Re: The wreaths in front of his house
December 19, 2009, 04:01:08 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I think the wreaths in front of that house indicate the time of Mikes "departure".  Souza and I have discussed this over and over again, but we don't think we saw the real Mike, without disguise, in 2009 at all.  We think he left around christmas last year.

Sorry, but that does not explain why his staff keeps up the Christmas decorations.  I think I'll have to disagree with this theory.
i have to agree with mo it makes complete sense if you put all the facts together,like we are not even really sure when we last saw the real mj, :)
but why not go through with it in december?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 05:01:51 PM
Guys I want to remind you something. In the video the doorman says that the wrenths have been there since last X-Mas (December 2008) BUT Michael bought that house in January 2009. So they should have added the wrenths then ;)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 05:27:23 PM
@ Liberian girl and Mo great finds!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 07:19:58 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Guys I want to remind you something. In the video the doorman says that the wrenths have been there since last X-Mas (December 2008) BUT Michael bought that house in January 2009. So they should have added the wrenths then ;)  :D

Michale rented that house, but we don't have definitive proof of when he moved in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 19, 2009, 11:58:00 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I think the wreaths in front of that house indicate the time of Mikes "departure".  Souza and I have discussed this over and over again, but we don't think we saw the real Mike, without disguise, in 2009 at all.  We think he left around christmas last year.

Absolutely agreed !!! I've already posted somewhere my thoughts about this theory, I mean Michael left before we started to see 'him' again,after a long period of time,  but masked and only masked. That could explain most of the unanswered questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 20, 2009, 06:44:13 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"

Michale rented that house, but we don't have definitive proof of when he moved in.

According to the MJJ Timeline he was renting the house before Christmas...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 22 :
It is revealed that Michael is renting the $38 million Holmby Hils estate for $100,000 a month in Bel Air, California.. The pad has seven bedrooms, 13 baths, 12 fireplaces, a screening room, a guest house, a swimming pool and garden.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 20, 2009, 04:12:48 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

According to the MJJ Timeline he was renting the house before Christmas...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 22 :
It is revealed that Michael is renting the $38 million Holmby Hils estate for $100,000 a month in Bel Air, California.. The pad has seven bedrooms, 13 baths, 12 fireplaces, a screening room, a guest house, a swimming pool and garden.
so again with conflicting stories? hmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 07:43:30 PM
Michale rented that house, but we don't have definitive proof of when he moved in.[/quote]

December 22 :
[/quote]
so again with conflicting stories? hmmm[/quote]

yep that's when he rented the house but when did he move to the house?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 07:47:08 PM
It says he spent Christmas there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 20, 2009, 08:01:07 PM
It says he spent Christmas there.

* December 24 :

Michael celebrates Christmas eve with Prince, Paris & Blanket and their guests Dr Arnold Klein and Carrie Fisher in their new Bel Air home.

The golden gates of Neverland are removed and put into storage in an nondescript warehouse on the outskirts of Los Angeles as part of a public auction next April 2009. More than 2,000 items, ranging from personal effects and costumes to pieces from Michael's private art collection as well as fittings and furnishings from his Neverland ranch, will be up for sale at a four-day public auction at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles.

Yep so the wrenths are out of the clue bag :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 11:47:43 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
There was a show coming on for weeks after MJ's death entitled "Michael Jackson in his Final Days" on the TV guide channel on comcast cable I am not sure which channel it would be as I know all of us are in different countries and cities ... but in this show, there is one lady from the tour bus talking about that day. Maybe someone can find it and upload but that is definitley the title of it. :?

Thats repeated on channel 5 tonight at 9:00pm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

December 22, 2009, 03:53:24 AM

December 22 :

According to this article (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) dated January 8, Tohme Tohme said MJ was in the house for about a month at that time. He said that the Wednesday before the 8th, according to the article. So that would put MJ in the house in early December.

Michael Jackson has signed a yearlong lease on a mansion in the swanky Bel Air area of the city, a spokesman for the singer said Wednesday.

Jackson has been staying in the estate for about a month, said spokesman Tohme Tohme, who called the property "a little bit more than an average home."

This year-long lease would jive with reports of Christian Audigier moving into the estate at the end of MJ's lease this December.
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Audigier won't turn the rental property into a public space but will keep it as a residence, where he'll live, eat and sleep where the late Jackson did before his June 25 death.

The estate is owned by Ed Hardy CEO Hubert Guez. Jackson rented the massive Holmby Hills, Calif., mansion from Guez and had a lease that was due to end Dec. 15.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 22, 2009, 04:19:22 AM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
There was a show coming on for weeks after MJ's death entitled "Michael Jackson in his Final Days" on the TV guide channel on comcast cable I am not sure which channel it would be as I know all of us are in different countries and cities ... but in this show, there is one lady from the tour bus talking about that day. Maybe someone can find it and upload but that is definitley the title of it. :?

Thats repeated on channel 5 tonight at 9:00pm.

Here's a clip on YouTube of the TV Guide channel show, The Final Days. It has the Star Line Tours lady on it, the one driving the tour van that day.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 12:42:05 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "angelshadow"
this would be a good idea....
who could do this, however? :?:

Maybe even ask for an itinerary for the last 12 months of tours? I forget what the bus company was called.....I'll call if someone can find the name of the tour.

StarLine tours
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions