if anyone's watching, u know how jermaine didn't show up to the photoshoot cause of 'pink eye'? well one of the brothers said: "i dont think he didn't show up cause of pink eye. i think something else is going on."

perhaps jermaine is the only brother that knows?

in fact im pretty sure.. because the brothers all act as a unit except him. he acts withdrawn. like he's not saying something.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

When was this shot?  Cause when they are walking into that restaurant to meet their lawyer... someone outside asked them if they saw the "This Is It" MOVIE yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Crescendo

Ok here is all that i picked up on the show..

I've been itching to write all this during the show so i wouldnt forget but my laptop is broken so i have to wait to go into the computer room. anywho...

I can't believe the lack of times Michael was mentioned especially int he first episode. though i know they said alot of the footage was taken before june 25th. there was that one point in the first episode where the 4 bros are having a sit down and talking about coming together but never mentioning like yes now lets call up michael and unite with him. the 4 of the bros acted like they were the only four.

one of titos kids said he thought Michael's "death" was a hoax but then said he got more facts.

Still I see no mourning. The 4 are in the studio, doing photoshoots smiling big, I see no signs of mourning.

they always like to remind thpublic that they are not just a show biz family but they are a loving family. well show it, yall!. they treat Michael's "death" as if a distant relative or business partner died and even then i've seen people mourn more over the loss of a classmate or business partner than the jacksons are mouring over Michael.

the brothers were upset in their brief accounts of what they were doing the day of June 25th. Jackie just looked down and wiped his eye but i saw no red eyes or tears. so idk

they still say Michaels "gone", not the 'd' word. (died)

at the end of the first episdoe they wrote RIP Michael JOSEPH Jackson.

I have to admit I cried once the 911 tapes were being aired. but i didnt find anything real significant to worry about so far.

i dont mean to sound liek a stubborn hard head that if Mj is gone, i dont wanna accept it. i dont mean to be like that. but i havent seen anything real different that what we have already been seeing and hearing. nothing that really screamed to me that mj was gone.

anyone agree with me?

So everyone keep the faith
Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 10:13:11 PM by Crescendo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "airieslady"
When was this shot?  Cause when they are walking into that restaurant to meet their lawyer... someone outside asked them if they saw the "This Is It" MOVIE yet?

ru talking to me? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow...Did you see how fast the credits went by?  

If anyone taped it, could you review the credits to make sure there isn't something they didn't want us to see?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

airieslady

Quote from: "shamon"
Quote from: "airieslady"

ru talking to me? lol

No... I'm talking to anyone!  they just put this together pretty quick huh!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

rayvyn

It seemed to me as though Jermaine wants the limelight-- being the headliner, my songs, not showing up for the photo shoot. He comes off as though he wants to be seen as separate. The Jacksons, to me, is just another singing group without Michael. Michael was the essence of that group. Michael was the group. That was proven when he went solo. He didn't need them to be a success, but they needed Michael to be a success. That hasn't changed.

And Jermaine's shirt did say Royalty. I don't know what that was all about. Jermaine does not come off good on this show. When I saw his wife putting his shoe on his foot, I said, "Whaaaaaat?! I can't believe this." It was bad enough him ordering her around, and not wanting lipstick and wiping it off, but the shoe thing was just too much. Again, Jermaine is not coming off well at all.

I'm sure it must have been hard for Jermaine when he was the lead singer in the Jackson 5, and then his dad changed things. Michael... he was... Michael. He cannot be reproduced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Crescendo"

they definitely said a couple of times that Michael is dead, Michael has died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"

they definitely said a couple of times that Michael is dead, Michael has died.

serious? oh well i guess i missed it. seriously i was kinda bored with the whole thing intil they spoke about my Michael. thats when i woke up. sheesh.. seriously i sat through two hours of them talking about themselves recording. i still didnt sense too much grief from them. i dont mean to judge. i mean people have different ways of grieving but we are still all human beings and unless you are a zombie, if a loved one passes one is gonna show a sign of grief. cant help it.

have these shows made anyone change their mind on the whole hoax thing?

this show actually made me rethink the whole possibility of Mj being in danger (if he faked his death).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah Jermaine is NOT coming off good at all in this show.

They have said he died and used the word death a lot. I mean what if we are wrong? Here his family is saying he is dead and we are holding on to hope that he's still with us. It's something to think about for a second.

BUT then rememeber all the stuff that JUST doesn't add up. I mean would he allow only some of the family to know?? Who knows?? That would kinda f'd up IMO

Interesting that Randy seems like the one person Mike works with, to my knowledge, and yet he is nowhere to be found in this show. He's the one I wanna see/hear from.

It breaks my heart to think he is truly dead, and I do believe he is alive but I hope I am not believing for the wrong reasons, yes there is too much that doesn't add up, but then I see how much my heart breaks when I think he is gone and I will never see him again. Am I making any sense  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

Quote from: "wilds"
What do you all think of Jackie's reaction here? It is very painful to watch

Very. :(  I think Jermaine seems like a big phony, but Jackie and Marlon seem sincere to me.  I sometimes wonder if the whole family knows about the hoax.  Maybe Randy does and that's why he hasn't spoken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

I have a stupid question?  What about randy? isn't he a jackson?

Just curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, Randy's the youngest brother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Crescendo

Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"

It breaks my heart to think he is truly dead, and I do believe he is alive but I hope I am not believing for the wrong reasons, yes there is too much that doesn't add up, but then I see how much my heart breaks when I think he is gone and I will never see him again. Am I making any sense  :lol:

yeah where was randy?
antoehr reason you can't believe the jacksons is because they were obviiously fibbers. first they said jermain had pink eye, he had the flu then jermaine said he was exhausted. so if they pretend to be upset.. cant help but question.
i totally comprehend what youre saying. you dont wanna live a lie but then there are things that dont add up so its kidna like well.. Maybe Mj is alive. but then constantly people say hes dead and the family try to act the part and it tears you down again. then coincidences or strange events take place and its back to square one. its a "rollercoaster"
Mj: HELLO?? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"

yeah where was randy?
antoehr reason you can't believe the jacksons is because they were obviiously fibbers. first they said jermain had pink eye, he had the flu then jermaine said he was exhausted. so if they pretend to be upset.. cant help but question.
i totally comprehend what youre saying. you dont wanna live a lie but then there are things that dont add up so its kidna like well.. Maybe Mj is alive. but then constantly people say hes dead and the family try to act the part and it tears you down again. then coincidences or strange events take place and its back to square one. its a "rollercoaster"
Mj: HELLO?? :D

EXACTLY :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions