Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Yes, I was there as I promised.
I have a problem sending photos to my email in order to attach them that's why I did not want to open topic.
However, I will post pictures later.
I was there at 10.30 to 1.30. During the the time I was there I did not see family members or media, or anyone whom we know.
  At the beginning when I got there was quiet. No security outside of the Holly Terrace door. Those families who have their relatives buried there have their key to open the door and enter, or if they forgot the key, they push the bell, security asks who is it, they say whos family they belong and they automatically open  locked door for them.
If you are just a public visitor, you cannot enter.
So, I was sitting in  my car and wating. later VAN arrived to Holly Terrace and woman was carrying flowers and FEDex package. She got in and when she got out, I approached to her and asked to whom she was taking flowers to and who is she. She said flowers were for Michael and she is an employee at forest lawn delivering ordered flowers to  deceased. I asked how often she delivers flowers for Michael, she said very often. Since she was barely speaking and understanding english, I did not ask her much questions. Then another car arrived and woman got out. I approached her and were talking for 2,5 hours. Before I write our conversation, I want to mention that group of french women arrived with shick bouque of a few flowers, toys, and memory cards from french fans. They were friends of the woman I was talking to. Then a few other native fans also arrived with flowers, stand there, cry, talk, get puctures. Security definitely watching outside because in a few min. door was oppened to take flowers in. I asked to let french guests in and of course try to get in myself, but he said NO.  
The french woman I was talking to, was a doctor, late but big fan of Michael, after he "died" she was reading and investigating for herself Michael's "death". She BELIEVS IN HOAX. She was pretty much aware of everything we are disgussing. SHE SAID FRANCE GET INFO ABOUT MICHAEL FROM TMZ AND SHE THINKS TMZ IS WITH JACKSON FAMILY. SHE SAID SHE IS COMING TO FOREST LAWN EVERY DAY FOR MINIMUM AN HOUR AND ONE DAY SHE WAS LUCKY TO GET IN HOLLY TERRACE ALONG WITH SOME PEOPLE WHO ENTERED FOR THEIR RELATIVE. SHE SAW MICHAEL'S GRAVE AND THERE IS NO NAME OR DATE ON IT. THEN, SHE SAID SHE ASKED SECURITY WHO IS SITTING ON THE FRONT DOOR OF THE GREAT MAUSOLEUM , HOW OFTEN MICHAEL'S PARENTS, CHILDREN, FAMILY VISITING CEMETERY SINCE BURIAL, SECURITY TOLD HER NONE, SHE WISHES AT LEAST ONCE TO SEE THEM THERE.
(REMEMBER BROTHERS WENT TO CEMETERY IN JACKSON FAMILY DYNASTY? SO THEY WERE NOT IN THE RIGHT FOREST LAWN FOR SURE).
SHE ASO SAID, AS A DOCTOR, SHE HAS READ AUTOPCY REPORT AND THERE ARE MANY MEDICALLY IMPOSSIBLE THINGS WRITTEN DOWN. SHE SAID, AT THE FOREST LAWN, SHE WAS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHERE AND HOW COULD FUNERAL WE SAW ON TV BE POSSIBLY THE SAME PLACE AS SHE SEES. THERE IS NO WAY FUNERAL WAS LIVE TRANSLATION  AT THE FOREST LAWN. BECAUCE ARCHS ON TV APPEARED TO BE STRIGHT ALONG WITH  CASKET AND SITTING PLACES, BUT THE REAL ROAD AT FOREST LAWN HAS WIND AND UPRISE, SO IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE THE FLAT STRAIGHT ROAD ON FUNERAL  WE WERE WATCHING .
THEN SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT PAINT "MAD HATTER" BY CELINE LAVAIL THAT WAS ORDERED BY MICHAEL, DRAWN THE DATE OF THE "DEATH", AND SIGNED MY MICHAEL. ( I WANT TO MENTION THAT SHE WAS HARDLY SPEAKING ENGLISH, SO I MIGHT MISUNDERSTOOD SOMETHING OR SHE COULD NOT EXPRESS HER SPEECH CORRECTLY).
SHE WILL BE GOING TOMORROW TO THE COURT, SHE IS PLANNING TO VISIT NEVERLAND, SHE WAS AT STAPLES. SHE ASKED IF  AMERICA BELIEVES IN HOAX AND WHY NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT. I EXPLAINED THAT AMERICA CANNOT SPEAK OUT ABOUT IT BECAUSE JACKSON FAMILY ACCEPTED MICHAEL DIED, THEY  ORGANIZED MEMORIAL, SHOWED FUNERAL, SIGNED DEATH CERTIFICATE, AND JARMAINE ANNOUNCED HIS DEATH. SHE SAID -VERY STRANGE. I AGREED, BUT WE CANNOT SPEAK OUT AGAINST WHAT FAMILY ACCEPTS, THAT WOULD BE DISRESPECT AND LED TO LAWSUIT. EVEN THOUGH MAY BE MAJORITY BELIEVE IN HOAX BUT THEY WILL NOT TALK , EXCEPT SOME WEB SITES LIKE THIS ONE AND OVERSEAS. I GAVE HER THIS WEBSITE TO JOIN US, I HAVE HER EMAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATION.
THE FUNNY PART WAS WHEN SHE SAID HER GIRLFIRENDS NOT TALKING TO HER BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN MICHAEL'S DEATH, THEREFORE THEY ARRIVED AT FOREST LAWS SEPARATE. :lol: SHE SAID SHE KNOWS THAT MICHALE'S KIDS OFTEN FLY TO NEW YORK WITH GRACE. SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT AN ATTORNEY WHO IS HAPPEN TO BE ELIZABETH TAYLOR SON. SHE BELIEVES THAT MJ GIVES US CLUES BECAUSE HE LOVES AND VALUES US. SHE BELIEVES HE MOST PROBABLY WILL BE BACK BUT NOT THAT SOON.
I PROMISE TO POST PICTURES LATER, NOT MUCH BUT SOMETHING. IF I REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE FROM OUR CONVERSATION, I WILL POST IT. Stay cool! Happy Easter to us and Dearest Michael!

Try and put me in touch with that french woman by mail or let me know and I can ask her questions and translate then please !!!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Quote from: "pepper"

Oh please lol :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Java

I have a problem sending photos to my email in order to attach them that's why I did not want to open topic.
I was there at 10.30 to 1.30. During the the time I was there I did not see family members or media, or anyone whom we know.
  At the beginning when I got there was quiet. No security outside of the Holly Terrace door. Those families who have their relatives buried there have their key to open the door and enter, or if they forgot the key, they push the bell, security asks who is it, they say whos family they belong and they automatically open  locked door for them.
So, I was sitting in  my car and wating. later VAN arrived to Holly Terrace and woman was carrying flowers and FEDex package. She got in and when she got out, I approached to her and asked to whom she was taking flowers to and who is she. She said flowers were for Michael and she is an employee at forest lawn delivering ordered flowers to  deceased. I asked how often she delivers flowers for Michael, she said very often. Since she was barely speaking and understanding english, I did not ask her much questions. Then another car arrived and woman got out. I approached her and were talking for 2,5 hours. Before I write our conversation, I want to mention that group of french women arrived with shick bouque of a few flowers, toys, and memory cards from french fans. They were friends of the woman I was talking to. Then a few other native fans also arrived with flowers, stand there, cry, talk, get puctures. Security definitely watching outside because in a few min. door was oppened to take flowers in. I asked to let french guests in and of course try to get in myself, but he said NO.  
The french woman I was talking to, was a doctor, late but big fan of Michael, after he "died" she was reading and investigating for herself Michael's "death". She BELIEVS IN HOAX. She was pretty much aware of everything we are disgussing. SHE SAID FRANCE GET INFO ABOUT MICHAEL FROM TMZ AND SHE THINKS TMZ IS WITH JACKSON FAMILY. SHE SAID SHE IS COMING TO FOREST LAWN EVERY DAY FOR MINIMUM AN HOUR AND ONE DAY SHE WAS LUCKY TO GET IN HOLLY TERRACE ALONG WITH SOME PEOPLE WHO ENTERED FOR THEIR RELATIVE. SHE SAW MICHAEL'S GRAVE AND THERE IS NO NAME OR DATE ON IT. THEN, SHE SAID SHE ASKED SECURITY WHO IS SITTING ON THE FRONT DOOR OF THE GREAT MAUSOLEUM , HOW OFTEN MICHAEL'S PARENTS, CHILDREN, FAMILY VISITING CEMETERY SINCE BURIAL, SECURITY TOLD HER NONE, SHE WISHES AT LEAST ONCE TO SEE THEM THERE.
(REMEMBER BROTHERS WENT TO CEMETERY IN JACKSON FAMILY DYNASTY? SO THEY WERE NOT IN THE RIGHT FOREST LAWN FOR SURE).
SHE ASO SAID, AS A DOCTOR, SHE HAS READ AUTOPCY REPORT AND THERE ARE MANY MEDICALLY IMPOSSIBLE THINGS WRITTEN DOWN. SHE SAID, AT THE FOREST LAWN, SHE WAS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHERE AND HOW COULD FUNERAL WE SAW ON TV BE POSSIBLY THE SAME PLACE AS SHE SEES. THERE IS NO WAY FUNERAL WAS LIVE TRANSLATION  AT THE FOREST LAWN. BECAUCE ARCHS ON TV APPEARED TO BE STRIGHT ALONG WITH  CASKET AND SITTING PLACES, BUT THE REAL ROAD AT FOREST LAWN HAS WIND AND UPRISE, SO IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE THE FLAT STRAIGHT ROAD ON FUNERAL  WE WERE WATCHING .
THEN SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT PAINT "MAD HATTER" BY CELINE LAVAIL THAT WAS ORDERED BY MICHAEL, DRAWN THE DATE OF THE "DEATH", AND SIGNED MY MICHAEL. ( I WANT TO MENTION THAT SHE WAS HARDLY SPEAKING ENGLISH, SO I MIGHT MISUNDERSTOOD SOMETHING OR SHE COULD NOT EXPRESS HER SPEECH CORRECTLY).
SHE WILL BE GOING TOMORROW TO THE COURT, SHE IS PLANNING TO VISIT NEVERLAND, SHE WAS AT STAPLES. SHE ASKED IF  AMERICA BELIEVES IN HOAX AND WHY NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT. I EXPLAINED THAT AMERICA CANNOT SPEAK OUT ABOUT IT BECAUSE JACKSON FAMILY ACCEPTED MICHAEL DIED, THEY  ORGANIZED MEMORIAL, SHOWED FUNERAL, SIGNED DEATH CERTIFICATE, AND JARMAINE ANNOUNCED HIS DEATH. SHE SAID -VERY STRANGE. I AGREED, BUT WE CANNOT SPEAK OUT AGAINST WHAT FAMILY ACCEPTS, THAT WOULD BE DISRESPECT AND LED TO LAWSUIT. EVEN THOUGH MAY BE MAJORITY BELIEVE IN HOAX BUT THEY WILL NOT TALK , EXCEPT SOME WEB SITES LIKE THIS ONE AND OVERSEAS. I GAVE HER THIS WEBSITE TO JOIN US, I HAVE HER EMAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATION.
THE FUNNY PART WAS WHEN SHE SAID HER GIRLFIRENDS NOT TALKING TO HER BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN MICHAEL'S DEATH, THEREFORE THEY ARRIVED AT FOREST LAWS SEPARATE. :lol: SHE SAID SHE KNOWS THAT MICHALE'S KIDS OFTEN FLY TO NEW YORK WITH GRACE. SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT AN ATTORNEY WHO IS HAPPEN TO BE ELIZABETH TAYLOR SON. SHE BELIEVES THAT MJ GIVES US CLUES BECAUSE HE LOVES AND VALUES US. SHE BELIEVES HE MOST PROBABLY WILL BE BACK BUT NOT THAT SOON.
I PROMISE TO POST PICTURES LATER, NOT MUCH BUT SOMETHING. IF I REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE FROM OUR CONVERSATION, I WILL POST IT. Stay cool! Happy Easter to us and Dearest Michael!

Are you sure this french women wasn't yanking your chain?  Please think on that and why it would be totally illogical to release an autopsy that has medically impossible things in it
that any medical person can read.  Does she live here or in France.  How would she know the children go to New York all the time?  I could pose many questions here, but will leave it at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"

I tell you "follow the orange trash cans"  :lol: this trash can stuff always drives me MAD. How can a famous cimetery, burrying the most famous man on Earth have trash can on the same place the casket is standing  :roll:  Everything has been prepared for HOURS, camera, flowers, chairs, security lines to keep media away, and the forget the get the trash out of the way ?

Yes, I think the same.
It's ridiculous, they made tremendous preparation and then forgot garbage cans: Absurd!
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Relax Java. I have already checked her out. I confirmed that she is really doctor, she was not alone at the Forest lawn but with her friends to whom Em (member of our site) saw as well and his wife talked with them(if you read whole forum, I was not the only one there that day), and finally we are still in touch via email, she is already back to France. I will ask her how she knows that children often fly to New York.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Great post. Thank you so much. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Relax Java. I have already checked her out. I confirmed that she is really doctor, she was not alone at the Forest lawn but with her friends to whom Em (member of our site) saw as well and his wife talked with them(if you read whole forum, I was not the only one there that day), and finally we are still in touch via email, she is already back to France. I will ask her how she knows that children often fly to New York.  :)

Okay dear.  Thank you for the reply.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks everyone. This is great information. It will be interesting to hear how the doctor knows the kids fly to New York often. Hmm...those trash cans seem really odd, don't they. I don't think it's an accident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012