that is possible? I truly feel there are clues in this.

I personally find it hard to believe that they started filming these shows prior to MJ's "death". I think it was a rush job for them to earn some $$$$ and be thrust into the public eye. I really think that Jermaine, in particular, craves it!  

I am quite concerned how you talk of Jermaine treating his wife as a servant. Is this an act or is he truly out of order? And, I guess I wasn't aware Jermaine remarried. Is that wife # 4? At any rate is he wearing the "royalty" shirt when he treats his wife like this? Could that indicate anything?  Or, is he projecting his anger on her because he is frustrated over not having total control over this situation?

Isn't Randy married to a former wife of Jermaine?  I thought I read that somewhere? It is so twisted and convoluted that it is difficult to believe much of it. Are they all so competitive that they have to vie for each others love interest? At any rate, if there is any truth to that perhaps Jermaine and Randy don't get along at all; hence the reason Randy is not in the episodes. I would like to personally think that Randy is more useful dedicating himself to Michael than be wrapped up in taping the shows. Yes, I too, heard that MJ and Randy were pretty close and worked musically together. It makes sense that those two would be the most likely pair to associate with one another.

Speaking of the "4's" on the shirt:  could it indicate Michael and his 3 children? How many times did it repeat again on the shirt?  Boy, I feel as if I am missing out big time.

I also think that the shirts "bahrain and Ireland" mean something significant. It is too coincidental and how likely is it that Jermaine would just happen to have shirts from those two places?  It's a set-up.

To all those viewers, please keep us posted, I think there is much to learn here. This is scripted so they are being instructed to use the words "dead and died." However, the brothers have greater liberty to select their attire--and what is on it and their odd behavior (we need to pay particular attention to the dynamics) in the shows. I think it is so worth analyzing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Crescendo

oh yeah this post above me reminded me that the show did seem very rehearsed and fake especially the scenes of one of the sons (i forget who) who was sitting with their mother at the table chatting i guess about jermaine's disappointment over lost vocals. some of the footage seemed fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsSuperflyPYT

Hearing the 911 call again just... :( ...OMGosh, I just couldn't help it, I bawled  :cry:  I especially felt bad when Jackie came on talking about Michael.  He seems really sincere but did anyone notice when he said "I'm sure I'll see him soon", he looks directly into the camera.  Almost like he's hoping a certain person ( ;) ) is watching...idk...that's just me.  During the press conference for the 40th anniversary thing, Jermaine gives us a "Michael-style" victory/peace sign.  Oh, did anyone catch the part where they are in the studio and Tito (doing an impression of Joe) says, "Do it just like I told ya".  Well Marlon starts laughing and Jermaine just has this dirty look on his face.  Then you hear "Dude, that's cold".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting tidbit - a company called "Point 7 Entertainment" produced the show. That number "7" again.   :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SEHF"
MICHAEL IS GONE!!!!!!  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :(  :(  :(  :(  :o  :o  :o  :o  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :|  :|  :|  :|

Nooooo.............. i so sad.

I know you're having a hard time right now, even I myself do every once in a while, however I'm really not interested in seeing the show anymore, since I saw the first episode but now I'm DONE w/ it.
I just want to say to you, if @ all possible, I would Not suggest giving up if I were you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You\'ll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me, I know your every move, so won\'t you just let me be, I\'ve been here times before but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won\'t seduce me.."
[size=150]I Love You So Very Much MJ, You Are My Life <3[/size]

Crescendo

yeah i wouldnt let this show get in my way of gettin to the actual bottom of it all. it didnt reallly sway into thinking Mj is gone becuase the jacksons are not acting any differently than they have in the past.

can anyone tell me why the jacksons captured the funeral on film but are not showing it to anyone? suspicious, much?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SEHF"
What do this mean??

Many fans have noticed the number 7 being associated with MJ a lot.

Here is a list from TMZ:
-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I almost asked was I the only one who noticed the big BAHRAIN letters on Jermaine's shirt? Glad mehere noticed it too! That was a place of refuge for Michael after those horrid molestion trials. I am so not ready to say all that I am thinking about this show. One thing though, why are they JUST NOW discussing the group split from back when they left Motown and signed with Epic? I was side eying them on that part. In over 20 years Jermaine has never once sat down and said look I was hurt when you guys moved on without me? It seemed so fake. Most of the stuff they said we remember from the Jacksons An American Dream movie that Jermaine produced. I am just like in WTF mode. I am so not buying what they're selling!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

Crescendo

does anybody remember the J4 about to make a comback before june 25th? this show is basically implying that they had planned a reunion before Michael "died" i dont remember that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjfanforever"
Most of the stuff they said we remember from the Jacksons An American Dream movie that Jermaine produced. I am just like in WTF mode. I am so not buying what they're selling!

And the same woman (Jodi Gomes) who is the Executive Producer of this series was also the Project Development Executive for "The Jacksons: An American Dream."

"Shortly thereafter, she was selected by Emmy-winning director Stan Margulies, De Passe Entertainment and The Jackson Family to develop the highly acclaimed ABC mini-series .The Jackson Family: An American Dream,. starring Angela Bassett."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions