Music Industry hits Record low=
April 03, 2010, 09:49:52 PM
Michael could have been warning us about the illuminati.  Case and POINT:  Have you checked out the
R&B music scene lately.  First ERYKA BADU- appears in a music video totally NAKED !!!!,  Rhianna does a song about a man who needs to get it up, it is all aqbout the man and his penis !! the song is called RUde Boy, just listen to the lyrics the song is very, very nasty.  Also Lady GA GA Telephone video where she kills all of these people, and how she nasty she is in this video.  When I saw that video I could'nt believe how far some people would stoop to be famous !!!  Maybe the Illumninati is on a mission to bring down akk of society's morals with the help of entertainers/  Their moirals are all but gone.  Check out youtube for all of their videos and you will see.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Music Industry hits Record low=
April 03, 2010, 11:33:35 PM
Please do not group Erykah Badu in that category. If you really looked at the full video and listen to what she says at the end and actually realized that she is taking the same path as JFK, you would see she is making a point through performance art (similar to Michael Jackson and this adventure if the movie theory is true). You're getting hyped up on what the media has been pushing about the video--the obvious with her nakedness which is really not that big of a deal if you think we are born naked and that we are the only species that cover up and seemingly fearful of our own naked bodies. And I will say that everyone has the right to create the art they want so I won't discredit another person's art. I will only say that I wish there was more diversity where an artist like Badu can get as much airplay as an artist like Gaga and an artist like Lupe Fiasco can get as much airplay as Lil Wayne. A sense of balance is all I ask for from the industry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

this1crazygirl

April 03, 2010, 11:50:14 PM
lets stop this artists creativity bull ish about this video

she created a controversy over her album and getting naked is how she chose to do it. The creative part was getting naked at the place where JFK passed... oh wow (sike)

truth is the song has way more meaning than the video but it would have cost $$ to do the video how I had it my mind anyway [traveling- needing that window seat for personal reasons or just to enjoy the view- I'm not going to go into details of my concepts LOL]

after the video it makes me like the song less... I don't want a window seat view of Badu's neakedness :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 12:15:12 AM
Yes Rihanna is so dark these days.Rudeboy IS a gross song and the music video was kind of...awkward.Rihanna and Erykah Badu have some extra junk.:-|lol.I noticed that a lot of people dont actually take the lyrics to mind or do but dont care.Trust me,there are way worse songs out there.Have you ever heard any of the ghetto jerking music?Eat it like a vulcher.:-?I disagree on the telephone part though,I actually liked the video.I thought the stripping in Window seat was unnecessary but couldnt help to laugh at the people stopping to stare
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

April 04, 2010, 12:18:51 AM
On Lady Gaga's Telephone's new video:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please check 4.33 and tell whether that was an ultimate MJ move she's imitating lol..
I think the video is hilarious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is the closest i get of getting insane over someone i never met..I miss you so much Michael it HURTS..

this1crazygirl

April 04, 2010, 01:40:38 AM
I am a music head to the core but today's music I seem to easily bypass :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 09:39:38 AM
Quote from: "Mercurial"
Yes Rihanna is so dark these days.Rudeboy IS a gross song and the music video was kind of...awkward.Rihanna and Erykah Badu have some extra junk.:-|lol.I noticed that a lot of people dont actually take the lyrics to mind or do but dont care.Trust me,there are way worse songs out there.Have you ever heard any of the ghetto jerking music?Eat it like a vulcher.:-?I disagree on the telephone part though,I actually liked the video.I thought the stripping in Window seat was unnecessary but couldnt help to laugh at the people stopping to stare

Alot of the music that comes out today is so meaningless. The lyrics you can barely understand or people dont even know what they are. They are all trying to get a Bam factor out of it. They push and push and try to hard. It becomes very pointless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

April 04, 2010, 10:39:01 AM
I don't know if it is me and I am just getting older.  But, I'm not really too much into this music nowadays.  It just seems like the music we listen to is just a computer helping them sound better.  There really isnt that much talent and the lyrics are just belittling to people.  I find myself listening to a station that plays mellow music, which is actually the music I grew up with in the 80's.  They call that stuff mellow, but who cares they play MJ's music every half hour and they have done that even before June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 04, 2010, 10:51:08 AM
Erykah Badu is definitely not in the same category. She made a good statement with her video and ofcourse she is sued over the video because she told the truth, So the Illuminati had to shut her up again but I hope she keeps going on this path because she is on to the truth also. I don't care about Rihanna or all those other artists who tell in their songs to ''get it up'' and ''if it's big enough'' It's so overrated. It makes me sick now. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 11:13:56 AM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I don't know if it is me and I am just getting older.  But, I'm not really too much into this music nowadays.  It just seems like the music we listen to is just a computer helping them sound better.  There really isnt that much talent and the lyrics are just belittling to people.  I find myself listening to a station that plays mellow music, which is actually the music I grew up with in the 80's.  They call that stuff mellow, but who cares they play MJ's music every half hour and they have done that even before June.

Well iam only 25 but none of the music today does anything for me or get me excited. I guess i could be called old fashioned. I love music from the 80's myself even though i was only a kid
The older you get the more you appreciate things. Iam learning that fast!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

April 04, 2010, 11:49:11 AM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"

Well iam only 25 but none of the music today does anything for me or get me excited. I guess i could be called old fashioned. I love music from the 80's myself even though i was only a kid
The older you get the more you appreciate things. Iam learning that fast!!!

Loving music from 80's don't make you an old fashion !
I'm 18, and with some of my friend, we like to listen 80's music ! But also we listen recent songs, and we love the newest Guetta, Sinclar, Black Eyed Peas... and so many artist of nowadays !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

April 04, 2010, 12:20:05 PM
Im 18 and a male and music sucks now with a few exceptions here and there instead of talent there using sex, I guess im supposed to like that Rihanna song because she is half naked the whole time even though her voice sounds like a digitized robot lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

April 04, 2010, 01:47:28 PM
I totally agree with you about the low morals in the music industry. The whole entertainment business in general is corrupted, but Erykah Badu is more of what they call 'Conscious' or Underground. She's one of those political, earthy, kind of nutty eccentric performers. I'm familiar with her work, she's been around since 1997 I believe. She's not in the same category as the rest, but I don't agree with her showing all of her stuff to make a statement especially in this day and age of Lady GaGa and the unraised, misguided Rihanna. Very bad timing on her part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 04:28:52 PM
Please explain to me what Badu getting completely nude had to do with Kennedy's ass-ass-ination. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

this1crazygirl

April 04, 2010, 05:33:56 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Please explain to me what Badu getting completely nude had to do with Kennedy's ass-ass-ination. :?:

absolutely nothing... besides just saying she got naked there too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions