Re: NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT, AGAIN???
April 05, 2010, 06:59:43 PM
Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"
JUNE 14,2005 all the reports of Michael being aquitted/exonerated...This was the turning point the day everything changed!!

That is an :shock:  amazing observation! Wow! :idea:

What is the Google Feedfetcher? :shock:  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

April 05, 2010, 07:03:35 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"
JUNE 14,2005 all the reports of Michael being aquitted/exonerated...This was the turning point the day everything changed!!

That is an :shock:  amazing observation! Wow! :idea:

What is the Google Feedfetcher? :shock:  :?:
OMG  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 05, 2010, 07:23:43 PM
I think MJ has planned this and probably wants to come on the 25th June 2010...1 year anniversary....more likely because whatever problems he is facing, they have not been completetly solved yet.  No-one is being charged from Sony regarding corruption, embezzelment etc.  The FBI are involved, and are still preparing their case for an arrest.  As always with love, L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 07:43:12 PM
watch it be on the 25th... did the news give a reason as to why the changed date? and why they made the wait an additional 2 months?!? because usually if they change a date its only like an additional week to wait...but 2 months...ther excuse better be good...so whats the excuse now??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 07:45:01 PM
I was thinking June25th all along. So technically if the trial has been rescheduled then Mike wont come back on Uri's show....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 07:47:34 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
...because whatever problems he is facing, they have not been completetly solved yet.  No-one is being charged from Sony regarding corruption, embezzelment etc.  The FBI are involved, and are still preparing their case for an arrest.

This is exactly what I am hoping and praying for.  *fingers crossed*  B/c if not, THEY won.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

mjboogie

April 05, 2010, 08:06:41 PM
June 14th was it really the EXACT date that MJ was acquitted from the trials???? OMG! If it is then.......THIS IS HUGE !!!!! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 08:39:43 PM
Well, technically he was acquitted on June 13 in US.  This year, June 13 falls on a Sunday.  

Also, the campaign to get the download of "We've Had Enough" to be #1 on June 25 also begins June 14.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

April 05, 2010, 09:15:21 PM
I'll be mad waiting until that day ! For my own safety, could anyone froze me until june 14  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

April 05, 2010, 09:31:22 PM
Hey everyone. Michael is going to return. When he does, it will be the most amazing day for all of us. All the work we've been doing, all the patience, all the clue analyzing and all the L.O.V.E and beLIEveing will feel SO worth it. Just be patient ;) and keep beLIEving in Michael and each other. We're a family, Michael's family. It's all for L.O.V.E, and remember, THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."    beLIEve with L.O.V.E. the truth will prevail, as it always does.

April 05, 2010, 09:33:33 PM
Well I just heard about the next court day for Murray being set on June 14th.  Nothing happened today.  I believe on E! news they said Murray wasn't even present.  They also said that Murrays lead defense are not the ones who are wanting to use the defense that MJ killed himself.  Then who is it coming from?  I'm sorry but the more this thing plays out it does seem like a hoax to me.  Murray should be on trial by now come on if something really went down.  When I heard that today it made mean lean more toward a hoax.  I didn't even hear anything about the court stuff until late today so I guess it wasn't considered breaking news.  Only thing I see constantly on tv is Tiger Woods and Jessie James.  You would think a death would be more of an issue than some dudes cheating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 09:42:51 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Well I just heard about the next court day for Murray being set on June 14th.  Nothing happened today.  I believe on E! news they said Murray wasn't even present.  They also said that Murrays lead defense are not the ones who are wanting to use the defense that MJ killed himself.  Then who is it coming from?  I'm sorry but the more this thing plays out it does seem like a hoax to me.  Murray should be on trial by now come on if something really went down.  When I heard that today it made mean lean more toward a hoax.  I didn't even hear anything about the court stuff until late today so I guess it wasn't considered breaking news.  Only thing I see constantly on tv is Tiger Woods and Jessie James.  You would think a death would be more of an issue than some dudes cheating.

THIS HOAX IS GOING TO HAVE ALL TYPES OF DIRECTIONS, YOU GET FACTS, THE HOAX GOES UP, YOU LOSE THOSE FACTS, THE HOAX GOES DOWN; YOU START TO LOSE FAITH, IT BECOMES A TWIST, YOU GAIN THAT FAITH, IT BECOMES A TURN! :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

April 05, 2010, 09:43:40 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

I agree.All day I heard about Tiger Woods infidelities...I really don't care about this...it's a personal matter between his wife and him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 10:01:24 PM
Yep, Tiger Woods playing "golf" with other woman than is wife is not a very big issue...
I don't even understand why all those stuff are being public. Who cares ? I mean, if she can't stand it, she asks for divorce and that's the end of the story. The WHOLE WORLD doesn't care about that...it happens everyday, everywhere, to everybody (not me I hope  :lol: )
I don't know about how it goes in the US, but I was shocked that Clinton had to speak about it public way, or that Tiger Woods had so big problems because of that...I mean it's just private. Could you figure your boss fire you because you slept with someone else than your husband ? That's strange. And it's just the same in France, we only hear about S. and his personnal issues  :roll:
Isn't it possible that the media just stop looking in other people's underwear ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

April 06, 2010, 02:35:09 AM
Hang on people!!!!
The date 5th April is a huge clue, no matter Michael didn't came back yesterday, but HE WILL, we get a huge clue for RESURRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions