Re: Music Industry hits Record low=
April 06, 2010, 09:06:12 AM
Quote from: "Heatherette"
I totally agree with you about the low morals in the music industry. The whole entertainment business in general is corrupted, but Erykah Badu is more of what they call 'Conscious' or Underground. She's one of those political, earthy, kind of nutty eccentric performers. I'm familiar with her work, she's been around since 1997 I believe. She's not in the same category as the rest, but I don't agree with her showing all of her stuff to make a statement especially in this day and age of Lady GaGa and the unraised, misguided Rihanna. Very bad timing on her part.

She is def conscious but im sure she is being used in some way by illuminati. U dont become a star without having to subscribe to some of that illuminati shit. case in point, jay z, rihanna, gaga, lil wayne, kayne. all into that demonic shit...i watched a 10min clip or so of kayne spitting blood and giving a little goblin a sword to kill himself with WTF!!!......!?!?!?
I aint never seen that b4, so sorry if i am old, but i know that i didnt let my eyeballs rest to long on that shit, who knows what its doing to my subconscious mind!!
What it got to with music!!!
Music for me is fun like it was in the 80s.
Even rap music has changed so much since the 80s.
It has been hijacked by illuminati for the purposes of keeping people esp brothers into that gangster shit, that they act out in real life. And then diss the sistahs as just bitches and hoes.
Back in the 80s u had public enemy, krsi 1, queen latifah who were all talking positivity, But hey they cant have that can they.
Hey i dont listen to none of it, i go back to the 80s early 90s when i need to listen to some music, they werent f*****g with it so much then!!!  ;)

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!