Re: The wreaths in front of his house
December 09, 2009, 01:01:00 AM
I think they were just decorations...if i had had such big and imposing gates maybe i would have liked to have wreaths there ...like a welcome to visitors.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 09, 2009, 02:29:16 AM
But why leave the wreaths on the gates? Why would Blanket care if they were still there? The decorations on the outside of the house are more for visitors and others to admire IMO. Fair enough if he wanted to leave the decs up inside the house but outside...weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

December 09, 2009, 08:58:35 AM
no, it must some signifying....it has a meaning :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 09, 2009, 06:42:48 PM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
But why leave the wreaths on the gates? Why would Blanket care if they were still there? The decorations on the outside of the house are more for visitors and others to admire IMO. Fair enough if he wanted to leave the decs up inside the house but outside...weird.

Have you ever seen people who leave their Xmas lights up for months on end after Xmas? I have...MANY times. In my town, there are at least a dozen homes I drive past every year that still have their lights up through Easter, and some even later. Heck, some folks leave them up year round because they're just too darn lazy to take them down!

Inside the house/outside the house, makes no difference to me. The wreaths were not hurting anyone. They aren't insulting or vulgar or anything, so there's no harm in leaving them up. If my 6 year old grandson wanted me to leave my wreath up year round, I WOULD! "Weird" is a very subjective word; what is weird to one person, is not necessarily weird to another. And considering how much  MJ loves his kids, I see no reason to think he wouldn't leave his wreaths up for no other reason than because Blanket loves them. And really, ask yourself this, if MJ was standing right in front of you and he told you he left the wreaths up for Blanket, would you call him weird? Doubt it. You'd think it was sweet.

Not everything is part of the hoax.
Not everything is a clue.
Not everything has meaning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 09, 2009, 11:06:54 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"

Have you ever seen people who leave their Xmas lights up for months on end after Xmas? I have...MANY times. In my town, there are at least a dozen homes I drive past every year that still have their lights up through Easter, and some even later. Heck, some folks leave them up year round because they're just too darn lazy to take them down!

Inside the house/outside the house, makes no difference to me. The wreaths were not hurting anyone. They aren't insulting or vulgar or anything, so there's no harm in leaving them up. If my 6 year old grandson wanted me to leave my wreath up year round, I WOULD! "Weird" is a very subjective word; what is weird to one person, is not necessarily weird to another. And considering how much  MJ loves his kids, I see no reason to think he wouldn't leave his wreaths up for no other reason than because Blanket loves them. And really, ask yourself this, if MJ was standing right in front of you and he told you he left the wreaths up for Blanket, would you call him weird? Doubt it. You'd think it was sweet.

you are missing the point. the reason i put this up is not because i cared if he wanted them up them or not, i wanted to know if the wreaths had anything to do with the call in december, if you read the post it will be clear.  if blanket wanted it there great, but i dont believe in coincendences anymore  :!:  :!:  :!: ugh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 12:20:32 AM
Quote from: "hopehelps"
Quote from: "Christiana"

you are missing the point. the reason i put this up is not because i cared if he wanted them up them or not, i wanted to know if the wreaths had anything to do with the call in december, if you read the post it will be clear.  if blanket wanted it there great, but i dont believe in coincendences anymore  :!:  :!:  :!: ugh

My last post was a response to someone else's post, not to yours. !!! ugh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 10, 2009, 05:58:48 AM
Christina wrote:

LMAO! How does giving into your kids demands show that you love them? If Michael was to ask my honest opinion (i doubt that he would care!) on whether I thought leaving the decorations up was "weird" or out of the ordinary then yeah, I would stick to that opinion. Granted, the decorations make the house look nice but, Christmas comes once a year and that’s the beauty of it. Again, why would Blanket care if the wreaths were on the gates? How often will Blanket be staring at the gates? Michael and the kids spent the majority of the time in the house! If you read my post again, I clearly state that I can kind of understand why he would leave the decorations up in the house, whether it’s for his own personal reasons or to "please" Blanket or whatever... Maybe the decorations were left up because Michael knew it was going be his last Christmas - who knows? Seen as neither you nor I know Michael personally, we are not in a position to give a concrete reason as to why the decorations were left up - all we can do is speculate.

Christina wrote:
Not everything has meaning

I don't want to insult your intelligence by assuming that you didn’t bother to read my post properly but, I’m assuming the above comment was not directed at me because I make absolutely no reference to the hoax in post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

December 10, 2009, 11:39:33 AM
Seen as neither you nor I know Michael personally, we are not in a position to give a concrete reason as to why the decorations were left up - all we can do is speculate.

That was also MY point. Glad we're agreed on that. Thanks!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 04:22:04 PM
Guys seriously I'm talking to someone on MSN who was also helping michael a lot before his death..with tv cameras etc, he says he talked to michael february 2008? on NEVERLAND RANCHE :shock: He also says: Michael really loved Neverland, he came there even 4 days before his death" ...omg? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

December 10, 2009, 09:56:59 PM
My last post was a response to someone else's post, not to yours. !!! ugh[/quote]
oh sorry for that. im so tired. when im tired im cranky. i get more cranky cuz i have to go to school tommorow. sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 12:02:05 AM
Quote from: "hopehelps"
My last post was a response to someone else's post, not to yours. !!! ugh
oh sorry for that. im so tired. when im tired im cranky. i get more cranky cuz i have to go to school tommorow. sorry[/quote]

I was cranky too.  :(  Sometimes I get a bit frazzled.  And I am also sorry!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 04:07:55 AM
I wonder if the decoration is still there...what's going on in the carolwood drive house ? I have no information....
I am sure that the decoration has a spezial meaning and the 3 video's are specialiy made to show this ( look, this is a clue !) the lady from the bus is the same at the videos and at the 25.06......they all are actors in a great thing thats going on.

Has anyone pictures from Michael and the children driving in or out the house ? They rented it in January ?
Christmas is over....in January noone starts with decorations for christmas....when you let then be after christmas it is a diferent think.
The " neighbor" said that there are people sleeping in there cars waiting week fpr week to see Michael, but nobody saw him or his children !
Have they ever lived there ?????????????????????? I don't know.

Sone posts before i saw someone write from Neverland. I remember there was a little video with Katherine Jackson...e few day's before the Tribute concert in Vienna, that never bee...but on the homepage from the tribute for only 2 days ( after then the concert was cancelt). Katherine sit on a chair and say that she will come to vienna and it's all wonderfull...Michael would loved it....she looked scared in this video and say the wrong date for the tribute...she say 29.09. it was the 26.09.
My fieling say's me that this video is made in Neverland...the same wood at the wall the same spirit,
It's just a feeling...i thing Michael could be there. The kids and Grace and Omer...all at Katherin's house ?
I can't beleave it.

Jermaine and Tohme Tohme are at neverland and gave interviews few day's after 25.06.....why ? It's a bit outside and takes time...don't they have to do after that shock ?
All was so pretty there, the flowers, the garden....you don't take it in 2-3 days...it was prepaired !

Sorry my english....i hope you can understand wath i was saying....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 01:29:43 PM
Quote from: "Hopeless"
I wonder if the decoration is still there...what's going on in the carolwood drive house ? I have no information....
I am sure that the decoration has a spezial meaning and the 3 video's are specialiy made to show this ( look, this is a clue !) the lady from the bus is the same at the videos and at the 25.06......they all are actors in a great thing thats going on.

Has anyone pictures from Michael and the children driving in or out the house ? They rented it in January ?
Christmas is over....in January noone starts with decorations for christmas....when you let then be after christmas it is a diferent think.
The " neighbor" said that there are people sleeping in there cars waiting week fpr week to see Michael, but nobody saw him or his children !
Have they ever lived there ?????????????????????? I don't know.

MJ only rented that house and it was sold. News reports stated that Christian Audigier would be moving into it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I doubt MJ or the kids would visit that house...it wasn't special to them, just a place they rented for 6 months or so. But since CA knows MJ, who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 11, 2009, 01:42:47 PM
yeah I thought Christian bought it. I think (just thinking  :D ) That he is in the hoax. Don't know why. The kids and Michael himself are wearing SO many ED hardy clothes! (LOVE IT!) so, just a thought ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions