Wow with all these ideas they would be a huge empire. I mean the media (news and print would be changed) this is a way to change the way people think. I dunno what to think about them. I mean they have Mike's name every where. Maybe someone should ca,, Branca's office and ask what the deal is with HTWF. We can ask if we should support it or that MJ was not involved with them. I think they should answer this for us.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

mjboogie

Yes lets talk to Mr. Branca and find out!! Anybody have the number call... and then report your findings of what was discussed. I am sure Mr. Branca will be happy to oblige!! Coool I will support HTWF only by making sure it is legit and there is nothing fishy going on with it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting your theory. And this HTWF website is very interesting.  Some of these initiatives sound like the goals he had in mind earlier.  He mentioned them during his 45th Birthday celebration.

[youtube:3n0hy3t9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLLXTuQrB6w[/youtube:3n0hy3t9]
[youtube:3n0hy3t9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56DtxWKzQr0[/youtube:3n0hy3t9]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "Melzy777"
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
No one of us are entitled to say what Michael would and would not do, we can speculate yes but not claim it as fact. Idk if he would do this for the money perhaps, perhaps not.
Of course. I can't see anyone saying "I KNOW MICHAEL...". I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread so far have only expressed their opinions. "I think Michael..." seems to be in EVERY post.  :)
Dont get my words twisted. I never stated that the OP have done that this I tell everyone who thinks they know Michael when they in fact dont.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

Welcome constant lurker infrequent poster. I look forward to reading more posts from you.

I laid my cards on the table several months ago on the old MJkit and stated that I have believed that MJ did it for one reason and only one reason....publicity. The name of the game is popularity and MJ had lost his. He had to do something HUGE to regain it. There are fans who love MJ and have loved him since December 13, 1969 (release of the first Jackson 5 album) and December 14, 1969 (debut on tv's Ed Sullivan show). However many fans have swayed and strayed toward the flavor-of-the-month musical acts. Many fans look at Mj in the past tense. Goodness...how many fans look at very o-l-d pictures of MJ wearing gold or tight leather pants and with his long curls draping over his face. He was last seen wearing those clothes and hairstyles ...10, 15 or possibly 20+ years ago. Hmmm that speaks volumes for how the current MJ is perceived by fans. Competition is stiff in the entertainment business. People have lots of options. MJ's lovely pop ballads and upbeat dance songs have influenced many musicians. There are lots of artists who owe their career and success to MJ's influence. IMHO, I believe in my heart that Mj's hoax was a ploy on his part to remind the newbies just who is the real big dog in the pack.

I never bought into govt, DEA, save the world  theories. That IMO was a stretch. My govt does not put that much emphasis on celebrities...not even one on the level of MJ. He doesn't warrent that much attention outside of his loyal fans. Plus, let's look at Mj's music. He wrote more songs about love and sex than he ever did about saving the planet.

Back to publicity. Has anyone noticed how Jacksons are able to revive careers that had been stalled or non-existent for decades? This is all because of MJ. Is Mj coming back and if so will it be soon? I highly doubt it. The first sign of a living breathing MJ would send those Jacksons back into oblivion. NO one cares about them.Yes... even talented Janet would be placed on the back burner again. Mj is giving himself a boost in the pr department and helping the family in the process as well. Time froze for him on June 25, 2009. Fans and non-fans a like will forever hear  his music, watch him dance and do so with a smile on their faces. That level of positive publicity can only be envied by others in the entertainment industry. They can slip up and cause scandals and appear in tabloids. MJ will forever  be viewed in a positive light. I look into a make believe crystal ball and see several years coming and going before MJ returns...if at all.

Quote from: "itsmagic"
I'm a near-constant lurker, infrequent poster. Infrequent because a.) I'm just not a people person, and b.) I really can't get down with a lot of the prevalent beliefs, in the "hoax community." I feel positive Michael is alive. I've seen some fascinating things, here (and by "here," I mean both the old and new forums, and MJHD) and, occasionally, some genuinely impressive detective work. But most of what I've read/seen, I haven't been able to agree with/be convinced by/see any meaning in. Clues, theories, that sort of thing.

Anyway, point being - this is why I don't really post here. Or at the old "here." Some of you have probably seen more of me, on Twitter, where I post as "tiffofdoom." My Twitter posts have occasionally found their way into speculation over MHA, on the old MJKIT, which is why I tend to reject follow requests and keep to myself, on Twitter, as well.
But I've been hanging around the fringes of the hoax community, in one form or another, since July. Sorry to be such a lurker; I'm kind of a weirdo, like that.

The big question I've seen here, over and over, is why. And I agree with some of you, that no reason has ever seemed *good* enough. He does not seem to have "hidden" himself very well. Too many little nods & winks at the fans (like the end of TII); too many glaring problems with the story the media was fed. If he hoaxed his death, I think it has to be assumed that he did want those who knew him well, and who would look most closely, to have reason to believe he was not dead.

I don't really think Michael was in any more serious danger than he ever was - and IF he was, he would be in more danger, when/if he came back. Not just from his enemies, but from angry, unhinged fanatics who might try to make his hoax come true.

I don't think the DEA theory makes enough sense, either. Maybe they would work with Michael Jackson; he's the most famous man in the world, even if he's often portrayed as ridiculous. But they would also do a better job of making this look real.

One answer made the most sense to me, logically: he did it for the money. While I don't think he was as bad off as the media portrayed, he was obviously not the moneymaker he had been. His legacy had suffered, too, being mostly destroyed, by time of his "death." Michael's a genius. He knew what his death would bring, financially. He also could have bet on what his death would do, for his name. That's the big one, for me. The money that's rolled in, is amazing. But from the beginning, I was sitting back, teary-eyed, thinking "This is going to do the impossible, and restore his name."

But Michael "woudln't" do that, right? I don't agree. I think, if he really needed to, he would. Michael is Love, sure, but he's shown, time and again, that he knows how to be cutthroat. If he REALLY needed the money, he'd do it.

One other answer made the most sense, going by Michael's heart: that he did it, to save the world. But how the #@^% does THAT work? Where's the PROOF he's gonna show everyone? He'd be torn apart, before he could even open his mouth, if he faked his death just to get the world's attention, then deliver some "It's all for L.O.V.E!" message.
If he somehow died to save the world, he'd have to walk into a press conference with something TANGIBLE and IMMEDIATE. And, while I saw the message of "TII," I didn't see anything he could really deliver on.

I did post at MJKIT, right after seeing TII, though. I don't think it got much notice. I asked about the Heal The World Foundation, because it raised my eyebrows that HTWF had seemingly "come alive" again, in the months/year before Michael died, and then he ends TII with what looks like the Heal The World Foundation logo.
He wanted to change the world. His charity was back. And then, when I checked out the website, in the section in which they talk about their founder, they said Michael would return to lead them in the future. A mistake, not corrected after his death, perhaps? But creepy, considering that Michael had given no public sign he was returning to HTWF, even before he died.

Sorry for the long prelude. I'm pathologically verbose, heh. But I also think I may have found the answer to everything. I went back to HTWF, tonight, to see what they were up to, as I was planning on donating, in the next couple weeks.

Has anyone checked out their website, lately? Because I don't think any of this was there, when I last visited:

ItI don't know how to even summarize all this, here; it's too much. Just go, and click on EVERYTHING.

I was shocked. Amused. Then, as I kept reading, I started crying, and haven't really stopped, since. No worries, though - this is GOOD crying.
I'm sure many of you will catch how much of the initiatives sounds like Michael's own words. They do mention his death, at one point - then turn around and say what they *think* he would want to tell his fans. Later, in other descriptions of various projects, they seem to completely drop the "dead" talk, and mention his planned world tours, giving educational speeches, and heavy, ongoing involvement in this plan to save humanity.

There are annual telethons planned. Movies. Music. TV stations. Radio stations. A FREAKING NEWSPAPER. It's insanely grandiose, it's an impossible dream, it's like listening to Jesus explain how He's gonna take over the world, with hugs.
In other words....it sounds exactly like Michael Jackson. And this plan is gonna require more capital than HTWF has ever pulled in.

Either the folks at Heal The World have lost their damn minds...or Michael DID do it for the money. And the attention. And the redemption of his name.
So he could save the world.

And, as one more little drop of Weirdness, on all this - those of you who have begun following MJAwakening, on Twitter, will doubtlessly recognize how neatly the missions he(?) proposes fit with the new goals of HTWF.

To everyone:
I don't care if you still believe Michael is alive, or not. I don't care what your preferred theory of doubles or Dave-Dave or the NWO is. You can all get behind this, because this was/is Michael's life-long dream.

Support the Heal The World Foundation. Join them. Donate. And spread the word. Take it to other message boards - forums and fan groups that don't believe the hoax. Tell everyone. If you love Michael, take up his dream. Because This really IS It.[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Zen"
Well...and I am not trying to be rude...but I would encourage people to proceed with
caution until you are absolutely SURE..if you are planning on supporting any charity.
EVERYone is trying to ca$h in on MJ right now..  :roll:
In every community in which we live, there are people or animals in need that could use our
support.  By giving within our communities, we are also helping to Heal the World.    :)
I agree with this comment, everyone is cashing in at this time-even members of MJs family. Give to a known charity in your area or Oxfam or Red Cross etc. The third world always need help but we need to be sure donations reach them, with Oxfam most of what is donated reaches the needy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

itsmagic
One answer made the most sense to me, logically: he did it for the money. While I don't think he was as bad off as the media portrayed, he was obviously not the moneymaker he had been. His legacy had suffered, too, being mostly destroyed, by time of his "death." Michael's a genius. He knew what his death would bring, financially. He also could have bet on what his death would do, for his name. That's the big one, for me. The money that's rolled in, is amazing. But from the beginning, I was sitting back, teary-eyed, thinking "This is going to do the impossible, and restore his name."

I have to somewhat disagree.  Is that what the media portrayed. Was he really that broke? I remember seeing in one youtube video. I believe it was "What did happen to MJ Part 3 and I could be wrong of how much the catalogs were worth.  But anyways, he may have had challenges but how bad was it as the media has portrayed it to be?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

itsmymagic
I don't really think Michael was in any more serious danger than he ever was - and IF he was, he would be in more danger, when/if he came back. Not just from his enemies, but from angry, unhinged fanatics who might try to make his hoax come true.

Also he mentioned in his interview with Ed Bradley that there was a conspiracy.  Obviously MJ may have been concerned about his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Alem
[Dont get my words twisted. I never stated that the OP have done that this I tell everyone who thinks they know Michael when they in fact dont./quote]

No pun intended. Just wanted to understand what do you meant by that. Are you saying just because people are MJ fans that doesn't mean we truly know him. If so, I can see your point on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No one of us are entitled to say what Michael would and would not do, we can speculate yes but not claim it as fact. Idk if he would do this for the money perhaps, perhaps not.
Of course. I can't see anyone saying "I KNOW MICHAEL...". I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread so far have only expressed their opinions. "I think Michael..." seems to be in EVERY post.  :)
Dont get my words twisted. I never stated that the OP have done that this I tell everyone who thinks they know Michael when they in fact dont.
I'll PM you so as to not clutter the thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

@ itsmagic That's how I see it too. Janet Jackson - "Don't know what you got til it's gone" And I have no idea how he'd come back, but it's going to have to be End of The World related for people to take him seriously. I think..

I forgot about the wayback machine. Wasn't it around 2003 at his 45th birthday celebration that Michael said he was going to make a website to bring all his fans together?
The website he mentioned is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which shows as under construction. Wayback shows a pretty page though.
I think there's some clues in that video. It seems relevant to this year.

I looked at the very first page listed (wayback machine) for this site, which is in 2004. I called the number listed at the bottom and someone actually picked up. I freaked and hung up, but who answers and 800 number around 10 pm? I am still looking through the pages to see what I can find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "peterpanswendy"
I looked at the very first page listed (wayback machine) for this site, which is in 2004. I called the number listed at the bottom and someone actually picked up. I freaked and hung up, but who answers and 800 number around 10 pm? I am still looking through the pages to see what I can find.

HTWF is located in California. I can never recall how many time zones over they are, from me, but here in Louisiana (Central Time), it's only 9pm, so it must be 6 or 7pm, in Cali.

Course, if you used the 5-year old number, it may not even belong to HTWF, anymore. :/

Oh, and while I'm over here, I should add -
To those who felt leery of giving to a charity they don't know much about: HTWF currently needs volunteer help as much (or more) than money, and also considers "good deeds" as donations, so there's little risk in donating, in that fashion.

Regarding monetary donations, they clearly warn that, for the time being (which we assume is the present), donations are first needed for use in rebuilding the charity/operational costs. Which isn't hard to understand.
They then go on to recommend that, if you want your money to go solely and directly to those in need, you should donate instead to one of their approved charities (a list is provided, which I haven't yet checked out).

So, they do seem to be quite upfront, in regards to donations.

And one more time...I have seen no sign that they are "cashing in" on Michael's name, in any way - quite the opposite, in fact, as their refusal of publicity would suggest. So, while it IS true that just about everyone and their mama is now cashing in on Mike's name, it does NOT appear that HTWF is trying to do so, at this time. If you check the older versions of their site (such as through the Wayback Machine), you will see that they claimed association with Michael, for years, and filed the IRS paperwork to renew their charity, long before his "death."

I hate beating a dead horse. If you don't want to get involved, that's cool. But I think the accusation that they're "cashing in" is not only premature, but also possibly a little cruel. Someone's apparently put a lot of work and heart into this charity, and if they just wanted a quick buck, they could have found a much easier way than this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael's estate did indeed file a federal law suit against this organization two months ago. Michael's organization that he formed in 1992 was dissolved in 2004.[/b]  This news is widely available from reputable news sources including CBS, MSN, ABC and others.  It can easily be googled.

Here is one article.

Michael Jackson's estate sues foundation over trademarks, 'Heal the World' name

(THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Michael A. Mariant, file)

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson's estate on Tuesday sued a foundation that bears the name of one of his most famous songs, "Heal the World."

The federal court lawsuit claims the Heal the World Foundation is improperly using trademarks and Web sites to create the impression they were approved by Jackson to solicit donations.

The current administrators of Jackson's estate - attorney John Branca and music executive John McClain - have a probate court's authority to protect Jackson's image and likeness and prevent sales of unauthorized merchandise. They have negotiated deals for official Jackson merchandise, including a coffee table book, trading cards and calendars.

The lawsuit claims the Heal the World Foundation had no relationship with Jackson or his family.

After-hours phone messages left for the foundation and an attorney were not immediately returned.

The suit claims Jackson created a charity based on his hit "Heal the World" in 1992, but it dissolved a decade later. "Defendants' acts of infringement and unfair competition have been committed with the intent to cause confusion, mistake and to deceive," the lawsuit claims.

The current Heal the World Foundation was formed in 2008 and trademarked its name. The lawsuit claims the foundation has sought trademarks for terms associated with Jackson, such as "Thriller," "Neverland" and "King of Pop.""

Jackson's estate has applied for trademarks of similar terms.

The foundation's Web site includes photos of Jackson and describes itself as a "universal charity organization designed to improve the condition of all mankind."

In August, the foundation filed a notice of its intent to use Jackson's name and sell merchandise in the singer's estate case.

The lawsuit claims trademark infringement and unfair competition, and seeks a cancellation of a trademark for Jackson's initials that the foundation has already received.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, this is the same story that's been discussed and linked to, throughout the past two pages. I've never heard a word of it, since the original claim that the Jacksons had filed suit - as I pointed out on the first page, I do find that extremely odd, considering how potentially juicy this story is. Anything with Jackson in the title will sell like hotcakes, now, so reporters should be all over this, even though all it amounts to is rather benign legal wrangling over trademarks.

Has anyone heard ANY follow-up, on this story, in past months?

I also have to wonder why Michael would not have sued them, considering they were using his image, name, and claiming his approval, while he was still very much alive and loaded with lawyers. You'll note that, in the above article, it's mentioned that the charity had already applied for and received a trademark for his initials, some time in the past.

Personally, I don't know why the estate lawyers filed this suit, or even if the information is legit. What I do notice, is that this story seems to follow the trend of radio silence on issues you would expect to be making news. Until I have more information, in my opinion, HTWF's claims seem both more logical and credible than this one oft-rehashed story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Someone asked earlier where the legal documentation is. Also, the above article states that the defendant (HTWF) started the foundation in 2008.
The current Heal the World Foundation was formed in 2008 and trademarked its name

Yet, whois.com and the wayback machine shows the website having been created long before 2008??

So, is this all part of the elaborate plot to destroy Michael's future efforts? The message he was planning to deliver in the TII concerts? To stop him once and for all from being a humanitarian? Or is this HTWF really a sham?? Or is there ANOTHER HTWF that we should be looking for that's imitating the one we are questioning?

I think the important thing to consider is that the only evidence we have of HTWF being corrupt has been provided by the media. Has it come from the horses mouth? I hate to ask this, but, was it on TMZ??  :lol:  (since apparently at some stage TMZ became a credible source of MJ news with a few red herrings thrown to us here and there)

I'll check..

Yes, they did mention it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So, the sites mentioned are: mjaid.net, mjquotes.net, and healthworldfoundation.net.

I cannot find a mjaid.net, but I can find a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which has a link to the site we've been discussing here.

I cannot find a mjquote.net, but I can find a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which has a link to the site we've been discussing here.

I cannot find a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wait.. Health World Foundation dot net huh???
So, I'll assume, for arguments sake, it's possible that the last url contains a typo and should read as:
This will give me a page with a "Click Here" option to be redirected to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, on one hand "SHAM!!"
But, on the other hand it only got to the site we've been discussing ONCE I edited the url, and clicked *there* to get there..
And secondly.. we've all learnt how easy it is to redirect a website somewhere else. *glances in TIAI's direction*

So, if you take what TMZ has written as the truth then all 3 provided domains don't even exist, because in their article the one we are questioning contains a typo and reads as "health world foundation.net" (no spaces) instead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.