The Jack5ons: A Family Dynasty (Reality Mini-series Show)

• 129 Replies

Offline mjjveritas

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjjveritas
techdiva, No comment!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by kingofmystery
Just so you all know, the reality series episodes are now available through iTunes for purchase.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Offline mjjveritas

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjjveritas
kingofmystery, Thanks.  :)  But no thanks. ;)  I don't really mean that.

Offline msteetee34

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by msteetee34
I was looking at Jodi Gomes twitter today and she is all bashing all these new reality shows.  For those who don't know she is the producer of the Jackson Family Dynasty reality show.  She all criticizing Kirstie Alley new show.  She's like all she does is focus on being fat.  She also talking about Brandy and Ray J's new show.  She's like when did Ray J become hard.  Then she metions Chilli's show like I hope Chilli from TLC has some substance to her show because I like her.  I'm like who is she trying to bash everybody.  She basically saying a lot of the other shows are bafoonery.  It just kinda irritate me because I feel like the Jackson show didn't really have any substance to it either.  It seem scripted to me in a lot of ways.  All the show did was focus on the Jacksons trying to return to the spotlight without MJ.  Honestly the only reason people watched the show is because we wanted to see how they dealt with the aftermath of MJ.  I personally feel it was way too soon for them to even do that show.  I really hope MJ is alive because I think it would be kinda tacky if he really passed and they were so quick to air that show.  Jodi seem to always act like she know everything about the Jacksons too.  I bet she never even met MJ.

Offline GirlSaturday

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday
It is odd for her to bash the other shows. Reality shows have good and not so good componenets. She leaves herself open for other producer's to trash her projects in the future. Make friends in that industry and not enemies. One of those groups may have a job for her in the future ...or not.  :lol:

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I was looking at Jodi Gomes twitter today and she is all bashing all these new reality shows.  For those who don't know she is the producer of the Jackson Family Dynasty reality show.  She all criticizing Kirstie Alley new show.  She's like all she does is focus on being fat.  She also talking about Brandy and Ray J's new show.  She's like when did Ray J become hard.  Then she metions Chilli's show like I hope Chilli from TLC has some substance to her show because I like her.  I'm like who is she trying to bash everybody.  She basically saying a lot of the other shows are bafoonery.  It just kinda irritate me because I feel like the Jackson show didn't really have any substance to it either.  It seem scripted to me in a lot of ways.  All the show did was focus on the Jacksons trying to return to the spotlight without MJ.  Honestly the only reason people watched the show is because we wanted to see how they dealt with the aftermath of MJ.  I personally feel it was way too soon for them to even do that show.  I really hope MJ is alive because I think it would be kinda tacky if he really passed and they were so quick to air that show.  Jodi seem to always act like she know everything about the Jacksons too.  I bet she never even met MJ.