Birthday Horoscopes for 08/29
Those born on August 29th have a strong desire to live their life in peace and harmony. They  have a vivid imagination and function the best in a well organized atmosphere. They believe in telling you the way it is and can do it without hurting your feelings. Their emotions can be injured very easily. They sometimes can be their "own worst enemy".
A look ahead; Try to let your love ones know your still with them once in a while. They will bring you the security and stability you desire.
Famous Birthdays; Charlie Parker, Michael Jackson, Robin Leach, Peter Jennings, Elliot Gould, Ingrid Bergman.

Isnt that the TRUTH!!! Wow pretty cool huh? Sounds like MJ perfectly to a tea!
Just thought this was interesting to post
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Here is some more...Wow this is amazing isnt it...pretty much everything is bang on for Michael

I read mine as well (Aug 19th) and was absolutely stunned to read it. Was like a book i had written myself. It's quite interesting how spot on these are.

August 29 Birthday Astrology

Virgos born on August 29 have a strong life-force that's expressed through their emotions. They have the potential to lead an extraordinarily spiritual life, though they must come to grips with their personal relationships first. They need to follow their own paths.

Friends and Lovers
Though they may have only a few friends, the ones they have are devoted. They are likely to befriend individuals who are like them. They are often defined (or allow themselves to be defined) by their romantic associations. Commitment can be difficult for them.

Children and Family
August 29 natives often have a troubled past they would just as soon forget. These Virgos put all their energy towards being loving and sensitive parents. They must learn to let their youngsters take a few emotional lumps now and then.

Health
Individuals born on this date often favor a type of health and fitness program that seems extraordinary or strange to others. They're sticklers for cleanliness. They have an almost spiritual attachment to exercise, which gives them a sense of power and centeredness.

Career and Finances
People born on this date are creatively intellectual. They extract the maximum amount of wisdom from every experience. They often pursue careers based in scholarship or that require extensive academic training. Money is just a means of exchange as far as they are concerned.

Dreams and Goals
August 29 men and women try hard to come to terms with the difficult times in their past. This is their mission in life, yet it's not an easy one. Personal relationships need special attention from these men and women, who can feel emotionally isolated at times.

Virgo Information
for August 29
You should embrace: Clarity, balance, emotional transcendence
You should avoid: Insecurity, self-criticism, compliance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmm.. indeed that is very interesting.

I never really believed much in this type of thing but recently I hve become a lot more open-minded. One of my friends totally believes in this and showed my a hole thing for myself and it was pretty much spot on so... i dont know.

Fascinating though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Hmm.. indeed that is very interesting.

I never really believed much in this type of thing but recently I hve become a lot more open-minded. One of my friends totally believes in this and showed my a hole thing for myself and it was pretty much spot on so... i dont know.

Fascinating though.

I didn't either but i have a friend that is very spiritual and loves this kind of stuff so i thought i would check it out. I know reading mine was like looking in the mirror. It was absolutely perfect!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

My dad's birthday is also August 29th!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Hey that's pretty cool! My birthday is August 28th and my mother-in-law's is August 29th. I saw a lot of similarities with myself and the info you posted. thanks for posting! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can you post a link? I would like to check mine...  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

dmovie27

Hurricane Katrina was on August 29, 2005.

Figured it out yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

can you post a link to this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Awesome info there. I can see how; I've studied Astrology and Numerology for years myself. This is what I read up on when I looked up his birthday
MJ's Birthday breaks down to a 6. 6 LifePaths are nurturing types. They love children; they are the natural parent types. If they can't have children, chances are they will teach other children (i.e. schoolchildren). 6 Life Paths must find ways to use their creative energies. Usually, Art, music and poetry are the usual ways for them to use their energies (Like MJ and his music and art and poetry. :D)

They are usually magnetic, attractive people. They like to manage and own their own companies.
6s need harmony in their lives; they often forget that they need to deal with their own unhappiness before trying to fix life for other people.
6s are loyal and trustworthy people; if you confide in them, they are great keeping secrets.
6s not only do their own job, they do everyone else's!  :lol:

His day and month breaks down to a 2. A 2 Attitude.
2 Attitudes are easygoing. They tend to be the observer. They have romantic streaks about them and love is important to them. They are also intrigued with anything regarding physical activity and experience deja vu. They have dreams that come true. They are in touch with their intuition and the metaphysical side of life. They have compassion for people and are fascinated with people's stories. They are seldom bored.

Born on a 2 Day (The 29th).
People with this date appear to be people who can see both side of every question. They are happy to follow and work well in groups. They usually don't crave spotlight but they are inspirational to others. They are often psychically gifted.  ;)  :)

My Source:Quoted from the book Glynis Has Your Number-Glynis McCants, The Numbers Lady
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Describes MJ to a natural T, if you ask me. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Here is some more...Wow this is amazing isnt it...pretty much everything is bang on for Michael

I read mine as well (Aug 19th) and was absolutely stunned to read it. Was like a book i had written myself. It's quite interesting how spot on these are.

August 29 Birthday Astrology

Virgos born on August 29 have a strong life-force that's expressed through their emotions. They have the potential to lead an extraordinarily spiritual life, though they must come to grips with their personal relationships first. They need to follow their own paths.

Friends and Lovers
Though they may have only a few friends, the ones they have are devoted. They are likely to befriend individuals who are like them. They are often defined (or allow themselves to be defined) by their romantic associations. Commitment can be difficult for them.

Children and Family
August 29 natives often have a troubled past they would just as soon forget. These Virgos put all their energy towards being loving and sensitive parents. They must learn to let their youngsters take a few emotional lumps now and then.

Health
Individuals born on this date often favor a type of health and fitness program that seems extraordinary or strange to others. They're sticklers for cleanliness. They have an almost spiritual attachment to exercise, which gives them a sense of power and centeredness.

Career and Finances
People born on this date are creatively intellectual. They extract the maximum amount of wisdom from every experience. They often pursue careers based in scholarship or that require extensive academic training. Money is just a means of exchange as far as they are concerned.

Dreams and Goals
August 29 men and women try hard to come to terms with the difficult times in their past. This is their mission in life, yet it's not an easy one. Personal relationships need special attention from these men and women, who can feel emotionally isolated at times.

Virgo Information
for August 29
You should embrace: Clarity, balance, emotional transcendence
You should avoid: Insecurity, self-criticism, compliance

WHOA THAT WAS SPOT ON 4 MJ!!! :o  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

I love anything astrology related (my bebo is chock full of it!) and these seem to describe Michael perfectly! Weird. :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's the link to the original posting: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And if anyone is interested, here is a birth chart on MJ: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It's too long to post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "looking4truth"
Here's the link to the original posting: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And if anyone is interested, here is a birth chart on MJ: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It's too long to post.

Thank you for posting the link to the first one!!!

Here is a link to the second one. Much more indepth here. It's really cool to read
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions