miss j

Quote from: "Kim"
Quote from: "miss j"
Or this song... :lol:

[youtube:2lzhsm91]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGjxxytLy8[/youtube:2lzhsm91]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  seriously kim..we need to stop this... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  anyway...It's a nice song! I like it. :lol:

tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!! :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

Kim

Or this song... :lol:

[youtube:y3xk3l17]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGjxxytLy8[/youtube:y3xk3l17]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  seriously kim..we need to stop this... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  anyway...It's a nice song! I like it. :lol:

tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!! :lol:

Oh, no, no you can't disguise  :lol:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kim

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i so hate fleetwood mac
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i so hate fleetwood mac

BAHAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I am still waiting for the revelations that MJ was participating actively at the same moment in AA, Al-Anon, EA and "I have a stun gun" meetings, was heating up on artificial soya cheese pizzas, could not sleep without hand-knitted stars & stripes socks on ("mom loves you" sewed on them) and before having a glass of lactose-free milk with "bee-free honey" each night, that he did wear silk night underware only (made from the rarest cocoon spinning blue monarch king night papillon) and was dying for white lilly king flowers decorating his lettuce on KFC Blue Mountain Human Nature chicken roasties with some green lizard chili and sweet-sour onion lemon hamp grass added.

Harvey, get more creative pls, there are more colours available....

This red & white only addiction is not politically correct these days.
It ressembles too much some mayo-ketchup pattern on original Berliner Currywurst and this - we all know it well - is not sugar free, fat free, cholesterine free nor de-caffeinated and thus cannot be considered being any healthy food in California....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "Grace"
I am still waiting for the revelations that MJ was participating actively at the same moment in AA, Al-Anon, EA and "I have a stun gun" meetings, was heating up on artificial soya cheese pizzas, could not sleep without hand-knitted stars & stripes socks on ("mom loves you" sewed on them) and before having a glass of lactose-free milk with "bee-free honey" each night, that he did wear silk night underware only (made from the rarest cocoon spinning blue monarch king night papillon) and was dying for white lilly king flowers decorating his lettuce on KFC Blue Mountain Human Nature chicken roasties with some green lizard chili and sweet-sour onion lemon hamp grass added.

It ressembles too much some mayo-ketchup pattern on original Berliner Currywurst and this - we all know it well - is not sugar free, fat free, cholesterine free nor de-caffeinated and thus cannot be considered being any healthy food in California....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

drinks hurt michael
pepsi burning hair and Coca-Cola killed you :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

Quote from: "luchy"
drinks hurt michael

hmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
drinks hurt michael

hmmmmm

so what are you gettin at? Cola didnt kill MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
drinks hurt michael

hmmmmm

No it didnt.. but it was a joke.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Grace"

LMBO!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P
Haha! Too funneh!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

luchy

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
drinks hurt michael

hmmmmm

No it didnt.. but it was a joke.   :?

sorry  is a joke,  did not want to be rude with you and Michael did this just to relax the forum.
but no one died drinking coca-cola taste propofol  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

paula-c

I think the message is another, after reading everything here was written, look at the "benefits of the Coca-Cola;

According to a study published in The Lancet, the likelihood that a child is overweight, increases a 1.6% with each additional can per day a fresh sweetened with sugar.
A can of Coca-Cola contains approximately 10 teaspoons of sugar, which are harmful to the health of children. For this reason, began the conflict between the World Health Organization (who) and the large transnational linked to the sugar. In 2003, who was attempting to publish a report on the dangers of excessive consumption of sugar.
However, the large transnational tried to prevent the publication of the document, as denounced the who. Also reported that the sugar Association which includes giants such as Coca-Cola and Pepsi, threatened to put pressure on Congress to eliminate subsidies that he gives to the who, if it does not remove the document.

The World Health Organization currently is working more and more on the subject of obesity and diabetes. A recent report published by who advised to restrict the sale and advertising of soda. The authors and authors of the report are that there is a relationship between the increase in diseases such as obesity and diabetes with soda companies aggressive marketing.
Obesity is one of the diseases that affect more and more people in the industrialized countries, and the rate of obese children is increasing rapidly. In England and Scotland for example obsesos children between 4 and 11 years rate has increased in the last 10 years 2% and a 2.8% respectively.
Obesity in children and adolescents affects the body and can cause and severe physical problems, psychological problems such as depression, eating disorders and low self-esteem.

The multinational food are dedicated to producing food with low nutritional value and high profit. The soft drinks industry distribution networks operate seamlessly ensuring easy access and availability of their products at any time, anywhere, from soft drinks, for example in institutes, colleges, universities and other public places vending

Lack of water, is the No. 1 of daytime fatigue cause. Preliminary studies indicate that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly alleviate back pain and joints in 80% of people with these conditions. A decline of only 2% of water in the body may cause momentary loss of memory, difficulty with the basic mathematics and issues focus on a computer screen or on a printed page view the drinking five glasses of water a day, reduces the risk of colon cancer by 45%, reduce the risk of breast cancer in 79 per cent and reduce by half chance of developing cancer of the bladder

Phosphoric acid is harmful to the calcium from the bones and is one of the largest contributors to the increase of osteoporosis. To transport the coke concentrate, commercial trucks must carry "Hazardous materials" card for highly corrosive materials. Coca-Cola resellers have been using it to clean up their trucks engines for nearly 20 years.

Queue drinks contain a 'potentially addictive' substance, caffeine, extracted nut tail, another of the famous formula ingredients. This substance consumed in módicas quantities (20 mg) is a stimulant of the nervous system that produces pleasant sensations, but if ingested at high (400-600 mg.) can cause insomnia, tachycardia, headaches and anxiety attacks. A can of Coca-Cola contains approximately 50 mg. of caffeine, and if we consider that a can "never is usually sufficient" or if we believe in containers of more than one litre (which no doubt someone somewhere has taken full), caffeine intake exceeds the limit between as pleasant and toxic, and caffeine, if eaten cold, accelerates its action. This substance is dangerous for children.
Coca Cola also contains carbon dioxide which, according to the AMEDEC, is a "psychological addiction" ingredient.

If outside, sugars containing the refresh gradually are dissolving the enamel of the teeth, weakening them and producing decay. Not only that, the sugars that fails to digest the body become fat, resulting in possible consequence overweight and obesity problems even.
Diabetes was previously associated with adult patients, but recently has been an increase in cases of this disease in children and adolescents with excess weight. There are 22 million children under five overweight. Diabetes is a disease that primarily affects the eyes, kidneys, feet, and the heart

And for those who believe that this issue is resolved by taking a "coca light", I have another piece of news: there are studies showing that the consumption of sugar or synthetic sugar in large quantities, substitutes causes brain damage, loss of memory and mental confusion (as AMEDEC). The substance that causes these conditions is called aspartame and argue that it could contribute to the development of Alzheimer's disease. Moreover, noted that "aspartame" chemical components have other serious consequences due to excessive consumption as the retina and the nervous system damage.
You are already aware of some of the consequences that can bring to your health take Coke... and that we do not know all the ingredients of the famous "secret recipe".
Coca Cola was named one of "10 worst companies" in 1998 by Multinational Monitor for "fill to American children of sugar and soda water".
Does the Coca-Cola you still seems harmless?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i know there is a video out there dated july 8th 2009..the information is by Michael Jackson's nurse Cherilyn lee that he did drink alot of coca cola..the one video i seen was called Michael Jackson nurse 'on the record' by Greta van susteren on fox news...im not sure if there is more then one part to the video or not..all i found when i just went to the fox site was a transcript and that didn't say anything about the coco cola ..but i would bet my life on it that there is that video of Cherilyn lee stating she seen lots of coke in the fridge and him drinking it..
please if anyone could find it and add it here ..its 12:34am...falling asleep at the computer lol
i cant believe i didn't mark and save this video lol
huggs to you all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late