Hallo,
it was postet that fans always go on the 3. of each month to the grave....i heard it the first time last month.
I remember that users from this forum wanted to go, but i can't find the post.
Has someone hear about the meeting yesterday ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

yeap wasnt a gang from the site supposed to go

is anything on the mjjcommunity?

well i have just had a look and i cant find anything

someone may have better luck
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, I was there as I promised.
I have a problem sending photos to my email in order to attach them that's why I did not want to open topic.
However, I will post pictures later.
I was there at 10.30 to 1.30. During the the time I was there I did not see family members or media, or anyone whom we know.
  At the beginning when I got there was quiet. No security outside of the Holly Terrace door. Those families who have their relatives buried there have their key to open the door and enter, or if they forgot the key, they push the bell, security asks who is it, they say whos family they belong and they automatically open  locked door for them.
If you are just a public visitor, you cannot enter.
So, I was sitting in  my car and wating. later VAN arrived to Holly Terrace and woman was carrying flowers and FEDex package. She got in and when she got out, I approached to her and asked to whom she was taking flowers to and who is she. She said flowers were for Michael and she is an employee at forest lawn delivering ordered flowers to  deceased. I asked how often she delivers flowers for Michael, she said very often. Since she was barely speaking and understanding english, I did not ask her much questions. Then another car arrived and woman got out. I approached her and were talking for 2,5 hours. Before I write our conversation, I want to mention that group of french women arrived with shick bouque of a few flowers, toys, and memory cards from french fans. They were friends of the woman I was talking to. Then a few other native fans also arrived with flowers, stand there, cry, talk, get puctures. Security definitely watching outside because in a few min. door was oppened to take flowers in. I asked to let french guests in and of course try to get in myself, but he said NO.  
The french woman I was talking to, was a doctor, late but big fan of Michael, after he "died" she was reading and investigating for herself Michael's "death". She BELIEVS IN HOAX. She was pretty much aware of everything we are disgussing. SHE SAID FRANCE GET INFO ABOUT MICHAEL FROM TMZ AND SHE THINKS TMZ IS WITH JACKSON FAMILY. SHE SAID SHE IS COMING TO FOREST LAWN EVERY DAY FOR MINIMUM AN HOUR AND ONE DAY SHE WAS LUCKY TO GET IN HOLLY TERRACE ALONG WITH SOME PEOPLE WHO ENTERED FOR THEIR RELATIVE. SHE SAW MICHAEL'S GRAVE AND THERE IS NO NAME OR DATE ON IT. THEN, SHE SAID SHE ASKED SECURITY WHO IS SITTING ON THE FRONT DOOR OF THE GREAT MAUSOLEUM , HOW OFTEN MICHAEL'S PARENTS, CHILDREN, FAMILY VISITING CEMETERY SINCE BURIAL, SECURITY TOLD HER NONE, SHE WISHES AT LEAST ONCE TO SEE THEM THERE.
(REMEMBER BROTHERS WENT TO CEMETERY IN JACKSON FAMILY DYNASTY? SO THEY WERE NOT IN THE RIGHT FOREST LAWN FOR SURE).
SHE ASO SAID, AS A DOCTOR, SHE HAS READ AUTOPCY REPORT AND THERE ARE MANY MEDICALLY IMPOSSIBLE THINGS WRITTEN DOWN. SHE SAID, AT THE FOREST LAWN, SHE WAS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHERE AND HOW COULD FUNERAL WE SAW ON TV BE POSSIBLY THE SAME PLACE AS SHE SEES. THERE IS NO WAY FUNERAL WAS LIVE TRANSLATION  AT THE FOREST LAWN. BECAUCE ARCHS ON TV APPEARED TO BE STRIGHT ALONG WITH  CASKET AND SITTING PLACES, BUT THE REAL ROAD AT FOREST LAWN HAS WIND AND UPRISE, SO IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE THE FLAT STRAIGHT ROAD ON FUNERAL  WE WERE WATCHING .
THEN SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT PAINT "MAD HATTER" BY CELINE LAVAIL THAT WAS ORDERED BY MICHAEL, DRAWN THE DATE OF THE "DEATH", AND SIGNED MY MICHAEL. ( I WANT TO MENTION THAT SHE WAS HARDLY SPEAKING ENGLISH, SO I MIGHT MISUNDERSTOOD SOMETHING OR SHE COULD NOT EXPRESS HER SPEECH CORRECTLY).
SHE WILL BE GOING TOMORROW TO THE COURT, SHE IS PLANNING TO VISIT NEVERLAND, SHE WAS AT STAPLES. SHE ASKED IF  AMERICA BELIEVES IN HOAX AND WHY NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT. I EXPLAINED THAT AMERICA CANNOT SPEAK OUT ABOUT IT BECAUSE JACKSON FAMILY ACCEPTED MICHAEL DIED, THEY  ORGANIZED MEMORIAL, SHOWED FUNERAL, SIGNED DEATH CERTIFICATE, AND JARMAINE ANNOUNCED HIS DEATH. SHE SAID -VERY STRANGE. I AGREED, BUT WE CANNOT SPEAK OUT AGAINST WHAT FAMILY ACCEPTS, THAT WOULD BE DISRESPECT AND LED TO LAWSUIT. EVEN THOUGH MAY BE MAJORITY BELIEVE IN HOAX BUT THEY WILL NOT TALK , EXCEPT SOME WEB SITES LIKE THIS ONE AND OVERSEAS. I GAVE HER THIS WEBSITE TO JOIN US, I HAVE HER EMAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATION.
THE FUNNY PART WAS WHEN SHE SAID HER GIRLFIRENDS NOT TALKING TO HER BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN MICHAEL'S DEATH, THEREFORE THEY ARRIVED AT FOREST LAWS SEPARATE. :lol: SHE SAID SHE KNOWS THAT MICHALE'S KIDS OFTEN FLY TO NEW YORK WITH GRACE. SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT AN ATTORNEY WHO IS HAPPEN TO BE ELIZABETH TAYLOR SON. SHE BELIEVES THAT MJ GIVES US CLUES BECAUSE HE LOVES AND VALUES US. SHE BELIEVES HE MOST PROBABLY WILL BE BACK BUT NOT THAT SOON.
I PROMISE TO POST PICTURES LATER, NOT MUCH BUT SOMETHING. IF I REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE FROM OUR CONVERSATION, I WILL POST IT. Stay cool! Happy Easter to us and Dearest Michael!
Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 03:37:50 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

the arabian nights

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forest Lawn Glendale
Who Needs Proof? We All Do!
"People write negatives things because they feel that's what sells. Good news, to them, doesn't sell." ~ Michael Jackson

Mmm-hmmm.

At a time when MJ fans are coming together in a focused, diligent effort to fight for justice in his name, the UK tabloid Daily Star chose today to publish unkind, unsubstantiated reports that some have paid bribes for the opportunity to visit his final resting place:

£3K Bribes To See Michael Jackson's Burial Site.

Who they're paying is unclear, it just says employees and former employees. What payroll are/were they on? Jackson? Forest Lawn? People have been interpreting it both ways.

This is the first clue that the story has a lot of holes in it, punctuated with a possible agenda. Regardless, this "news" has already begun to go viral on the internet as unquestionable fact.

I have questions. Like, how reliable is the source? They sound out of the loop and behind the times to me.

"They are littering the crypt with memorabilia and even posing for macabre photos by the megastar’s marble tomb."

The hundreds of tributes that adorn the area surrounding his sarcophagus are not left by a handful of fans. They have been delivered to the Holly Terrace patio doors in organized group gatherings and by individual visitors. Items that include flowers and balloons are then placed inside by cemetery personnel alone, no fans go in with. I have witnessed this many times, both large amounts from groups and single offerings.

Additionally, Forest Lawn confirmed to me in February that the Jackson family was made aware of these tributes by a high-ranking Forest Lawn executive and as a result asked that non-perishable items like cards, photos, artwork and letters be collected for them as they amass.

If any photos of fans posing in front of the sarcophagus exist, disrespectfully or otherwise, I haven't seen them published anywhere online. I've Googled my little fingers raw looking.  If you have seen them, please send me the link.

“The family are now taking steps to drastically reduce the number of people able to visit Michael’s burial site and security has been tightened up. As part of the new measures, the list of people actually allowed into the mausoleum will now include family only and no one else.”

Forest Lawn confirmed to me that the Jacksons did edit a previously-robust list of approved visitor names down to just family members. Only family, or individuals personally accompanied by a family member, are allowed to visit MJ.  

This, however, is not a new measure.

According to what Forest Lawn officials told me months ago, this decision was made after private photos which originally appeared on Facebook (I can confirm, I saw them there) ended up as exclusives on TMZ in October. I touched on those controversial images on this blog in November after communicating with primary sources involved in the situation.

I've heard, from multiple sources including insiders at Forest Lawn, about details involving investigations made into who sold what to whom and for how much since Michael died. Bribes have never been a part of those conversations and neither has paperwork that would back up anything I've heard.

Let me clarify one important point -- discussion is one thing, but without documented proof of any such allegations, speculating further on it in writing on the internet as fact puts us all in the irresponsibly slanderous gutter with the tabloids.

Not going there.

And I urge you not to either.

With so many other important issues looming on the Justice For Michael Jackson front today -- Conrad Murray's next court date on April 5 for starters -- why in the world would the family leak this particular story now? To what end?

It just doesn't make sense. Is it just me, or do you hear a big ole ax grinding somewhere in Unidentified Sourceland? Someone wants our collective attention without proving themselves worthy of it. It annoys me to no end.

There is a bigger picture here, too.

The additional danger in accepting this article as fact is that hundreds of innocent fans who have had the opportunity to visit Forest Lawn respectfully, to spend time at the Holly Terrace patio in order to express and process their grief (as people do in a cemetery) are being maligned. Moreover, this healing opportunity could be jeopardized in the future because of it.

And for what?

It very well may be true that at least one individual paid someone to get inside the mausoleum and do whatever. That, if proven, would be the real story. If I can verify it, you'll read about it here.

In the meantime, please keep in mind that this type of storytelling is purposely distortive and intentionally destructive. It lacks value and integrity. It's propaganda.

The tabloids don't care about your or me -- or backing up allegations with proof -- they care about making a profit and a name for themselves by breaking stories that other media will pick up on and give them credit for.

I hesitated to write about this because I didn't want to give this story another bump online, nor take the focus off of the amazing fan justice campaign currently in full swing.  But so many of you have asked me about it that I felt you deserved a response, and that this editorial was the right way to do it.

Thank you for your emails and messages, and for caring enough to seek out the truth in a responsible manner.

Ask questions.

Demand proof.

Make that change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

thankyou for this...xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

@ scorpionchik excellent work - woman of your word

what feeling did you get?

[please no caps difficult to read  :D]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry, I thought with caps to emphasize important part and easier to read.  :) Feeling about what? Hoax? Yes, it is a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

the arabian nights

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Sorry, I thought with caps to emphasize important part and easier to read.  :) Feeling about what? Hoax? Yes, it is a hoax.

did you feel mike

what did you feel

what sense did you feel

i cant get there  - in the UK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The family are now taking steps to drastically reduce the number of people able to visit Michael’s burial site and security has been tightened up. As part of the new measures, the list of people actually allowed into the mausoleum will now include family only and no one else.”

Not allowed to "Mausoleum"? This is NOT right comment. People NOT allowed in to the Holly Terrace. Entrance to Great Mausoleum is open, free, and no restriction. These are 2 different buildings, a little far from each other. When you get  there, first you see Great Mausoleum, I went inside the Mausoleum at my 1st time. Then you turn left by uprise curve to get Holly Terrace on the left.
I don't think there could be bribery possible to get in. Security would not even open the door widely to take flowers in.
By the way, I did not take flowers because I don't believe or FEEL Michael is there. That's the only reason. Sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

loyalfan

that is very interesting.......xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Big Thank you scorpionchik sharing this, very interesting and strengthen us in
believing ;)  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now I'm starting to cry when you speak about Michael's grave. I don't know if these are tears of sadness or joy, since there was no name on the grave? I thought there were always names on the graves. And no family members has visited the grave? I find these things kinda strange. And that's a good thing. Right?

Good job, by the way, scorpionchik! I can't wait to see these pictures. : 3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

What a nice and inspiring thread!You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

you will have the pictures soon. For some reason I have a problem to send them from my cell to my email. I also have a short video of fans and my conversation with that woman. When I try to send as a msg, it says too long. I have to figure this out and will post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2 thumbs up for this post.  I love it.  so the family has NEVER visited. that is interesting ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions