IMO, if Michael is really there, they should put his name on the burial site.  It shows disrespect for not putting a name on a gravesite.  There are several people there that are just as widely known as Michael and they have their name on their grave.  Why not Michael?  Because he is not there.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

This post makes me happy. Thank you so much for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Syringa"
Now I'm starting to cry when you speak about Michael's grave. I don't know if these are tears of sadness or joy, since there was no name on the grave? I thought there were always names on the graves. And no family members has visited the grave? I find these things kinda strange. And that's a good thing. Right?

I totally understand where you are coming from..  because if it is true that Michael is there (and there is a possibility he has died and is buried in the Masuoleum)...   then the fact that there is no name on the tomb.. and no family has visited is heart breaking.  Absolutely heart breaking.

And then add to that that Karen Faye was paid to take those photos and give them to TMZ (which she did, we all know it)...  then my poor, poor Michael is being abandoned and sold out even now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@scorpionchik
i thank so so very much for your post ! Lucky one who was there !!! I wish i could see all the places...
There is so much weird.....no name on the grave...no family visits... there is only one reason a think....he is alive....but what a disturb for all the real visitors of the graves in the Great Mausoleum and so much work for the personal of Forest Lawn....

Is it rearly so that the ppl in LA believe Michael is dead and all it's right with the Murray Case ? All the clues ?
It was very nice to see some pictures from you, if it's possible.

Thank you so much !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
2 thumbs up for this post.  I love it.  so the family has NEVER visited. that is interesting ;)
Not even on his birthday.  That speaks volumes.  First birthday after death, almost all family members go for a visit, some even have a mock celebration.  But NONE.  Big clue.  Oh, I forget, Jehovah's witnesses.  They don't celebrate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Venus

Quote from: underthemoon
There is so much weird.....no name on the grave...no family visits... there is only one reason a think....he is alive....
quote]

There can be another reason - his body (if he passed)is just not there.  They secretely moved it somewhere else.

If he's alive they probably believe in bad luck or something that's why there's no name...
I guess Mj reserved the place for future. who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Thank you soo much for this post! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Februray 6, 2010- 1st day on MJHD!!

Here you go. I have 3 more struggling to get to my email Will post later again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Sometime I wish I could go there, sitting for a few moment, just thinking, watching people come and go, listening to the wind in the trees, to the traffic far away, wondering where birds crossing the sky are going. Maybe I would try to imagine things in the shape of the clouds...Then I would just try to concentrate so hard that my soul would find Michael's soul and tell him "why don't you come, Nature is so beautyfull today" Maybe for one second I would hope Michael would come without I notice and just sit beside me. I wouldn't speak to him, I would just look at him, then I would look at the sky, hold his hand and smile.
I can't go to that place, so anytime I have such dreams, I just go outside at night for a walk and I look at the stars and I just hope he can watch them at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Em

Yes, I did go too. I went with my wife. She is French and could speak with the French fans that were there. They said that they were there everyday to represent fans that could not be there. When we first arrived they were laying out cards and flowers. We left after a bit but came back around 2pm. There was June Gatlin speaking to the fans. She was MJ's psychic, the one that MJ told he was afraid of Tohme Tohme. I didn't catch all of it, but she was saying that we shouldn't let people push us around like some did to Michael. She also said we should honor children and then had all the children there get up and were applauded.

Then security had all of us gather around for this announcement:
Everyone has to follow the rules and regulations of FL or you stand the chance of getting kicked out.
FL is gracious enough to let you in, so you have to follow the rules. NO trying to sneak in or picture taking when the doors of Holly Terrace opens up! (maybe that's because some tried to sneak in before)? He also said not to try anything funny, because he is a black belt in karate. He said that jokingly though. To me he looked like a spitting image of Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

I was surprised how steep the road was in front of Holly Terrace. On TV it didn't see to be on a grade. It was hard to tell with all the aerial footage of the funeral, but the footage from the ground did show a slope if you really look. The stage with the coffin was built up level. You can see that in the footage from the back of the stage when it was still light out.
The arches in the back were off to the side where they should be. The reason they looked closer was due to the fact they used a telephoto lens. That type of lens compresses the image. Objects in the background appear much closer than they really are.
I always had a question about the paths and trees in some pictures and no paths and trees in other pictures or film. Well, I found out for myself. Due to camera angles and types of lenses, you can get different perspectives. I have been a photographer for a long time and know this and saw this for myself on Saturday. I do believe now that the funeral was done there. That floating light was on my mind though.
That doesn't make me believe MJ has really passed. There is a lot of other things that make me think differently.

Another thing is when we went to the Great Mausoleum, on the Guestbook it said not to write anything to Michael Jackson. They will give you a piece of paper to write on and it will be put in the appropriate place. Maybe the garbage since he is not really there?:)

One thing about this trip was it showed me all the LOVE the world has for Michael.

There are more pics on my Flikr page:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Em
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Em, what time you were there? I left at 1.30 and did not see the croud on your picture or may be I was talking to one of the french woman a little away from the entrance. I got pictured with those french women that appeared on your last picture who is puting cards on the ground. I have that picture but cannot  send to my email, damn it. So, there were more fans after I left. I am sorry I could not stay longer.

"That doesn't make me believe MJ has really passed"

Exactly! That's what we are are talking about.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Em

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Em, what time you were there? I left at 1.30 and did not see the croud on your picture or may be I was talking to one of the french woman a little away from the entrance. I got pictured with those french women that appeared on your last picture who is puting cards on the ground. I have that picture but cannot  send to my email, damn it. So, there were more fans after I left. I am sorry I could not stay longer.

"That doesn't make me believe MJ has really passed"

Exactly! That's what we are are talking about.   :D

We got there about 12:30. We stayed at Holly Terrace for a while and then went for a tour of the grounds. We went to see "The Last Supper" stained glass in the Great Mausoleum and then went to see the HUGE 195 X 45 foot painting of "The Crucifixion" at The Hall of the Crucifixion-Resurrection. We also toured the rest of the grounds. We went back to Holly Terrace about 2PM. That's when June Gatlin (funny her name is JUNE) was in progress. All these times are approximate, I didn't have a watch on.

Em
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, I was there at the time you arrived but was too busy talking to the doctor from France. I was at Great Mausoleum 1st time and thought MJ is there and looking for his "box", then listen Last Supper story and left. Then figure out that MJ "is resting in Holly Terrace" and this was my 3nd trip to FL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Yes, I was there as I promised.
I have a problem sending photos to my email in order to attach them that's why I did not want to open topic.
However, I will post pictures later.
I was there at 10.30 to 1.30. During the the time I was there I did not see family members or media, or anyone whom we know.
  At the beginning when I got there was quiet. No security outside of the Holly Terrace door. Those families who have their relatives buried there have their key to open the door and enter, or if they forgot the key, they push the bell, security asks who is it, they say whos family they belong and they automatically open  locked door for them.
If you are just a public visitor, you cannot enter.
So, I was sitting in  my car and wating. later VAN arrived to Holly Terrace and woman was carrying flowers and FEDex package. She got in and when she got out, I approached to her and asked to whom she was taking flowers to and who is she. She said flowers were for Michael and she is an employee at forest lawn delivering ordered flowers to  deceased. I asked how often she delivers flowers for Michael, she said very often. Since she was barely speaking and understanding english, I did not ask her much questions. Then another car arrived and woman got out. I approached her and were talking for 2,5 hours. Before I write our conversation, I want to mention that group of french women arrived with shick bouque of a few flowers, toys, and memory cards from french fans. They were friends of the woman I was talking to. Then a few other native fans also arrived with flowers, stand there, cry, talk, get puctures. Security definitely watching outside because in a few min. door was oppened to take flowers in. I asked to let french guests in and of course try to get in myself, but he said NO.  
The french woman I was talking to, was a doctor, late but big fan of Michael, after he "died" she was reading and investigating for herself Michael's "death". She BELIEVS IN HOAX. She was pretty much aware of everything we are disgussing. SHE SAID FRANCE GET INFO ABOUT MICHAEL FROM TMZ AND SHE THINKS TMZ IS WITH JACKSON FAMILY. SHE SAID SHE IS COMING TO FOREST LAWN EVERY DAY FOR MINIMUM AN HOUR AND ONE DAY SHE WAS LUCKY TO GET IN HOLLY TERRACE ALONG WITH SOME PEOPLE WHO ENTERED FOR THEIR RELATIVE. SHE SAW MICHAEL'S GRAVE AND THERE IS NO NAME OR DATE ON IT. THEN, SHE SAID SHE ASKED SECURITY WHO IS SITTING ON THE FRONT DOOR OF THE GREAT MAUSOLEUM , HOW OFTEN MICHAEL'S PARENTS, CHILDREN, FAMILY VISITING CEMETERY SINCE BURIAL, SECURITY TOLD HER NONE, SHE WISHES AT LEAST ONCE TO SEE THEM THERE.
(REMEMBER BROTHERS WENT TO CEMETERY IN JACKSON FAMILY DYNASTY? SO THEY WERE NOT IN THE RIGHT FOREST LAWN FOR SURE).
SHE ASO SAID, AS A DOCTOR, SHE HAS READ AUTOPCY REPORT AND THERE ARE MANY MEDICALLY IMPOSSIBLE THINGS WRITTEN DOWN. SHE SAID, AT THE FOREST LAWN, SHE WAS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHERE AND HOW COULD FUNERAL WE SAW ON TV BE POSSIBLY THE SAME PLACE AS SHE SEES. THERE IS NO WAY FUNERAL WAS LIVE TRANSLATION  AT THE FOREST LAWN. BECAUCE ARCHS ON TV APPEARED TO BE STRIGHT ALONG WITH  CASKET AND SITTING PLACES, BUT THE REAL ROAD AT FOREST LAWN HAS WIND AND UPRISE, SO IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE THE FLAT STRAIGHT ROAD ON FUNERAL  WE WERE WATCHING .
THEN SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT PAINT "MAD HATTER" BY CELINE LAVAIL THAT WAS ORDERED BY MICHAEL, DRAWN THE DATE OF THE "DEATH", AND SIGNED MY MICHAEL. ( I WANT TO MENTION THAT SHE WAS HARDLY SPEAKING ENGLISH, SO I MIGHT MISUNDERSTOOD SOMETHING OR SHE COULD NOT EXPRESS HER SPEECH CORRECTLY).
SHE WILL BE GOING TOMORROW TO THE COURT, SHE IS PLANNING TO VISIT NEVERLAND, SHE WAS AT STAPLES. SHE ASKED IF  AMERICA BELIEVES IN HOAX AND WHY NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT. I EXPLAINED THAT AMERICA CANNOT SPEAK OUT ABOUT IT BECAUSE JACKSON FAMILY ACCEPTED MICHAEL DIED, THEY  ORGANIZED MEMORIAL, SHOWED FUNERAL, SIGNED DEATH CERTIFICATE, AND JARMAINE ANNOUNCED HIS DEATH. SHE SAID -VERY STRANGE. I AGREED, BUT WE CANNOT SPEAK OUT AGAINST WHAT FAMILY ACCEPTS, THAT WOULD BE DISRESPECT AND LED TO LAWSUIT. EVEN THOUGH MAY BE MAJORITY BELIEVE IN HOAX BUT THEY WILL NOT TALK , EXCEPT SOME WEB SITES LIKE THIS ONE AND OVERSEAS. I GAVE HER THIS WEBSITE TO JOIN US, I HAVE HER EMAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATION.
THE FUNNY PART WAS WHEN SHE SAID HER GIRLFIRENDS NOT TALKING TO HER BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN MICHAEL'S DEATH, THEREFORE THEY ARRIVED AT FOREST LAWS SEPARATE. :lol: SHE SAID SHE KNOWS THAT MICHALE'S KIDS OFTEN FLY TO NEW YORK WITH GRACE. SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT AN ATTORNEY WHO IS HAPPEN TO BE ELIZABETH TAYLOR SON. SHE BELIEVES THAT MJ GIVES US CLUES BECAUSE HE LOVES AND VALUES US. SHE BELIEVES HE MOST PROBABLY WILL BE BACK BUT NOT THAT SOON.
I PROMISE TO POST PICTURES LATER, NOT MUCH BUT SOMETHING. IF I REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE FROM OUR CONVERSATION, I WILL POST IT. Stay cool! Happy Easter to us and Dearest Michael!

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Thank you for all of ths!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Thank you so much scorpionchik and Em for your posts and pictures. Have to admit this made me cry a bit. It's so nice to hear of all the love gathering there for Michael. And to be able to see it with my own eyes is touching. I would love nothing more than to be there one day-and someday I will be. I haven't been so sure of where I stand on this whole hoax thing recently but this definitely gave me a nudge in the right direction. The lack of name on the tomb and no family visitations is good news..I think. He better be alive, or this is just completely devastating. Breaks my heart to think that he may actually be there, alone & forgotten by his own family. So for now, I am going to choose to believe he is out there, living, laughing, breathing  :) . Let's see how tomorrow goes. Keeping the faith..because the power's in believing and it's just a matter of time  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions