I still believe the Illumanati had a hand in this
December 05, 2009, 10:23:16 PM
What Really Happened to Michael Jackson?
Written by Dr. Firpo W. Carr, (Columnist), on 11-05-2009 00:00
Favoured 6
What Really Happened to Michael Jackson?
You may not be ready for the answer
Please be advised that this article is going to cause more questions than it answers. Regrettably, you probably should prepare yourself for more frustration as you yearn to find out who exactly is responsible for the death of Michael Joseph Jackson. If I've learned nothing else from all that I know (or think I know), it's this: Few things are as they seem. That's right. The "obvious" isn't so "obvious" after all. There are so many twists and turns in this plot that it rigorously tests your sanity. The entire affair is deeply shroud of mystery and the puppet masters are well hidden behind the cloak of anonymity.
But are these masters of illusion responsible for the death of the King of Pop? Why are they so clandestine in their actions? Do they have something to hide? The obvious answer is yes, they're concealing something. And why are they concealing this something? Prepare yourself to enter a multidimensional array of mind-boggling mazes and lurid labyrinths where good guys and bad guys swap roles as they evoke disillusionment and heartbreak. Believe me, if you knew just some of the details it would make you want to take your marbles and go home. Here's what I mean.
In the past week I have learned things that virtually nullify major components of the articles I have written thus far about who may in fact be directly responsible for the death of Michael Jackson. I've encountered shockers that rocked my foundations. This resulted in an abrupt, unceremonious paradigm shift. Here's the first shocker: It may not be Dr. Conrad Murray who had anything to do with Michael's death. Process that. Now, I know you need time to recover from this reality, but, here comes the next shocker: AEG and Dr. Tohme Tohme may not be silent culprits in Michael's death. Oh, I have it on good authority that they drove him relentlessly. Some say they even mistreated him so as to get a major payday. But, kill the King of Pop (really, the King Of All Music!)? Not likely, based on new information I've been made privy to, but am not at liberty to share at this time. Anyway you look at it you come to the stark realization that there are more plot twists in this entire ordeal than in an Agatha Christie novel.
I've asked myself how I could be so wrong on these points. The information I received was from highly reputable sources. It was solid. I'm in the loop. Oh yes, the information was confusing and even conflicting at times. Let me illustrate: The stock in a multibillion dollar company has suddenly and unexpectedly suffered a dramatic devaluation. An emergency board of directors meeting is called by the CEO. Both senior vice-presidents cut short their vacations and fly in right away. The meeting lasts five grueling hours. Because of your position as editor for the company paper you have access to both senior vice-presidents. One gives you the scoop as to what happened in the meeting. You go with that and publish it in the company's paper. The next day, the other senior vice-president gives you conflicting information. So, you go with that in the next issue. A week later, the CEO gives you yet a third version of what transpired in the meeting. Though reluctant, you submit an article based on his take to the paper. Finally, the shareholders themselves send you their version, and it doesn't jibe with any of the three previous ones!
Why were all the versions different? New facts arouse, even though it was determined at the time that all the facts were in. These altered previously held conclusions thought to be fixed in stone. This scenario is not at all too dissimilar from what is going on in Michael Jackson's death investigation. This is why it's taking the police so long! To put this entire matter in perspective, the spine tingling intrigue surrounding the death investigation of the Gloved One rivals the bold brazen assassination of President John F. Kennedy 46 years ago. That happened in broad daylight while the entire world watched! Now, compare that with the death of Michael Jackson, who died in the secluded confines of a bedroom, completely out of the sight of earth's population of nearly seven billion people. I'm not exaggerating when I say the deeper you dig in this whole mess, the more convoluted the details become. The closer you look at the puzzle, the more confused you become. And then there are the details you wish you had not uncovered, which brings me to my next point.
Other factors come into play that are so often left unconsidered. For example, what if the complete truth is something most of us really can't handle? What if the truth isn't and wasn't meant for public consumption? Don't get me wrong. I'll always speak truth as I understand it. Don't conclude, though, that I'll tell all truths. And, yes, certain truths aren't, in fact, meant to be told. For example, it may be true that my daughter is experiencing her monthly cycle, but that's probably not something I'm likely to alert the world to. Still, you shouldn't conclude from this that I'll ever withhold greater truths as these present a more accurate picture of matters. This will especially be the case if the presentation of said truths readily shapes a distressingly distorted representation of the "facts." The bottom line is this: Some things are better left unsaid. Some efforts better left abandoned. Some mysteries better left unsolved. Even with having said all this, there may well be explosive, even monumental developments on the horizon.
The message I'll leave you with is this, Michael Jackson was one of the most loving, generous souls to ever enter our consciousness. He was a beautiful man. And, without a doubt, he deserved far better than what he got. That's the tragedy of it all. But, not to worry, God sees all. Any wrong done will be righted in God's own inimitable way. And as for Michael's magnanimous actions, well, he can now rest from all his labors of love. And we can rest assured that he will be rewarded for all the wonderful works he has done. (Rev. 14:13) Peace and blessings. Amen.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I say this because, if Michael was indeed injected by Murray.  If  Michael indeed died from that injection. If there is cause for a defense in Murray's favor, it could only be because YES he injected Michael, but with profofol.  Obviously, there was something else besides profofol in that injection, and perhaps Murray had nothing to do with that part.  That is the only defesne for him and could be the reason he is still free to work and earn a living as a doctor.  The profofol must have been tainted purposely by someone else without Murray's knowledge.  If so, Michael was targeted and killed on purpose, which would also explain the bogus documents.  Either it was found before it was injected and Michael was put into protective custody.  Or it was found during the autopsy, therby needing time to stall the public while they investigate and find the culprits.  This could also explain some of the strange behavior of the family members.  Perhaps they have been told to keep quiet and play  it safe.  I don't know.  But something just is not right with all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.  ~Frank A. Clark
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Since June 25th and after the tons information we got during the passed months, my persistent thought was that there were higher interests in the MJ's death,beyond my (and most of us )understanding and that Dr. Murray was just a 'tool' in all this script. Michael Jackson was a great personality from all the standpoints and the great personalities were always targeted due to their social position and influence .
So, thank you for your post ! Everything is possible and we all know that such organisations exist and they have their own rules and interests. We are too small for such a big war ! That's not resignation but just acknowledgement of our limited powers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

1776 = 777
The light of the World

If you want to know the truth - study it.  Knowledge is power!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Al it takes is the power of persuasion for one to follow these beliefs.  If people in high powered, authoritative positions believe, they are at will enabled to follow the practices. That is how religions are formed.  That is how governments come to their decisions.  It's all dependent upon what they believe to be in the best interest of their organizations.  These people become the decision makers of the world,we are the pawns, whether we believe in their decisions or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

I keep an open mind to all things. If I find something that absolutely proves he is really gone, I will turn to the illuminati side. I know most people on here will turn their heads and wont read anything to do with the illuminati, but I really think it's worth looking into. IMO they aren't just a conspiracy theory, I do believe they are out there. Whether they are hell-bent on the earths demise is another thing.

When I heard that guy from the police that was working MJ's case stepped down, I instantly thought illuminati making threats.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

mehere

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.  ~Frank A. Clark

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dexember"
I keep an open mind to all things. If I find something that absolutely proves he is really gone, I will turn to the illuminati side. I know most people on here will turn their heads and wont read anything to do with the illuminati, but I really think it's worth looking into. IMO they aren't just a conspiracy theory, I do believe they are out there. Whether they are hell-bent on the earths demise is another thing.

When I heard that guy from the police that was working MJ's case stepped down, I instantly thought illuminati making threats.

Thanks for the heads up.  I understand now. ;)   Open mindedness is what conspiracy is all about. I will make this statement and then I am done with it.  There are infractions in this world, there are opposing forces of good versus evil, and people whose practices and beliefs fall into the realm of one or both, who are watching all the time.  Power equals money and/or propaganda.  Who has more than Michael?  Too much of either sends out a signal, and people start to feel that their way is being threatened and will, by any means necessary, strategically plan a take down.  Michael spoke of it himself.  He was gaining too much power.  Too many people were listening to his messages.  Too many people were willing to follow his lead.  Once he started to do things on a grand scale, is when his real problems began.  ALL of them.  He himself called it a conspiracy.  Certainly he was not speaking from paranoia.   However, I'll rest my case and pray for the best outcome for Michael.  No more discussion on the subject from this little person, at least not on this forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions