Datroot

Re: MJ wanted Bad to be his last tour?
April 04, 2010, 10:29:14 AM
Quote from: "MissingMichael56"
If he really needed the money, like the media claimed he was broke and in debt, I don't think he would have a choice but to tour and get more money.

They weren't reporting him broke during Dangerous & History.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

*Mo*

April 04, 2010, 10:31:11 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
After the doubles in TII and O2, now Michael used doubles during HIStory?
I don't want to offend anyone, but it seems strange to me that his long time fans didn't notice it back then, and that people who are no fan and only investigate MJ since his death are convinced about the doubles...
So you are saying that Michael fooled his fans, and that they are blind.

I'm sorry for my disagree, but it's all Michael.

Maybe you should look into reasons as to WHY he used doubles or even might HAD to use doubles.  

Next to that: Don't twist my words, or put words in my mouth.  I'm perfectly capable to type what I mean.  If it doesn't say so, then that's not what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

April 04, 2010, 10:39:45 AM
I'm not putting words in your mouth or twisting your words, but what else are you saying then? IF it's true what you say, then he fooled his fans and they didn't see it. Or with other words they are blind. That's a fact.

What convinced you that he used doubles during HIStory? Have you got pictures or whatever to compare?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

*Mo*

April 04, 2010, 10:44:54 AM
Yes I do have pics, but I'm not going to post them as all I will see are "angle and lighting" excuses.  I'm done with that.  Those who don't want to see it will never see it, no matter how many pictures we post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 12:16:51 PM
I know he wasn't broke during those tours.  He said they were his last, and then planned a new tour last year, then it would have been for money.  Just my opinion.  I think some things we read into too much and need to focus on the real clues that are out there.  I hope that didn't sound rude, I didn't mean it to be.  It's just some things are trivial and not worth debating. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve

Sarahli

April 04, 2010, 12:29:34 PM
I just think that Michael was really fed up with tours. He said it no ? "I go through hell tours", it means a lot...He really wanted each tour the be the last but for some unknown reasons he made Dangerous and History. Maybe he had no choice at this time and that's why he is saying now STOP forever. No more tours at all. This is it, this is really it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

April 04, 2010, 05:57:52 PM
Okay...I am open-minded enough to consider that BAD was his last tour and that he enlisted doubles to cover for him for subsequent tours. Is there a connection between the Dangerous and History tours and the fact that MJ stopped touring in the US around that time. He toured exclusively overseas after 1989. That is stuck in my head and I have yet to get a reasonable understanding as to why he did this at the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 04, 2010, 06:08:12 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Okay...I am open-minded enough to consider that BAD was his last tour and that he enlisted doubles to cover for him for subsequent tours. Is there a connection between the Dangerous and History tours and the fact that MJ stopped touring in the US around that time. He toured exclusively overseas after 1989. That is stuck in my head and I have yet to get a reasonable understanding as to why he did this at the time.

Well, isn't that around the time he started breaking free..?  Could it have something to do with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 06:16:23 PM
That's possible.

Okay this may be the dumb statement/question of the day. While Mj hired doubles, he was somewhere else and doing something else . The doubles were successfull. The doubles convinced people to believe that they were talking to MJ or watching MJ perform. Mission accomplished. Why bother with a hoax if he could use doubles successfully? Why not just keep the charade going since he could use a double and go off and do his own thing unnoticed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 04, 2010, 06:37:20 PM
I think he started planning this hoax around the same time as he broke free.  He might have used doubles to see if people would buy the illusion, but I think he was forced to use them as well during times he was too ill to appear and or perform.  The doubles could have been used for protection, to give him the chance to work this whole hoax out and keeping him alive.

I can't help but think that it was his plan from the start to expose those who caused all the shit in his life, and in order to be able to do that the best thing was to hoax his death.  I can't imagine him just sitting back and relax after all that happened to him and what's going around in the world, especially after going through all his lyrics and speeches, and watching the video clips he recorded after the late 80's.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 06:39:01 PM
He always said it would be the last one  :lol:  I mean, Michael hated to tour, he always said it. I think that I heard him say he did Dangerous tour, to have benefits for child protection organizations...I don't think he ever loved to tour, but I'm sure he loved to tour to please his millions of fans around the world, to offer them a little visit, and to make money to spend for organizations, it was the thrill of it, and all the pression around that he hated...Anyway, he can say he hates to tour, he always loved to be on stage ! I think he hated all that happened around it but couldn't prevent himself to get back to it, to feel this wonderfull waves of love coming to him while standing on stage. You know if Michael really died, "feeling the love of people while standing on stage" must have been the only drug he destroyed himself for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

April 04, 2010, 06:40:01 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I think he started planning this hoax around the same time as he broke free.  He might have used doubles to see if people would buy the illusion, but I think he was forced to use them as well during times he was too ill to appear and or perform.  The doubles could have been used for protection, to give him the chance to work this whole hoax out and keeping him alive.

I can't help but think that it was his plan from the start to expose those who caused all the shit in his life, and in order to be able to do that the best thing was to hoax his death.  I can't imagine him just sitting back and relax after all that happened to him and what's going around in the world, especially after going through all his lyrics and speeches, and watching the video clips he recorded after the late 80's.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth...

Totally agree with you. Michael is a warrior and wants his revenge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

April 04, 2010, 06:57:11 PM
Good points and definitely something new to think about.

I cannot help but wonder...
Who else has done this sort of thing? I'm not just talking about Elvis, Tupac or other singers. What other historical figures have done this successfully? The unfolding lessons found in the hoax make me wonder who did this before MJ. For all we know, there might have been many others who "died" yet continued to live.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 04, 2010, 07:01:55 PM
I don't think someone has pulled off something as big as this ever before...at least not to my knowledge.  Are we in for a surprise..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 04, 2010, 07:08:56 PM
Yes Michael is an innovator and always wants the never-been-done-before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions